• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Did yall see the new drama going around involving Off and White? ?

His Man EP2-3:

Ok I've warmed up to Jeong-hyeon now and he looks like Seoham :thing: 

M0tELT6.jpg

But I see what they did there, picking 3 contestants who look like the actors from hit BL shows :gaycat:

What a rollercoaster! Hyeon (a queen tbh!), Jeong-hyeon and Chan-gyu are my faves now but it will probably change or something, 
love how this show is so unpredictable, I literally don't even know who to ship with who anymore :skull:

I love how it feels like a safe little homophobia-free bubble without any worries of judgement from outsiders and they're just free to be as gay as they want.
So refreshing and especially in a conservative country like Korea, I hope more seasons or similar shows come after this one. :clap3:

10 hours ago, JonginBey said:

What are you watching?

His Man (Korea's first ever gay dating reality show) :gaycat:

8 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

this is probably one of the reasons that changmin is popular in the house:whistle:

Reveal hidden contents

MTE :dies: everyone could smell the TOP energy

Which kinda makes me wonder if they discuss that stuff within themselves off-cam or if it influences their choices :lakitu:

3 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

His Man EP2-3:

Ok I've warmed up to Jeong-hyeon now and he looks like Seoham :thing: 

M0tELT6.jpg

But I see what they did there, picking 3 contestants who look like the actors from hit BL shows :gaycat:

What a rollercoaster! Hyeon (the drag artist, a queen tbh!), Jeong-hyeon and Chan-gyu are my faves now but it will probably change or something, 
love how this show is so unpredictable, I literally don't even know who to ship with who anymore :skull:

I love how it feels like a safe homophobia-free bubble without any worries of judgement from outsiders and they're just free to be as gay as they want.
So refreshing and especially in a conservative country like Korea, I hope more seasons or similar shows come after this one. :clap3:

THIS:clap3:

Accidentally saw the new contestant and his occupation on MDL :skull: I was like I don't remember seeing this man before? :dies: 

But it's interesting how the contestants are similar with at least one other person in terms of background and occupation or industry :lakitu:

The youngest contestant was kinda done dirty though cause the

age gaps are way too big :gaycat6: 

1 hour ago, 4Real said:

Did yall see the new drama going around involving Off and White? ?

what drama?

EDIT: nnn not them misgendering trans-people :rip:

Edited by touya kinomoto

To My Star 2 was a trash SECOND season. It would have been fine as a 3rd season or even as a spin off.

:coffee2:

:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

I think at this point I’ve given up hope on having quality second seasons. I cannot recall not one good second BL season. We’re better off with just having the same actors in new series instead of direct sequels. For example MaxTul with the Bad Romance/Together With Me and Manner of Death…

5 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

what drama?

EDIT: nnn not them misgendering trans-people :rip:

Messy tbh

2 hours ago, rp662 said:

To My Star 2 was a trash SECOND season.

To me it only has two episodes (the last two) :hippo:

3 hours ago, rp662 said:

To My Star 2 was a trash SECOND season. It would have been fine as a 3rd season or even as a spin off.

I didn't like it either :gaycat6:

From the director of The Love of Siam

:WAP:

This looks so good! Title Teshin is an excellent actor as proven in The Yearbook.

This is gonna be the BL movie of the year :weeps:

10 hours ago, 4Real said:

To me it only has two episodes (the last two) :hippo:

:laugh:

his man ep 4

it was lowkey a filler ep? not much progression there but still enjoyed it regardless. we welcomed a new housemate, i kinda liked him already, he seemed very honest and upfront, hope he matches with someone in the house :heart2:

yall doing too much on tms2 :biblio: yes it was frustrating but it made sense in the last 2 eps

11 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

his man ep 4

Hide contents

it was lowkey a filler ep? not much progression there but still enjoyed it regardless. we welcomed a new housemate, i kinda liked him already, he seemed very honest and upfront, hope he matches with someone in the house :heart2:

I have not seen the episode yet I will see it at work but according to there was a protest in Korea in front of the channel and only one episode will be shown this week not the two that were planned:rip:

the new boy is very handsome very very handsome, it hurts those horrible tattoos

I don't understand why someone would waste their time and their freedom being an Idol since they were little so much power that you lost to study to be someone productive and have a career, luckily our big ex-idol of the show is now a business manager and not a playback singer who only knows how to dance like all idols:giraffe:

this fool has a date with this super sexy dance and is looking out for the other:rip:

and it is true I hope that all the Homoxesuals of the world who want to get married can do it:chick3:

I must give points to Eu chan his obession / love for his first crush is loyal:lakitu:

Chang min it's so bad to flirt and realize just like the one in To my Star:rip:

stab him and throw him in the river better it hurts less

Chan Gyu confessing to his Hyun and old man  send him to hell:rip:

Edited by Nebur

1 minute ago, Nebur said:

stab him and throw him in the river better it hurts less

Hide contents

Chan Gyu confessing to his Hyun and old man  send him to hell:rip:

this pair is kinda random, i doubt changyu really likes him, why do i feel like he was just playing along 

:katie:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.