Boys Love

JonginBey

19 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

The MDL girlies are shaking at the thought of a show in which gayz are happy and where no unnecessary dramatic plot that’s been done 100 times  betore is present. They should keep it cute and watch their highschool / university BLs and refrain from speaking on male queer excellence:clap3:

————-

Speaking of messy shows, had anyone watched ‘Unforgotten night’ ?

The reddit girlies are saying it’s a so bad it’s actually good in a camp way type of show.

at first it's a bit meh but it gets better the truth is a guilty pleasure My only complaint is that Yoon is very cute and small to be a mafia boss , when I think of someone like that I imagine a Joss not a Yoon:coffee: I have seen all 5 episodes and good to pass the time is fine:coffee2:

Edited by Nebur

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimmy and this body. 

Vice Versa serving 

Not these two 

it’s bad buddy all over again ? 

48 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

@touya kinomoto Maam what is Miss PP doing on your husband's instagram looking like this?:gaycat2:

FYRbpBXUUAELCuM?format=jpg&name=medium

t1.png

t2.png

Escándalo 

I don't know why, but this is sending me.

OK, but seriously, Mix should have been the one joining the panel discussion, since he is genuinely more passionate and vocal and is an actual member of the community.

Edited by Genius1111

After reading a little bit about this Nanon GF mess, I kind of regretted liking him as a person. I should have just not voted for him that day and replaced him with Mix, who's outspoken on LGBT issues. 

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

After reading a little bit about this Nanon GF mess, I kind of regretted liking him as a person. I should have just not voted for him that day and replaced him with Mix, who's outspoken on LGBT issues. 

And still he was voted as King o er an actual ally like Ohm 

Whew finished Gameboys2 a masterpiece :jonny6: My men were acting for their lives

Miss Peepee snatched Touya’s man :jonny6:  and serving legs too. :flame:

Nanon mess :rip: #notmyblking

The way everyone who peaked at #1 on BL King rate so far are cursed :deadbanana4:

Ohm Pawat not getting #1 being the bless in disguise :fan:

Love mechanics ep 7 it was a good episode the best so far .. poor Vee but you deserve it darling Sorry not sorry:fan:

Senpai cant be loved ep 5  I love the protagonist sensei the one with long hair I already want them to be a boyfriend:duca:

I've been in the first 10 minutes of HIS MAN and I love it so far, what's better than a gay reality show in Korea?:duca:

the comments always from Koreans that they  want super white skin etc seems super racist to me... but well that's how they are :skull:

Edited by Nebur

this is like single of hell but gay i love it .. who needs a kdrama? Reality is the new honey :fan:

8 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I've been in the first 10 minutes of HIS MAN and I love it so far, what's better than a gay reality show in Korea?:duca:

it's a serve i'm obsessed with this show

5 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

it's a serve i'm obsessed with this show

I'm going for the first 20 minutes and I really love it everyone should see it and each episode lasts more than an hour so we win:clap3:

7 hours ago, badgirlriri said:

Whew finished Gameboys2 a masterpiece :jonny6: My men were acting for their lives

How did u do it, let a sis kno ? 

5 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I'm going for the first 20 minutes and I really love it everyone should see it and each episode lasts more than an hour so we win:clap3:

and they released two episodes this week:jonnycat: not sure how the airing schedule will be in the next weeks

Just now, pearlmercury said:

and they released two episodes this week:jonnycat: not sure how the airing schedule will be in the next weeks

OMG what episode are you going?

1 minute ago, Nebur said:

OMG what episode are you going?

i've finished ep3 on friday 

ok I fell in love with TWO I NEED TO THEY A PARTNER  Jeong Hyeon and  Chang Ming :date2:

Edited by Nebur

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.