Boys Love

JonginBey

Together With Me: The Next Chapter Ep 8 [2018]

1. Who TF approved these lines and scripts???!!

Aftet Knock found out that Korn had cheated on him with Peach, Korn uttered absolutely idiotic things like "It was just sex" and "Could you forget about it?". It is a good thing that, at that point, MaxTul and the gang already had a decent enough fanbase, because crappy scripts like this could basically condemn the actors to near-irrelevance, like Forcebook's Enchante and ChahubBest's Check Out (which I still watch, out of fascination).

2. I think the only likeable characters now are Fai and maybe Cho (though he is boring) and maybe Dr Bright (but Dr Bright deserved that treatment from Farm).

3. I think Tul Pakorn really delivered in Ep 8. Max still had that strange smirk on his face even during his crying scenes. (Maybe I the only one who thinks this way.)

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey y’all, is there anybody who speaks Korean here? 
idk if y’all would be down to translating this video for me :'(

i mean it’s kinda long but just thought I’d ask if there’s a Korean who loves semantic error as much as me :gaycat2:

19 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Together With Me: The Next Chapter Ep 8 [2018]

1. Who TF approved these lines and scripts???!!

Aftet Knock found out that Korn had cheated on him with Peach, Korn uttered absolutely idiotic things like "It was just sex" and "Could you forget about it?". It is a good thing that, at that point, MaxTul and the gang already had a decent enough fanbase, because crappy scripts like this could basically condemn the actors to near-irrelevance, like Forcebook's Enchante and ChahubBest's Check Out (which I still watch, out of fascination).

2. I think the only likeable characters now are Fai and maybe Cho (though he is boring) and maybe Dr Bright (but Dr Bright deserved that treatment from Farm).

3. I think Tul Pakorn really delivered in Ep 8. Max still had that strange smirk on his face even during his crying scenes. (Maybe I the only one who thinks this way.)

Episode 9

Korn's dad yelling "You koala-faced jerk" was absolutely iconic, even though his character sucked. The interactions between Korn's and Knock's dad are the most amusing that I have seen between straight characters in a BL series.

I also really like it when Fai was lecturing both Korn and Farm. Olive really deserves bigger roles. 

It's strange that I am watching a BL show (for Tul Pakorn, mainly) initially and I end up rooting for a straight girl. 

so did anyone see da finale of 1000 Stars Sky In Your Heart?

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Hey y’all, is there anybody who speaks Korean here? 
idk if y’all would be down to translating this video for me :'(

i mean it’s kinda long but just thought I’d ask if there’s a Korean who loves semantic error as much as me :gaycat2:

:deadbanana: my Korean is not that advanced, sistren. I can read Hangul, but unless it's a word I'm familiar with, then chances are I can't fully translate it :emofish:

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

I lowkey want this :rip: 

4 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Before VegasPete, we had DanYok.

Basically both side couples stole the main show, especially DanYok :heart:

15 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I lowkey want this :rip: 

me too

3 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

I know I am supposed to ship Force and Book together, but I truly think Book and Mook look quite compatible as a real couple. :gaycat:

I know Force is quite disappointed that Enchante flopped (I mean, the script in the final 2 episodes...) but it's a matter of luck, I suppose. Not everyone hits the jackpot on their first attempt, like Metawin, Mix and DewNani.

Yes to Force but Book should be fired from GMM, most wooden, boring and talentless actor I've ever seen :gaycat6:

13 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

i need a FlukeFirst show and soon

i kno my husband, First, is so booked LOL but GMMTV, u have magic with dem

29 minutes ago, dabunique said:

i need a FlukeFirst show and soon

i kno my husband, First, is so booked LOL but GMMTV, u have magic with dem

Me too! GMM playing dumb to not milk FirstGawin especially when they almost stole the whole Not Me with their talent and chemistry. Also after Not Me they got a lot of fans all around the world. 

5 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Basically both side couples stole the main show

This 

On 7/21/2022 at 12:33 PM, Genius1111 said:

Korn and especially Knock are absolutely cringey and irritating in Episode 6. Farm as well. 

The good things about Episode 6

- Seeing the 3 men shirtless and swimming in the pool.

- Knock's "I don't have a uterus" is iconic.

what I hated in that series apart from the infidelity was, that Knock was desperate the first 6 episodes he was a lousy boyfriend, he went to parties he didn't do anything he spent korn's money, ETC I was kicked out a while ago a boyfriend like that no it serves just when korn cheats on him in that knock episode he becomes the perfect boyfriend hahaha but sorry ***** they cheated on you for being a rubbish boyfriend, (I still love you Tul)

This bar scene in Senpai This Can't Be Love :deadbanana4: The first time I'm cringing watching this show and there were a LOT of cringeworthy scenes prior to this

Justin Bieber haired baka better chill!

bPm9LFw.jpg

This episode jumped off a cliff :bibliahh:

Or was it always like this and I just never noticed cause I was too busy thirsting after the ML :jonnycat:

Edit: Ok it got better later on, phew! It got a bit K-dramaish near the end with the twinkling piano music :dies: 

And that white guy can choke!

9 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Is Pluem - Chimon pairing dead then ?

2 hours ago, reymiu said:

Is Pluem - Chimon pairing dead then ?

it's long been dead. like i don't see anyone caring about them after that show except for that time they guested on Arm Show.

Minato's Laundromat - just one word kawaii :gaycat: The plot seems to be a bit problematic but I don't care because I freaking love the first episode, it was all the way adorable. Both leads are very handsome, Japan never disappoints :clap3:

15 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

14 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Me too! GMM playing dumb to not milk FirstGawin especially when they almost stole the whole Not Me with their talent and chemistry. Also after Not Me they got a lot of fans all around the world. 

I remembered that Yok's appearances in the first 5 episodes were crazily short. Like, WTH. 

Gun ATP is a great actor, however, I did not really care about White, the character. I was more fascinated by the interactions of Black and the other main characters. 

10 hours ago, Nebur said:

what I hated in that series apart from the infidelity was, that Knock was desperate the first 6 episodes he was a lousy boyfriend, he went to parties he didn't do anything he spent korn's money, ETC I was kicked out a while ago a boyfriend like that no it serves just when korn cheats on him in that knock episode he becomes the perfect boyfriend hahaha but sorry ***** they cheated on you for being a rubbish boyfriend, (I still love you Tul)

Knock behaved absurdly in the first few episodes. Knock himself was also trying to maintain two relationships in the previous season so he didn't really have any moral high ground.

I am now at Episode 12 and the show is getting slightly better. I am just gobsmacked that people in this company can just choose to not appear at work whenever they please. :biblio: The scriptwriters are just portraying the younger Gen Ys / older Gen Zs as being totally freaking irresponsible individuals. :skull:

I also find it astounding that Pete/Peach intended to hook up with Cho, who is a freaking straight guy. HELP! :skull:

The Dr Bright - Farm - Rit dynamic was also not well-handled. It should have been a threesome / polyamorous relationship and I would have felt so much better.

7 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

it's long been dead. like i don't see anyone caring about them after that show except for that time they guested on Arm Show.

Well I don't care for Pluem either I just want to see Chimon in another BL

11 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

Chimon is so cute and I wanna see him in another show soon 

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

YAAAS, TayNew Meal Date is back.

nnn i just know... i just really know GMMTV is planning something for them next year and idk what to feel about it.

48 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

nnn i just know... i just really know GMMTV is planning something for them next year and idk what to feel about it.

As a person who has known TayNew's existence for about 4 months, I would like to think that (emphasis on the underlined) New has long apologized to Tay for what he has done regarding the GF incident and Tay, being a good guy, has graciously accepted the apology. The two have moved on and they are good friends again. It was probably never as fractious as MikeToptap to begin with. 

Even if they truly still distrust each other, they know they are better off as a ship together anyway, so why not?

For me, I am fine with both straight and gay content from them in 2023.

19 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

As a person who has known TayNew's existence for about 4 months, I would like to think that (emphasis on the underlined) New has long apologized to Tay for what he has done regarding the GF incident and Tay, being a good guy, has graciously accepted the apology. The two have moved on and they are good friends again. It was probably never as fractious as MikeToptap to begin with. 

Even if they truly still distrust each other, they know they are better off as a ship together anyway, so why not?

For me, I am fine with both straight and gay content from them in 2023.

i think so too. something like that happened. i think they have reconciled and gotten over the past. i mean, they started tagging each other again on Twitter lol.

but for me as Tay stan, i would rather have him be freed of any association with New in showbiz matters at least. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.