Boys Love

JonginBey

ok those who r watching da laundromat BL

this guy is in his 30's lusting over a kid who's 17

am i missing anything?

i started it but was turned off when he starting saying how much he is his type even tho he's 17

what is da age of consent anyways in Japan lol

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

EO4uW78.png

Aww sweet, I want same attention for Gawin birthday :gaycat: After Not Me I'm low key ship them together :nicole2:

Edited by Gottasadae

Are  you guys up with the conflict between the writers/authors of the book KinnPorsche is based on and the cast (mainly the writers harassing Mile, Apo and Barcode)?

8 hours ago, dabunique said:

ok those who r watching da laundromat BL

this guy is in his 30's lusting over a kid who's 17

am i missing anything?

i started it but was turned off when he starting saying how much he is his type even tho he's 17

what is da age of consent anyways in Japan lol

The truth is that the age of 17 does not affect me the series (because obviously they don't look like a child, the actor looks like an young adult), in my country the age of consent is 16 years:coffee2:

PD. Japon is 13 years  :deadbanana4:

Edited by Nebur

17 hours ago, dabunique said:

reeks of desperation

Drag that rat.

Minato laundromat ep 4 
ok i liked that ending and the next episode will be messy many new characters all with all:duca:

9 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Are  you guys up with the conflict between the writers/authors of the book KinnPorsche is based on and the cast (mainly the writers harassing Mile, Apo and Barcode)?

ma'am was my baby Barcode SA by da writers?!?!?!

I saw Tul Pakorn's cute face on Twitter last night and I decided to continue binge-watching Together With Me: The Next Chapter. I think the last time I watched it was probably 3 months ago (Episode 3) and as of this moment, I am at Episode 6 of 13. (I also need to watch Bad Romance.) I initially thought it would just be Korn cheating (based on the spoilers), but it looks like many more people are cheating on their partners. I suppose it's going to be worse than TharnType: 7 Years of Love.

I found Yiwha (the character) irritating in the earlier season but so far, Yihwa is as a character, is still alright. 

I dont really like Max's hairstyle in this season. I loved his look in the preceding season. Tul Pakorn lookéd the best over here (when compared to the preceding season and Manner of Death). He's so so so cute and hunky, but only when he's not wearing glasses.

Olive (as Fai) is gorgeous and it's a gigantic waste that she has not been able to get bigger roles. I was surprised to learn that she also had minor roles in 2gether and Kiss Me Again. In any case, she deserved to bag bigger roles.

Cgame was so cute in the preceding season but the extra facial hair this season looked terrible on him.

Korn and especially Knock are absolutely cringey and irritating in Episode 6. Farm as well. 

The good things about Episode 6

- Seeing the 3 men shirtless and swimming in the pool.

- Knock's "I don't have a uterus" is iconic.

DNA Says Love You is available on Viki now. I never got around to watching it back when I had that other streaming app it was on. Is it any good?

Just finished Ep. 7 of My Secret Love. Ugh, I love all of the couples with the exception of Mai and Tim. They’re petty and passive aggressive; and Mai needs to watch his tone when speaking to Kimhan :biblio:

I think Mek is my fave character. He sends me :dies:

The preview for Ep. 8 though…

Of course a woman shows up to infiltrate 

:devil:

Since it’s da 22nd in Thailand I wanna wish my King a very happy birthday. 

he turns 24 and he’s in da middle of taping Moonlight Chicken

FYPFXB9aIAA1Oo9?format=jpg&name=medium

8 minutes ago, dabunique said:

HBD Mix! :gaycat:

34 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Happy Birthday, King! :heart2:

5cf48a1403ff72da7c8b062900c58d93d98f6173

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

Before VegasPete, we had DanYok.

DanYok >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I know I am supposed to ship Force and Book together, but I truly think Book and Mook look quite compatible as a real couple. :gaycat:

I know Force is quite disappointed that Enchante flopped (I mean, the script in the final 2 episodes...) but it's a matter of luck, I suppose. Not everyone hits the jackpot on their first attempt, like Metawin, Mix and DewNani.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.