Boys Love

JonginBey

3 hours ago, Cheers said:

Practically in love with Ohm Pawat and Off :weeps:  :weeps: 

Also whatever happened to the two bros form 2gether? miss them

BrightWin have moved on doing straight roles, most notably the recently concluded F4 Boys Over Flowers (Thai version). 

Win Metawin has a new show that came out ( :eli: ) yesterday called Devil Sister.

Off and Bright will be in a straight series called Astrophile. I think they are filming it.

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Genius1111 said:

BrightWin have moved on doing straight roles, most notably the recently concluded F4 Boys Over Flowers (Thai version). 

Win Metawin has a new show that came out ( :eli: ) yesterday called Devil Sister.

Off and Bright will be in a straight series called Astrophile. I think they are filming it.

:biblio: the betrayal... what kinda Judas teas

54 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

Hottest scenes of all thai BL series, we WON:loki:

No girl omg who gon die has me shook

47 minutes ago, Cheers said:

:biblio: the betrayal... what kinda Judas teas

Eh they may be icons but they basic as phuck

ohnnanon and earthmix is where it’s at 

23 minutes ago, dabunique said:

No girl omg who gon die has me shook

They can kill whomever they want except Kinn, Porsche and Pete, if Pete is killed, I will riot :gaycat6:

24 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Facts, they can barely act, that show of theirs was average and boring, the most basic storyline with mid execution, where is the appeal? 

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

ohnnanon and earthmix is where it’s at 

Ohm is perfection :smitten: one of the finest men i've ever seen. Idk about those others tho :cupid:

Tul Pakorn being interviewed in English!

Around the 48:30 mark, he talks about why BL dramas tend to have male leads in engineering. 

Other stuff that he has mentioned...

1. He acted in a Malaysian movie and had to speak in Mandarin throughout. The plot seems lame, but I am really interested to see and listen to him speak in Mandarin.

2. His mum sent his sister and him to Perth, but there were too many Thai people there, so their English did not really improve. The two were later sent to boarding schools in Tasmania. Interesting, because there is no trace of an Aussie accent in the way he speaks at all. Certainly not as obvious as Perth Stewart Nakhun. In comparison, Win Metawin was in the US for about a year and when he spoke English, you could tell from his accent.

3. He used the nickname "Toon" in Australia because he liked Cartoon Network. :gaycat4: He used the nickname "Tyler" while in the US though.

Edited by Genius1111

Miss Sofa for Blammy’s Supporting Actress :clap3:

Teddy Bear makes a reference to two books, most notably The Little Prince and Be With You by Takuji Ichikawa.

What happened in BWY (the Korean film adaptation technically) can be seen in this link. It's bittersweet certainly. Will the ending of TMOTB be the same as well?

https://theoddapple.com/be-with-you-jigeum-mannareo-gabmida-2018-korean-movie-plot-summary-ending-explained/

_

9043190bad32b1046a536ac46c3b7184801e67bf

future BL King of 2022 - Ohm Pawat

b8516846c6967ed18786a20316f348dd2cde5d1f

Wait did anyone see Triage yesterday?

i miss dem :'(

091c07f37044c06ce0c5946d4c2f1523db3994dd

7342b91a197ba1ad398c9189b421d3f127c3e41f

tomorrow Bible & Build will be attending a pole dancing class

the iconic songs in this playlist. also Semantic Error ha impact being on the cover

Just finished ep. 9 of Teddy Bear. Tarn needs to wake his ass UP. Not this one comatose man holding all the answers to everyone’s problems :deadbanana2:

27 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Just finished ep. 9 of Teddy Bear. Tarn needs to wake his ass UP. Not this one comatose man holding all the answers to everyone’s problems :deadbanana2:

Spoiler

he can't wake up if his soul is inside a teddy bear dat jus turned human

Reminder that this year BLammy would the cancel if y'all snub this song into BOS category nomination:giraffe:

10 hours ago, dabunique said:

i miss dem :'(

091c07f37044c06ce0c5946d4c2f1523db3994dd

I will say that the bad thing about the first half of the season is the lack of screentime for Yok/First Kanaphan. He really seemed like a filler at the start. :deadbanana4: It's only in Ep 8 or 9 that I got to finally understand and appreciate his character more. The same can be said about Gumpa. It's like I hardly I know him after 3/4 of the season.

I have just finished EP10 and I was wondering whether the twins' mum had been in contact with their dad. (I really like the surprise that the mother sprang on White.) Having said that, I am surprised that White's dad has not disowned White for what he has done, if he had been informed by his ex-wife of what White had been up to.

Ep10 is the best episode so far because of shirtless Sean and Yok (I really like it when the gays fight it out in a non-abusive way :gaycat4:) and the shootout sequence at the end.

005c64e2ddfce4f60369102d5b8f128c77d2b3a6

So da fandom found out Mile has a girlfriend and they losing it

ugh as promised

Bible & Build do pole dancing

17 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

the iconic songs in this playlist. also Semantic Error ha impact being on the cover

ugh this playlist is everything ... i finally get my Tae & Singto song from PWL

8189a74cdb4e7a78668df0d7b913eb85675c7acb

62fab35420e4f081bd44561a323eef97896250a7

095fb90d18d3644f8b75a913e88288b40108e7df

942b83dde0d9e2a72f580cd174c96f295e97390b5d1d1f1c3877e956c6b68b7a0b754bb0e2620328

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.