Boys Love

JonginBey

21 minutes ago, rp662 said:

My Secret Love ep 7

Filler free episode. The 1-2 punch with episodes 6 and 7. :jonnycat: Truly the unexpected dark horse series of the year. :jonnycat:

Reveal hidden contents

Park and Lee are everything. Love that they go a lot of screen time this week also. The flashback and communication between them while addressing Lee’s struggles were great to see. Park being supportive and caring, enrolling him in the competition. Love them.

:jonny3:

Lovely to see that Lee was comfortable sharing with his friends about his relationship and didn’t drag on. This is what I’m liking about this show, that things aren’t dragged on for long. We see in the preview that Park is also going to be open with his friends.

Cute moments between Bomb and Bear also. :heart:

Not concerned about Pam as Mek is too whipped as for Kim, well, jealousy is for the sake of drama. :coffee2:

Not going to read the spoiler since I haven’t seen ep. 7 yet, but tea!

6DklrX3.gif

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

First 20 min of Vice Versa, sir Jimmy I surrender my dear, simply can't hold it anymore :celestial6:

Just saw the qrt on KTRL thread and the JaeChan agency response :bibliahh:

Vice Versa seems to be decent after first episode. At least OhmNanon got some side job and even PPBillkin got their 5 sec cameo in advertisement spot :lmao:

2 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Vice Versa seems to be decent after first episode. At least OhmNanon got some side job and even PPBillkin got their 5 sec cameo in advertisement spot :lmao:

hi welcome to the base! we love seeing new faces here.

OT: that Taecyeon avi is a slay

His visuals :flame::jonny6:

Pxt7Z1T__400x400.jpg

Qr774_5c.jpg

I'm shook at how he completely transformed from comedic relief class president in Kieta Hatsukoi to possessive and aggressive ML in Minato Shouji Coin Laundry :jonny4:

It's like 2 different people, his range :clap3: 

2 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

hi welcome to the base! we love seeing new faces here.

OT: that Taecyeon avi is a slay

Aww thank you, I'm glad that you recognized the talent and beauty.

2pm-taecyeon.gif

14 hours ago, rp662 said:

My Secret Love ep 7

Filler free episode. The 1-2 punch with episodes 6 and 7. :jonnycat: Truly the unexpected dark horse series of the year. :jonnycat:

Hide contents

Park and Lee are everything. Love that they go a lot of screen time this week also. The flashback and communication between them while addressing Lee’s struggles were great to see. Park being supportive and caring, enrolling him in the competition. Love them.

:jonny3:

Lovely to see that Lee was comfortable sharing with his friends about his relationship and didn’t drag on. This is what I’m liking about this show, that things aren’t dragged on for long. We see in the preview that Park is also going to be open with his friends.

Cute moments between Bomb and Bear also. :heart:

Not concerned about Pam as Mek is too whipped as for Kim, well, jealousy is for the sake of drama. :coffee2:

:clap3:i agree episode 6-7 have been too much:jonnycat:  

PD: TIM IS VERY HOT

Oh my Sunshine ep 3 first 11 minutes and the teacher is too HOT, and I remember that I have been following him on instagram for months, he is a fitness:gaycat4:

Rain/Noh :flame:I knew that in nitiman he was hot but here it is another level

Fluke Random's hair change. LOL I don't understand why the actors dye their hair after finishing some recordings, if you always have to record additional scenes,:rip:

that girl is getting in the way of my Ship, leave phayo still, she doesn't see that Rain will be her future husband:coffee2:

sorry but it's not the girl who starts, is the ass Phayo:monkey: poor Rain

Edited by Nebur

If Rain and Phayo don't end up together I'll burn this series:dancehall3: this secondary couple I hope if it is a couple:duca:

this love hate between Ohm and Fluke is everything:jonnycat:they are more bipolar than me I LOVE IT

I am not familiar with K-pop and K-drama idols. I just want Wi Ha-jun's shirtless torso to grace my screen.

OffGun in Tokyo and then TayNew in Manila and Seoul? Singto also just finished his fanmeet in Tokyo...

when will others?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.