Boys Love

JonginBey

1. I am enjoying Vice Versa thus far (halfway into the 1st episode). I thought it would be hard to follow with the body swap, but so far it's not.

2. I know people are comparing it to Bad Buddy, but it feels more like a Enchante reunion at this point. 3 of the actors (Jimmy, Aou and Boom) are playing major roles, and ForceBook have also made cameos. Although they are not named, I shall just assume the two grooms are AkkTheo, because, Akk, as usual, is the one doing all the work by driving. :lakitu: (I just have to be reminded of how irritating Theo became in the final 2 episodes.) In any case, it's nice to get an update on AkkTheo's life 3 months after Enchante ended its run. (I guess, by extension, Baker Boys also existed in The Other Universe.)

3. I love the "kiss you till you drop reference". :gaycat: Though, I think there are actually two lines from 2gether that are more iconic, namely "Sarawat? Saraleo!" and "If you buy me snacks, I will let you touch my boobs."

4. Is the name Tun Pakorn an intentional reference to the actor Tul Pakorn?  (Apparently words that end with "L" in Thai when transliterated/romanized are supposed to be pronounced with an "n" sound??)

I am just grateful to be watching something intelligent from GMMTV again.

Edited by Genius1111

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

At the 09:46 mark, Andy Bian appears and oh damn, he's so hot. He also shows off his awesome thighs (because he cycles every day) and the women can't help but to touch his thighs.

3 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Hide contents

Omg does this mean 

Spoiler

Off Gun will make cameos?

17 minutes ago, reymiu said:

Omg does this mean 

Hide contents

Off Gun will make cameos?

At this point, I'm praying every BL ship in GMMTV will get a cameo or a mention

:coffee:

@Nebur 

Seems like I was wrong the other day about Book Kasidet sinking his own ship with Force. Happy to be wrong though. :lakitu:

3 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

@Nebur 

Seems like I was wrong the other day about Book Kasidet sinking his own ship with Force. Happy to be wrong though. :lakitu:

ff, not that song.

Mr Earth Pirapat ….

On 7/16/2022 at 12:58 PM, JonginBey said:

I don’t get the Jimmy appeal :rip:

Me neither tbh. Still interested in seeing more of VV tho.

On 7/16/2022 at 1:46 PM, JonginBey said:

His face lowkey resembles this gif.

TsIuKvM.gif

:skull:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you:

FX4w7araUAEvLeo?format=jpg&name=smallFX4w7aracAA8Z2e?format=jpg&name=small

Kouhei Takeda - Old Fashioned Cupcake

For Your Whatever Awards will be held on this thread Consideration

I hope Vice Versa is gonna be good, wanna watch it later and I need to fill absence of KinnPorsche. At least MDL rating is serving something positive from first episode :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

I managed to start episode 1.

Not the 3rd gay serving TASTE when it comes to men:clap3:

1.png

2.png

changyu is my fave so far :smitten:

this scene is killing me its so awkward 

6 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

@Nebur 

:heart::date2: I hope Gmmtv doesn't let them die and gives them another flight:monkey:

3 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you:

FX4w7araUAEvLeo?format=jpg&name=smallFX4w7aracAA8Z2e?format=jpg&name=small

Kouhei Takeda - Old Fashioned Cupcake

For Your Whatever Awards will be held on this thread Consideration

looking submissive and breedable :dies:

so this is what togawa sees every morning :gaycat2:

Ep. 6 of My Secret Love was good. All the best couples are thriving while Tim remains a selfish LOSER.

a963a03eab3d1d4741cddf3b9b6a7a67.gif

The sisters are shippers done right. They’re not over the top or annoying by any means. We have to stan.

Rewatching Blueming 

First Monday with no Triage :redface:

b791697038b3c90482a6e697a6b4ac6ed6c48a58

0f3d0baf1d8a687b8724b4ddd9a33f66adccc7a8

80091fa9c2a56c2143ec4aa33dbdf7b0f1496460

ab8f3fa578bb400540326c31ee8ba31f0a840551

274aa304aeb5e099f0448f67749d3a64694ea9e1

234defc2f01702ea0c83cc29ce42313641a50499

Check Out, I'm on a verge to drop it after 2 episodes, what a horrendous snoozefest. The plot is just one big mess, directing is awful, what a waste of such a hot lead. 

28 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Check Out, I'm on a verge to drop it after 2 episodes, what a horrendous snoozefest. The plot is just one big mess, directing is awful, what a waste of such a hot lead. 

go ahead and drop it gurl, i'm a keep watching for chahub and i'll let u no if it gets better

welcome by da way 

KinnPorscheWorldTour trending here in da States

25 minutes ago, dabunique said:

go ahead and drop it gurl, i'm a keep watching for chahub and i'll let u no if it gets better

welcome by da way 

Guess I'll do it, there's more advertisement in this show than actual plot :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Gottasadae said:

Guess I'll do it, there's more advertisement in this show than actual plot :gaycat6:

chile da last episode was a whole product placement for an amusement park ... i was done 

da way First & Khao r taping two shows at one time

talk about being professional

My Secret Love ep 7

Filler free episode. The 1-2 punch with episodes 6 and 7. :jonnycat: Truly the unexpected dark horse series of the year. :jonnycat:

Park and Lee are everything. Love that they go a lot of screen time this week also. The flashback and communication between them while addressing Lee’s struggles were great to see. Park being supportive and caring, enrolling him in the competition. Love them.

:jonny3:

Lovely to see that Lee was comfortable sharing with his friends about his relationship and didn’t drag on. This is what I’m liking about this show, that things aren’t dragged on for long. We see in the preview that Park is also going to be open with his friends.

Cute moments between Bomb and Bear also. :heart:

Not concerned about Pam as Mek is too whipped as for Kim, well, jealousy is for the sake of drama. :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.