Boys Love

JonginBey

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

Never knew Enchante would be that popular.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b3umrwp1qkkt0a45s930

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Senpai this cant be loved ep 4 This is going a bit slow, I still don't know how many episodes it will be, but I like it:allears:

Senpai This Can't Be Love! is so chaotic, messy and cheesy and I'm LIVING :gaycat6: Glad I gave it a second chance

I figured out the problem I had with their chemistry and it's Kaneda's 2010 Justin Bieber hair :deadbanana:

Like they look so attractive and cute individually but together they just look off and I blame the hair :rip: 

5 hours ago, Nebur said:

Senpai this cant be loved ep 4 This is going a bit slow, I still don't know how many episodes it will be, but I like it:allears:

8 episodes :cupid: 

ahhh this show is so cute, i think i'm gonna be obsessed, ep1's on iqiyi now. i haven't seen other dating shows apart from finding prince charming lol i think this show will have different vibes than others since korea's very conservative about lgbt issues. i enjoyed it alot so far, it's very heartwarming and lovely :heart: 

On 7/14/2022 at 7:00 AM, discreetinside said:

:siptea:

Damn not Cherry Magic already have slanders just because they did not kiss :deadbanana4:

because one of da mains requested no kiss

I finally finished Heartstopper.  It's really a slow burn so it took a while to finish and the plot was a little too simple, frankly. Some of the characters also deserve more screentime. Tao is basically like Wai in Bad Buddy, I feel.

Aspects in which it is better than Asian BLs: 

- Written by an author who's part of the LGBT community, and not by a fujoshi who attempts to guess how gays lead their lives

- Actual depiction of taunting by homophobic bullies.

- A diverse featuring people of different skin colors and of different sexual orientations/identities. I think 3 Will Be Free is the only Asian BL show that is able to match (a bi male, a gay male, a trans-woman, straight men falling for a trans-woman, a brief feature of a woman who's not Asian) 

- Kit and Joe doing fanservice in the middle of London Pride and the cast having a dance-off against LGBT protestors. 

4 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

I finally finished Heartstopper.  It's really a slow burn so it took a while to finish and the plot was a little too simple, frankly. Some of the characters also deserve more screentime. Tao is basically like Wai in Bad Buddy, I feel.

Aspects in which it is better than Asian BLs: 

- Written by an author who's part of the LGBT community, and not by a fujoshi who attempts to guess how gays lead their lives

- Actual depiction of taunting by homophobic bullies.

- A diverse featuring people of different skin colors and of different sexual orientations/identities. I think 3 Will Be Free is the only Asian BL show that is able to match (a bi male, a gay male, a trans-woman, straight men falling for a trans-woman, a brief feature of a woman who's not Asian) 

- Kit and Joe doing fanservice in the middle of London Pride and the cast having a dance-off against LGBT protestors. 

Heartstopper. it is a simple but beautiful drama, it made me feel good and sad with myself but happier it made me see it the truth is an obligation to see it WORTH IT:gaycat6::heart: and I'm looking forward to the other two seasons:duca:

2 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Do you guys get tired at a point with BLs? I can't even get myself through KP and TMS 2. It all feels exhausting

hmm those two are very plot/drama heavy

maybe watch some lighter ones first as a palette cleanser?

but when i get tired of bl shows i just watch anime or read bl mangas :surfsup:

basically i just switch between hobbies so there's some variety

19 hours ago, Nebur said:

:loki:

I love the fact that Ohm Pawat's facial expression immediately changed when he realized that Jennie (and all the viewers watching the clip) noticed that he was observing Nanon too closely. 

Jennie's expression was golden. But frankly, such scenes shouldn't surprise her anymore. I am sure she must have seen hotter action behind-the-scenes. :fan:

6 hours ago, Nebur said:

Heartstopper. it is a simple but beautiful drama, it made me feel good and sad with myself but happier it made me see it the truth is an obligation to see it WORTH IT:gaycat6::heart: and I'm looking forward to the other two seasons:duca:

I would have preferred Sebastian Croft to play Charlie instead of Ben, but maybe it's because of the Bad Buddy influence. Sebastian/Nanon as the cute and tender yet insecure uke who doubts himself alongside the Kit/Ohm Pawat, with their bulky bods and bloated faces and coming to terms fairly easily with their sexualities.

In any case, I am glad the 1st season wrapped up fairly decently and it did not seem rushed.

9 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Do you guys get tired at a point with BLs? I can't even get myself through KP and TMS 2. It all feels exhausting

This year has been so much but I’m not even watching everything. 

my current line up

Sky In Your Heart - Trash but it’s a pallete cleanser 

Check Out - Another trash 

wait is dat it for me? Nice. I wanna add da Japanese BL about love in a laundromat but one of da leads being 17 and da other 30 has me shook ? 

waiting for Moonlight Chicken. I haven’t started da OhmFluke one cuz I don’t kno where to see it jus yet 

c

32 minutes ago, dabunique said:

This year has been so much but I’m not even watching everything. 

my current line up

Sky In Your Heart - Trash but it’s a pallete cleanser 

Check Out - Another trash 

wait is dat it for me? Nice. I wanna add da Japanese BL about love in a laundromat but one of da leads being 17 and da other 30 has me shook ? 

waiting for Moonlight Chicken. I haven’t started da OhmFluke one cuz I don’t kno where to see it jus yet 

chama te pase el link :coffee2:

2 minutes ago, Nebur said:

c

chama te pase el link :coffee2:

My bad ? 

I’ve been on my big brother grind ? 

Wait we have Vice Versa today. I completely forgot 

Book Kasidet sinking his own ship with Force   :gaycat:

He looks good in black, I must say.

Edited by Genius1111

The Mama Gogo boys are featured this week. As usual, when Mike is around, Toptap is absent. 

The game that they are playing in the final 1/3 of this episode is kind of ... vulgar. :mandown:

Preview for next week in the final 1 min: You get to see the guys' feet when they play a certain game.

59 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Book Kasidet sinking his own ship with Force   :gaycat:

He looks good in black, I must say.

Beating GMMTV to the punch, I fear.

Ok Sea showing body when he drowned ? 

Come thru King and Legend Ohm Pawat 

Oh look da reigning king of BL for 2022 jus walked in 

Ok u two it’s not ur show stop showing off 

Ohm is jus so sexy. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.