Boys Love

JonginBey

40 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

7-D40-C037-697-C-4246-8-E88-8-FE2-F1-D3-B90-B.jpg

:gaycat1: 

Ohm’s acting is still a little bit stiff for me. Probably because of his character. 

Miss Legend snapped tho. I’m just confused at the beginning. Did he just randomly woke after fainted at the kitchen and then went straight to university like nothing happened :bibliahh:

I thought it was a memory of the future of both that is, the snow part of ohm walking and that was the future, right?=:psyduck:

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, dabunique said:

SantaEarth is coming

:duca:

pls Cherry Magic still had the couples ending up together despite no kisses. Chinese bromances cannot give us male leads ending up together. that's more homophobic if you ask me. it's like getting blueballed for 50 episodes and never cumming. :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

pls Cherry Magic still had the couples ending up together despite no kisses. Chinese bromances cannot give us male leads ending up together. that's more homophobic if you ask me. it's like getting blueballed for 50 episodes and never cumming. :deadbanana2:

Drag them The Untamed apologists :clap3:

5 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Drag them The Untamed apologists :clap3:

i will, any day. especially when they drag the masterpiece Cherry Magic. 

speaking of Cherry Magic, 

:smitten::smitten::smitten:

13 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

The way the first show I have in mind when I hear the word Cherry is Cherry Bottoms After Winter:cooldown:

It takes me a few seconds to realize ppl are talking about the japanese show and not the korean one. I'm like, what could be homophobic about these cuties:

3f31beb2928ab0105465c364069259716dbc8984

6ab12857771c8425e5446b7acfc84d3002111544

8bf3bb9cd6a881b8c34527a28f41a94d46ad7307

My babies 

Minato's Laundromat ep 3 This drives me crazy but I can't stop watching it:gaycat6:

7 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

sure jan

in untamed if you didn't know it, the protagonists ARE MARRIED and it stayed in the program reflected perhaps not explicitly but in fact, there are many traditions that they used there to show with fact that they are couples and ended up togethe

but it doesn't matter, he continues to support a couple in which an actor is disgusted to kiss a man, but HEY give him your coins
:fan:

8 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

:siptea:

Damn not Cherry Magic already have slanders just because they did not kiss :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, Nebur said:

sure jan

in untamed if you didn't know it, the protagonists ARE MARRIED and it stayed in the program reflected perhaps not explicitly but in fact, there are many traditions that they used there to show with fact that they are couples and ended up togethe

but it doesn't matter, he continues to support a couple in which an actor is disgusted to kiss a man, but HEY give him your coins
:fan:

same-sex marriage? in China? in the country where they have LGBTQ+ censorship? i think i should be saying sure jan here.

you said it yourself, their marriage is not explicit. it's like accepting that gays should only live their lives implicitly. also if we're going with implicit actions, the finale of CM implied they kissed behind those elevator doors. :cm:

also no one here condones Eiji's actions here. but then again, i don't see any of these Chinese bromance actors speaking up for LGBTQ+ equality.

1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

same-sex marriage? in China? in the country where they have LGBTQ+ censorship? i think i should be saying sure jan here.

you said it yourself, their marriage is not explicit. it's like accepting that gays should only live their lives implicitly. also if we're going with implicit actions, the finale of CM implied they kissed behind those elevator doors. :cm:

also no one here condones Eiji's actions here. but then again, i don't see any of these Chinese bromance actors speaking up for LGBTQ+ equality.

and what is an ejih i imagine the homobofic? Xs.. 

Untamed is set in the era before where homosexuality was something normal there, obviously because of censorship they can't show ithowever, all the reference to the time before where they got engaged, got married, etc. everything was added to untamed, (the chickens (that is one of many references)

and well I no longer want to continue talking about cherryfobic

Untamed remains the most successful and iconic series so:cm:

/end 

5 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

i will, any day. especially when they drag the masterpiece Cherry Magic. 

speaking of Cherry Magic, 

:smitten::smitten::smitten:

Machida Keita looking so hot in shows like army themed one called Teppachi and in Alice In Borderland. The fact that we did not get any shirtless Keita scenes in the whole of Cherryphobic. :devil:   It is a sweet show, yes, but perhaps it's quite deserving of that title.

38 minutes ago, Nebur said:

and what is an ejih i imagine the homobofic? Xs.. 

Untamed is set in the era before where homosexuality was something normal there, obviously because of censorship they can't show ithowever, all the reference to the time before where they got engaged, got married, etc. everything was added to untamed, (the chickens (that is one of many references)

and well I no longer want to continue talking about cherryfobic

Untamed remains the most successful and iconic series so:cm:

/end 

nene-leakes.gif

to all of these :fan:

I have to support Miss Touya here

And where is this narrative that Eiji is homophobic coming from? From a tweet from a hater? I remember someone here posted a random tweet claimed Eiji was homophobic

The series was aired at Japan on Tokyo TV and even with how ‘light’ was the series in term of the romance scenes, the channel gave them 1 a.m slot. I don’t think they will greenlight any kiss scenes due to how conservative the channel was. 

16 minutes ago, Dracarys said:

Hello guys, is Tonhon Chonlatee worth watching? :$

NO

2 minutes ago, Nebur said:

NO

What a shame, I really like the main actor (Suphakorn Sriphothong) :noparty:

6 minutes ago, Dracarys said:

me too:flame:, but it's a shame the  This PANNED series here(atrl) and in the BL world of fujoshi and Fundashi  .this serie is  toxic masculinity and homophobia, it's a shame the book is worth it but the series changed almost everything and the personality of the protagonists in the novel is a love in the series is a toxic homophobic Fratboys

Edited by Nebur

1 minute ago, Nebur said:

me too:flame:, but it's a shame the  This PANNED series here(atrl) and in the BL world of fujoshi and Fundashi  a lot of toxic masculinity and homophobia, it's a shame the book is worth it but the series changed almost everything and the personality of the protagonists in the novel is a love in the series is a toxic homophobic Fratboys

I see.. I guess I will just start watching A tale of thousand Stars then :alexz3: 

56 minutes ago, Dracarys said:

I see.. I guess I will just start watching A tale of thousand Stars then :alexz3: 

Yes ma’am. Support my King, Mix Sahaphap

lemme kno what u think good or bad ? 

Edited by dabunique

Support a b!tch’s thread

1 hour ago, Dracarys said:

Look watch it. It’s trash but Podd is so hot in it 

2 hours ago, Dracarys said:

I've not watched it as well, but I like the 4 main actors, so maybe some day, I will torture myself and watch it.

____

Remember to also vote for Podd in the future rates/games. Apparently he has not managed to chart despite being quite popular here. :monkey:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.