• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a good second episode and all this is interesting with the protagonist suffering from a heart:duca:

ugh i'm so ready

continuing da excellence of 2022

cb4231520857b978b7394685ba69361fc82f0e4f

7e5983477d50089c889609a07a316094d0d45835

1f36df8159a3d9c7818161e54049bb4387d50286

b9b2a88a87162f94d54c56ee7d68d41b3b692f29

c1b75c373a71aea6d41e11d50fd44fa2fe59e87e

57b49bd5b48d4414f2d9cf2326201c9b1e2e5ce5

Edited by dabunique

1 hour ago, Nebur said:

Oh my sunshine night ep 2  
I swear that all the actors in this series have an ABS and body of infarction WTF how much perfection:flame:

where u watching this chama?

@Mix

Miko Gallardo on his instagram confirmed dat My Day Season 2 is coming

I've finally finished watching Rak Diao.

Episodes 2 to 6 (or 8) could have really been shortened to just 2 episodes, frankly. I don't want to see a petulant spoiled brat. I want to see a Diao who has at least a bit more maturity.

The final 5 episodes were so much better, fortunately. But unfortunately, the ending was so freaking abrupt, ugh. Diao did not officially confess his feelings. How would Dao have reacted to her brother stealing her crush away from her? What happened to Rit and Pleng or Rit and Dao? 

Looking at the chatter online, someone commented that there was supposed to be 50 episodes (!!!) and it was axed for "political" reasons and it was not due to ratings. 

7 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Episodes 2 to 6 (or 8) could have really been shortened to just 2 episodes, frankly. I don't want to see a petulant spoiled brat. I want to see a Diao who has at least a bit more maturity.

The final 5 episodes were so much better, fortunately. But unfortunately, the ending was so freaking abrupt, ugh. Diao did not officially confess his feelings. How would Dao have reacted to her brother stealing her crush away from her? What happened to Rit and Pleng or Rit and Dao? 

Looking at the chatter online, someone commented that there was supposed to be 50 episodes (!!!) and it was axed for "political" reasons and it was not due to ratings. 

According to what I investigated, there were 25 episodes and they cut it to 15, I still have faith that the other missing ones will be released 

It's a shame because this ended up in the best part

Edited by Nebur

I hope that Cherryfobic can die in peace:giraffe:, horrible how they celebrate that bromance in a country where homoxesual content is legal, instead they hate Chinese bromances with much more chemistry and that they risk doing it in a country where it is illegal:coffee2:

3 minutes ago, Nebur said:

According to what I investigated, there were 25 episodes and they cut it to 15, I still have faith that the other missing ones will be released 

It's a shame because I ended up in the best part

25 episodes sound more believable.

It is interesting to see that both actors are rookies and they have managed to act their butts off. Win Songin is pretty much as good as Gulf Kanawut in TharnType 1.

52 minutes ago, dabunique said:

@Mix

My guilty pleasure IS BACKKKKK

51 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Yeah it was supposed to be a sitcom and still a sitcom hence the romance was not visible that much in the early episodes. It's not like a normal BL formula.

40 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I hope that Cherryfobic can die in peace:giraffe:, horrible how they celebrate that bromance in a country where homoxesual content is legal, instead they hate Chinese bromances with much more chemistry and that they risk doing it in a country where it is illegal:coffee2:

Get over it :giraffe:

Why settle for Cherry Homophobic when you can just re-watch God Fashioned Slaycake or the other cute new Japanese BLs :relax:

Ladies help a wh0re out

how do you use a VPN?

SantaEarth is coming

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

Why settle for Cherry Homophobic when you can just re-watch God Fashioned Slaycake or the other cute new Japanese BLs :relax:

The way the first show I have in mind when I hear the word Cherry is Cherry Bottoms After Winter:cooldown:

It takes me a few seconds to realize ppl are talking about the japanese show and not the korean one. I'm like, what could be homophobic about these cuties:

3f31beb2928ab0105465c364069259716dbc8984

6ab12857771c8425e5446b7acfc84d3002111544

8bf3bb9cd6a881b8c34527a28f41a94d46ad7307

Unforgotten Night Ep4   ok the series improved a lot in terms of plot and quality... I hadn't been caught by the story but the advance of ep 5 I love so much drama:duca:

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

The way the first show I have in mind when I hear the word Cherry is Cherry Bottoms After Winter:cooldown:

It takes me a few seconds to realize ppl are talking about the japanese show and not the korean one. I'm like, what could be homophobic about these cuties:

3f31beb2928ab0105465c364069259716dbc8984

6ab12857771c8425e5446b7acfc84d3002111544

8bf3bb9cd6a881b8c34527a28f41a94d46ad7307

The crystal clear quality help :deadbanana:

6 hours ago, dabunique said:

@Mix

We want Gaya Sa Pelikula 2, not that mess :giraffe:

11 hours ago, Nebur said:

Oh My Sunshine night ep 1 I'm glad I gave the series a second chance I go for the first 16 minutes and it already has me very trapped and everything is so well done:jonnycat:

7-D40-C037-697-C-4246-8-E88-8-FE2-F1-D3-B90-B.jpg

:gaycat1: 

Ohm’s acting is still a little bit stiff for me. Probably because of his character. 

Miss Legend snapped tho. I’m just confused at the beginning. Did he just randomly woke after fainted at the kitchen and then went straight to university like nothing happened :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.