• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

This was so good. I’m gonna miss this show

another great finale. We collecting dem in 2022 

Just now, dabunique said:

This was so good. I’m gonna miss this show

another great finale. We collecting dem in 2022 

Blammys is NOT READY FOR HA

Semantic Error is nearly at KinnPorsche's level. Not Me is 24000+, but it was released at the end of 2021.

19 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Semantic Error is nearly at KinnPorsche's level. Not Me is 24000+, but it was released at the end of 2021.

Those top 3 Korean r better than KP any day 

Cherry Bottoms is dat b!tch. Don’t let no one tell u other wise. Da other two r legendary 

I knew Cherry Bottoms and Godming smashed :clap3: Cutie Pie is a surprise though

I read about Kissable Lips's ending so I skipped it :redface: And it's about a vampire right? Not my thing :swim2:

i couldn't even finish the first 3 episodes of cutie pie, i can't stand over submissive characters but it seems very popular outside of atrl? good for them i guess  

Omg, can’t wait to watch the last 2 eps of Triage. 
Miss Tee has been on a roll in the latest episodes. No doubt he’s serving Main Vocalist, Main Visual:coffee:

I’m happy Cherry Icons is successful. It really came through with the excellence. I need to see them as a couple in college battling and ending h0mophobia

Triage ep finale first 15 minutes and this series is serving:clap3:   i hate that nosy nurse

ok call superman or something someone has to save everyone in this mess
:chick3:

ok they're suffocating my baby, if I didn't know how happy everyone is for the ending, I wouldn't watch this episode it's traumatizing me
:chica3::weeps:

7 minutes ago, Nebur said:

when you think there is happiness BAM.....:rip:

La rabia que me dio. I was like no puedo 

ok this ending was beautiful love this series from start to finish one of the best BL in general and without a doubt the best thai of 2022 so far and nobody comes close:weeps::clap3:

the chemistry, the performances, all this BL deserves more success, it's a shame that the same production company does not market it internationally

POST CREDIT ESCENE 

TRANSPLANT :loki: is the second book of manner or death, will we have MAXTUL AGAIN?:duca:

8 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

i couldn't even finish the first 3 episodes of cutie pie, i can't stand over submissive characters but it seems very popular outside of atrl? good for them i guess  

They have youtube streams and it’s easy for BL fans to watch them again & again. It’s more popular than ATRL’s fave, Triage :rip::deadbanana4:

56 minutes ago, Nebur said:

POST CREDIT ESCENE 

TRANSPLANT :loki: is the second book of manner or death, will we have MAXTUL AGAIN?:duca:

Imagine if TaeTee are also in that. And we get to see INSPECTOR M again :gaycat2:

2 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

They have youtube streams and it’s easy for BL fans to watch them again & again. It’s more popular than ATRL’s fave, Triage :rip::deadbanana4:

its only big because of its availability in YT

but its still trash

11 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Kinnporsche ended just now. It will add far more people in the future. In fact that number has jumped from 29.7 to 30.9 in just 1 day.

this group is something else :toofunny3: so basically they're gonna release a series of mvs based on a bl story

15 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

this group is something else :toofunny3: so basically they're gonna release a series of mvs based on a bl story

Reveal hidden contents

Would not be surprised if at least two of them are dating :foxaylove2:

While KinnPorsche is not in my top 3 because of its plot holes and the unbelievable actions of certain characters, it's still a fascinating show to dissect. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.