Boys Love

JonginBey

The way Miss Sofa dragged that slipper too  :clap3: if your (significantly) younger significant other wanted to be with you, she wouldn’t have jumped at the first opportunity to escape.

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

nn, I was only planning on watching one episode a day, so by Wednesday I should be all caught up.

ok i'll hound u in a few days LOL

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

The way Miss Sofa dragged that slipper too  :clap3: if your (significantly) younger significant other wanted to be with you, she wouldn’t have jumped at the first opportunity to escape.

Miss Sofa is dat *****, she will read u in multiple languages

4 hours ago, Nebur said:

Let's talk about the theory of how to end this series

Theory 1

Reveal hidden contents

is that Tarn wakes up and Tofu becomes a bear, it is the most likely thing to happen but tarn will also have the memories of when he was tofu so tofu will live in tharn's body with they will live together in the same being

and theory 2.

Reveal hidden contents

Tarn dies and Tofu stays alive but tarn's mind stays with tofu remembering all the past and his life so both live in tofu's body since technically they are the same person but with both I remember

I really don't know which ending is better, I feel that the first one is the most realistic, however I want the second

Reveal hidden contents

Tarn and nut deserve an eternal love however Tofu and nut too, technically both tarn and nut are the same soul but I would like it to remember everything either of the two that is the endgame but I need the body that survives to be tofu

:psyduck::dancehall3:

Spoiler

I was spoiled that the novel ending was similar to your 1st ending prediction. We'll see if they keep the ending or have some tweak because some of them saying it would serve MODC ending if Tofu changed back to teddy bear :psyduck:

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

f83d4644460688e9b516fcd88fc3794c580cdf64

Icons :gayliecat1:

Spoiler

Too bad she's gonna sleep forever with Na's begin to lose memory (and maybe getting accident and dead from the Ep11 preview)

2 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Icons :gayliecat1:

Hide contents

Too bad she's gonna sleep forever with Na's begin to lose memory (and maybe getting accident and dead from the Ep11 preview)

Spoiler

i too feel Na will die because her furniture is falling asleep ... Miss Sofa deserved better, also Mister Rocking Chair is an abundance of knowledge 

4 hours ago, Nebur said:

Let's talk about the theory of how to end this series

Theory 1

Reveal hidden contents

is that Tarn wakes up and Tofu becomes a bear, it is the most likely thing to happen but tarn will also have the memories of when he was tofu so tofu will live in tharn's body with they will live together in the same being

and theory 2.

Reveal hidden contents

Tarn dies and Tofu stays alive but tarn's mind stays with tofu remembering all the past and his life so both live in tofu's body since technically they are the same person but with both I remember

I really don't know which ending is better, I feel that the first one is the most realistic, however I want the second

Reveal hidden contents

Tarn and nut deserve an eternal love however Tofu and nut too, technically both tarn and nut are the same soul but I would like it to remember everything either of the two that is the endgame but I need the body that survives to be tofu

:psyduck::dancehall3:

I think Theory 1 is also the more realistic one, but my heart would prefer Theory 2. Sadly, it appears to be a zero-sum game, and it will end sadly for one of them. Unless, of course, the writers have something good up their sleeves.

4 hours ago, dabunique said:

i feel da ending is 

Reveal hidden contents

Nut has had a psychotic break ... hence we have talking furniture and a bear who comes to life ... when he wakes back into reality he's living a happy life with Tarn

This also seems quite plausible. While it is not the novel's ending (based on comments online), this may also make sense.

Teddy Bear Ep 10 (and earlier) - other thoughts and comments

Spoiler

1. I think I'm the only one who doesn't like the story of how TarnNut became BFs. It seems a bit like a let-down. There was that one instance in the bathroom when Tarn was making Nut feel extremely uncomfortable and it made me wonder how Nut managed to come round to like Tarn.

2. One unresolved mystery is why Tofu has Neung's face/body but Tarn's soul (or fragments of it). What about Neung's soul? Is it wondering around? I really hope the writers have a good explanation for this. I do not want this to be Enchante 2.0 with a bad ending.

3. The funniest scene was the one when the deputy director of the school went into a complete shock upon seeing Tofu. That was freaking funny.

4. I think the only character I truly despise is Sib (Nut's dad). I don't really feel much hate for the deputy director of the school. As a character, Jan is terrible, but she is just broken character and I hope there is a minor redemption for her at the end (after her arrest, of course) :coffee:

5. I still think that the story will end with Nut realizing that he is Saen's biological son. 

6. I am not sure how innocent Saen is. Will he turn out to be a minor villain?

7. Tofu was wearing this T-shirt with "I've seen the future" or something like that. I wonder if that is a hint. :gaycat3:

8. I am genuinely the most interested in knowing what Gen's ex-BF was like. As of now, scant details have been provided.

Edited by Genius1111

In Sarin as Tofu/Neung (The Miracle of Teddy Bear)

VS

Gun Atthaphan as Black/White (Not Me)

Which actor has done a better job at portraying two characters in the same show?

i have yet to see an episode of TMOTB but no one is touching Gun when it comes to acting.

8 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

VS

Which actor has done a better job at portraying two characters in the same show?

Hands down Gun, not even up for debate although In has done a great job

Just now, touya kinomoto said:

i have yet to see an episode of TMOTB but no one is touching Gun when it comes to acting.

hey boo, u should see it, its cute but u need da time for it lol

4 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

VS

:deadvision:

Gun sweetie, I mean we've not see much from Sarin, he's barely acting, Tofu as a character is extremely bland and stiff

9e51a131b1e3111f255038ada7f3978a117319dc

1 hour ago, discreetinside said:
  Hide contents

I was spoiled that the novel ending was similar to your 1st ending prediction. We'll see if they keep the ending or have some tweak because some of them saying it would serve MODC ending if Tofu changed back to teddy bear :psyduck:

Spoiler

I hope they change the book, I'm not here for a realistic ending... I mean, there's furniture that speaks, give me my damn Disney ending.

I was watching Not Me in the morning and TMOTB at night and I have finally finished Ep 9. Now I will finally get to see Gun as both Black and White.

My thoughts on the first 9 episodes of Not Me

Spoiler

1. A little disappointed that they revealed Todd as the bad guy who hurt Black so badly. It was too obvious (like the so-called "twists" in Squid Game). I wished they had thrown a curveball with that (Gumpa at the bad guy perhaps)

2. Also a little disappointed that the scene with SeanWhite under the rainbow flag appeared before they were out to each other.

3. Gun ATP dancing around like the cute little gay he is under the rainbow flag.... I know Gun is a legendary actor, but I find it hard to believe whenever he plays a straight character.

4. I really love the tent scene. 

5. Dan (Gawin Caskey) taking off his clothes was...whoa. I really enjoyed the kissing scenes between SeanWhite and DanYok.

6. I felt that, prior to Ep8 and 9, the characterization of Yok was pretty poor. There were only 2 aspects to him: a guy fighting for his mum's rights and a guy desperately searching for UNAR.

7. Eugene declaring that she was a strong woman and not a weak and pathetic woman to be pitied on after being dumped by "Black". It immediately made me think of Prib in TMOTB and how completely different she was.

8. Nuch (the trans GF of Gram) really should have been featured more and she deserves to be featured in the credits along with the other 2 girls.

9. I am still quite confused about Gram. Is he pansexual? Does he like Nuch, Black and Eugene?

21 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

VS

8 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

:deadvision:

Gun sweetie, I mean we've not see much from Sarin, he's barely acting, Tofu as a character is extremely bland and stiff

I think inn plays the role of tofu perfectly, he is a character who did it perfectly, naive, disoriented, cute, shy, happy, confident, etc. However, I agree with what he says, he is a character who is very calm, we have not yet seen him in dramatic mode to be able to judge him with miss gun in notme

10 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I was watching Not Me in the morning and TMOTB at night and I have finally finished Ep 9. Now I will finally get to see Gun as both Black and White.

My thoughts on the first 9 episodes of Not Me

Hide contents

1. A little disappointed that they revealed Todd as the bad guy who hurt Black so badly. It was too obvious (like the so-called "twists" in Squid Game). I wished they had thrown a curveball with that (Gumpa at the bad guy perhaps)

2. Also a little disappointed that the scene with SeanWhite under the rainbow flag appeared before they were out to each other.

3. Gun ATP dancing around like the cute little gay he is under the rainbow flag.... I know Gun is a legendary actor, but I find it hard to believe whenever he plays a straight character.

4. I really love the tent scene. 

5. Dan (Gawin Caskey) taking off his clothes was...whoa. I really enjoyed the kissing scenes between SeanWhite and DanYok.

6. I felt that, prior to Ep8 and 9, the characterization of Yok was pretty poor. There were only 2 aspects to him: a guy fighting for his mum's rights and a guy desperately searching for UNAR.

7. Eugene declaring that she was a strong woman and not a weak and pathetic woman to be pitied on after being dumped by "Black". It immediately made me think of Prib in TMOTB and how completely different she was.

8. Nuch (the trans GF of Gram) really should have been featured more and she deserves to be featured in the credits along with the other 2 girls.

9. I am still quite confused about Gram. Is he pansexual? Does he like Nuch, Black and Eugene?

yes at da Nuch praise, she is dat b!tch

3 things that I find strange about Not Me

Spoiler

1. Has White started his new job at the Foreign Ministry? Is that why he has been skipping Black's classes? But if so, how does he account for his long disappearances to the gang?

2. After Sean tied him up in his own room, why does White still behave like nothing's wrong between them? And they end up sleeping together in the tent after that?

3. The writers seem to have forgotten about White's Dad. Wouldn't he be worried sick? If White was at work at the Foreign Ministry, wouldn't his dad have tried to find him at his workplace?

Edited by Genius1111

21 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

3 things that I find strange about Not Me

Hide contents

1. Has White started his new job at the Foreign Ministry? Is that why he has been skipping Black's classes? But if so, how does he account for his long disappearances to the gang?

2. After Sean tied him up in his own room, why does White still behave like nothing's wrong between them? And they end up sleeping together in the tent after that?

3. The writers seem to have forgotten about White's Dad. Wouldn't he be worried sick? If White was at work at the Foreign Ministry, wouldn't his dad have tried to find him at his workplace?

Spoiler

1. he gave up dat job to be in da gang 24/7

2. Sean tied him up to prevent him from stopping him confronting Tawi

3. there were some scenes with White's dads filmed but it didn't fit right so they were cut

On 4/15/2022 at 10:27 AM, Mix said:

the show was so good ugh i want MORE :gaycat6:

What show was this there so hot ? 

Practically in love with Ohm Pawat and Off :weeps:  :weeps: 

Also whatever happened to the two bros form 2gether? miss them

5 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

VS

Haven't watch Not Me yet so can't comment much about Gun. I will say both was good in their own way and definitely coming for this year BLammy nominations along with OhmNanon.

Also Job should deserve a Best Actor nomination for playing Nut a complex character that have bipolar that need good acting skill to show the drastic mood change in short time

Hottest scenes of all thai BL series, we WON:loki:

Edited by GentleDance

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.