Boys Love

JonginBey

Kinnporsher ep 13 I only know that I LOVE VEGAPETE:WAP: biblebuild served in this episode:clap3:

their relationship is a mess, but what can I tell you , I was born sick and I love it:alexz2:

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

it's time to see episode 5 to 10 of to my star season 2 since that happy ending that I saw on Twitter gave me the courage to see the episodes that I didn't see:allears:

Adding on to my above comments on KP Ep 13

7. I was going "NOOOOO" seeing the amount of food wasted in this episode. I guess the line "Kim (not the useless mafia brother), there are people dying" line is appropriate here.

8. Also, Porsche, the "bodyguard" was so scared when he saw zombie Pete return. Like, dude, you're supposed to be a bodyguard and an MMA fighter (in the 1st ep).

9. What happened to Macau? Is he even important to the plot? What about Kinn's two gay friends? Will they return?

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

7. I was going "NOOOOO" seeing the amount of food wasted in this episode. I guess the line "Kim (not the useless mafia brother), there are people dying" line is appropriate here.

8. Also, Porsche, the "bodyguard" was so scared when he saw zombie Pete return. Like, dude, you're supposed to be a bodyguard and an MMA fighter (in the 1st ep).

9. What happened to Macau? Is he even important to the plot? What about Kinn's two gay friends? Will they return?

:bibliahh:you gives kinnporsche a lot of thought, this only has sex, handsome men and nothing else in its favor

PD i love your analysis:gaycat4:

Edited by Nebur

i just finished episode 5 and 6 of to mu star season 2:flame::jonnycat::deadbanana2::weeps:

I loved that they had sex after the kiss in ep 5:WAP: 
but episode 6 was heartbreaking.:weeps: my baby deserves someone better someone who fights for you not a suicidal emo:chick3:

ok i just finished episode 7 and now i feel a bit sorry for the chef:chick3:

episode 8 :weeps: :chick3: I'm glad to see continued watching this series is so good:WAP:

Ugh not La Chama finally gettin into TMS2 

episodio 10 chama estoy muerta :gaycat6: I'm halfway through the episode and I just know I need a movie with them 10 years in the future with a kid:allears:

omg the Jutjitsu 2.0+:WAP:

Edited by Nebur

ok I just finished the last episode and I loved it, I take back what I said about the bad part of the whole series and the characters... I will miss you:heart::weeps::clap3:

without a doubt the best Korean Bl so far, just need to see an extra episode or movie 10 years later with their son and that's it, they would be excellent parents

after all the up and down,  tms2 kinda has one of the best finales in bls 

6 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Isn't that the running gag in the show? Porsche is afraid of ghosts. It's shown in many scenes by now.

19 hours ago, dabunique said:

Yes. 

ugh but I love his friendship with Miss Candy tho 

dem both thick as thieves I tell u 

I like Tee. Now imagine how hot the sex scene between tee and nine could've been!

4 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

Isn't that the running gag in the show? Porsche is afraid of ghosts. It's shown in many scenes by now.

Yes, I think so, and I roll my eyes each time. 

But then again, he became a bodyguard not by merit.

629fabb2631d45a6127c9d58bd40c0c6e424968f

01948de9bdc012b9ebc51a0a47b9b0660977cd6b

14284e41cc9f0082d1f76925e5303bfb550f59ee

6b5d2df33a205395e7bcceca7ec5240673573e12

1e69b1536abaafced25b24162bcdd4ac6f75ab23

17 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:
  Hide contents

i want vegas to choke me :fish: 

Don't we all?

is check out worth watching? i watched ep0 and the visuals of the leads kinda did nothing for me, and i keep seeing panned reviews since the show officially started so it stopped me watching it, but i'm still intrigued about the allegedly steamy scene on ep 5 :oh: 

14 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

is check out worth watching? i watched ep0 and the visuals of the leads kinda did nothing for me, and i keep seeing panned reviews since the show officially started so it stopped me watching it, but i'm still intrigued about the allegedly steamy scene on ep 5 :oh: 

It is bad. It's glorifying cheating

Just now, Monster Megamind said:

It is bad. It's glorifying cheating

so kinda like Love Mechanics? nawt two shows promoting infidelity air at the same time :rip:

22 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

so kinda like Love Mechanics? nawt two shows promoting infidelity air at the same time :rip:

I've not seen that. Sorry

Episode 9 of TMS2

Spoiler

Their relationship was so beautiful but I also see why Ji Woo did what he did. And ? Ho Min an idol and when Ji Woo asked Seo Joon for a hug I broke down ? 

Finale time. Let’s do this 

42 minutes finale. Yes Ma’am 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.