Boys Love

JonginBey

20 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Since when did Tul start going by Tyler? :rip:

He also mentioned going by the name Tyler in this video.

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Tyler was his English nickname according to his Instagram page :giraffe:

Tul Pakorn (Tyler) 吴旭东 (@tul_pakorn) • Instagram photos and videos

38 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

He also mentioned going by the name Tyler in this video.

nn. I’m not quite sure if the name suits him. He doesn’t look like a Tyler, but I’ll get used to it (or not) :giraffe:

3 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

How will the OF version be different from the iqiyi version?

Korea really not fooling around to snatch the BL powerhouse crown from Thailand :giraffe:

Let's manifest Wonho sign up for this character :fan:

La Tulissa slayin dem Pride pics like da ally this legend and current hall of fame inductee be 

Let’s see what another inductee, Earth Pirapat, have in store for us with da new episode of EMS later today 

Edited by dabunique

4 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Korea really not fooling around to snatch the BL powerhouse crown from Thailand :giraffe:

Well make a longer duration for KBL first

Edited by Mix

9 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Ironic, given his current job. In addition, Pete was shown to not be wearing pants on 2 occasions. He's asking to raped, isn't it?

The recent comments about women are disgusting :deadvision:

Can't believe there are stans online that are willing to "forgive" him for it.:hoetenks:

-

Akneeways, has anything interesting happened in KP since ep7? (besides sex scenes). The first half of this show was such a snoozefest form me.

38 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

The recent comments about women are disgusting :deadvision:

Can't believe there are stans online that are willing to "forgive" him for it.:hoetenks:

-

Akneeways, has anything interesting happened in KP since ep7? (besides sex scenes). The first half of this show was such a snoozefest form me.

Episode 8 - Basically fluff. But it was the best episode fluffy episode I've ever watched. Mile and Apo were so cute together.

After that, the appearance of Tawan, the BDSM between Vegas and Pete, Porchay realizing the truth about Kim.

8 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Would’ve loved to be a part of that meeting where every The Man BLK member made a collective decision to be gay :sistrens:

3 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Would’ve loved to be a part of that meeting where every The Man BLK member made a collective decision to be gay :sistrens:

how many of them have been gay in BLs so far? i can only remember the one from Mr. Heart and then Chan-yi from LOM.

44 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

how many of them have been gay in BLs so far? i can only remember the one from Mr. Heart and then Chan-yi from LOM.

3 so far. 4 if we count Woojin, though his character wasn’t gay. I could’ve sworn another one was cast a few months ago, but maybe that was an early announcement of Eccentric Romance :rip:

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

3 so far. 4 if we count Woojin, though his character wasn’t gay. I could’ve sworn another one was cast a few months ago, but maybe that was an early announcement of Eccentric Romance :rip:

who was the third one beside Seungho and Chanyi?

7 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

who was the third one beside Seungho and Chanyi?

The one that will be in Eccentric Romance, bestie :giraffe:

4 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

The one that will be in Eccentric Romance, bestie :giraffe:

:mandown: well i hope his drama is closer to Chanyi's in quality than Seungho's.

two members of pentagon also filmed bl related drama, but it's tricky. chinese member yanna has already finished filming the chinese bromance drama, but dont know when it airs.

hongseok also finished filming Aquaman, i have read the manga, there's certainly a mlm storyline but the bl element is very light. not sure how they would change the pots, last time i checked it said it would air this summer

Edited by pearlmercury

34 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

:mandown: well i hope his drama is closer to Chanyi's in quality than Seungho's.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

giphy.gif

girl, everyone here wants our KBLs more like Light on Me than Mr. Heart.

rupauls-drag-race-facts-are-facts.gif

20 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

:siptea:

The way every (nugu) male idols flock into K-BLs after Semantic Error smashing especially among Korean GPs. I would say SE was the K-BL of 2Bros but with actual kisses no high-five allowed :giraffe:

9 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

i mean lbr Arm Weerayut is the most handsome member of that cast and it's not even close.

no-t-no-shade-no-tea-no-shade.gif

sky in you hear ep 5 It was a very ingenious episode in the dialogues, the truth is that I liked it and I love the preview of the next episode:gaycat6:

2 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

Our resident OLOMH @4Real disagrees :foxaylove2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.