Boys Love

JonginBey

34 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

We need Jaehyun to be given a second chance, though I would love if Minho (SHINee) stepped forward :gaycat6:

yeah, Jaehyun really can't catch a break but hopefully he gets his chance. 

as for Minho, he already played implied gay in Yumi's Cells. might as well go all out with it.

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

yeah, Jaehyun really can't catch a break but hopefully he gets his chance. 

as for Minho, he already played implied gay in Yumi's Cells. might as well go all out with it.

:soda: let me watch some clips. 

Edit: Just saw the clip. Oop, King! :jonnycat:

Edited by JonginBey

3 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

:soda: let me watch some clips. 

nothing groundbreaking tbh. actually just a passing line where he mentioned his crush was a man.

5 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Yes, but I believe Seo Ham and Jae Chan leaves more impact due to Semantic Error being a instant smash in Korea despite both came from nugu group. Like after SE there's a few (active) idols like Jae Han and Ye Chan from Omega X get hop on the K-BL waves :giraffe:

I’m surprised Omega X already sold more than 100k in the first week for their latest album. Are they from survival show? Their BL will start to air in September. Hope it smash so Lee Sooman will follow the trend and a BL series with NCT members :gaycat2:

Jaechan’s group, DKZ went from 1500 album sales in the first week to 85,000 copies due to SE’s impact. I’m glad he fought to be apart of SE :clap3:

9 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

I’m surprised Omega X already sold more than 100k in the first week for their latest album. Are they from survival show? Their BL will start to air in September. Hope it smash so Lee Sooman will follow the trend and a BL series with NCT members :gaycat2:

Jaechan’s group, DKZ went from 1500 album sales in the first week to 85,000 copies due to SE’s impact. I’m glad he fought to be apart of SE :clap3:

Every NCT unit (except WayV) already sells millions of albums per comeback, so I doubt SM will bother :emofish:

A Hall of Fame Class of 2022 inductee and a re-peaking on the BL King ranking at #16 for a quick little cameo. :msmarvel: Ladies and Gentlemen, Tul Pakorn:

h0uojfmlqs891.png?width=720&format=png&a

n6nz3sulqs891.png?width=720&format=png&a

qz1pj90mqs891.png?width=720&format=png&a

fhv5976mqs891.png?width=720&format=png&a

aj8cx3bmqs891.png?width=720&format=png&a

Who's doing it like ha'? No1 I'm afraid.:fountain:

9 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

A Hall of Fame Class of 2022 inductee and a re-peaking on the BL King ranking at #16 for a quick little cameo. :msmarvel:Ladies and Gentlemen, Tul Pakorn:

oh wow Tyler is serving :clap3:

35 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Every NCT unit (except WayV) already sells millions of albums per comeback, so I doubt SM will bother :emofish:

it was wishful thinking but the good sis can dream.

the closest i think that could do BLs are from HYBE and possibly JYP but their new ones, not those established ones.

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

The way DKZ serve Brave Girls Rollin rise after SE we love to see it :clap3:

As for Omega X they're not part of survival shows but rather all members was given second chance to debut after appeared on survival shows and debut under another group that end up disbanded. You may watch their documentary on below.

I hope their BL A Shoulder to Cry On would smash but I fear it wouldn't perform as well as SE after reading first few chapters of the manhwa/manga like I'm struggled getting into the stories so far. :deadbanana4:

Edited by discreetinside

55 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

A Hall of Fame Class of 2022 inductee and a re-peaking on the BL King ranking at #16 for a quick little cameo. :msmarvel: Ladies and Gentlemen, Tul Pakorn:

The way he shows up and shows out for us :clap3:

5 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

If you're into "Love Island" type reality tv, you can watch his performance as a pathetic straight man in "Single's Inferno" which is available on Netflix:celestial3:

I loved that reality single inferno and I felt very sorry for the memory that gave me little thing:gaycat6: but he and the one with glasses  the chef was the prettiest, the chef was the best option in terms of beauty, naturalness, and intelligence and skill the chef was perfection

3 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

that's why Tul will be my Bl king together with Max the kings of the bl:clap3:

7 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Edit: Just saw the clip. Oop, King! :jonnycat:

right?!? we just need to see that guy he is talking about and see them kiss. i'll use all my powers to get him for BL King consideration. :jonny:

7 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

right?!? we just need to see that guy he is talking about and see them kiss. i'll use all my powers to get him for BL King consideration. :jonny:

Season 2 already started, and I don’t think he’s in it; but King Jinyoung is :thing:

6 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

:clap3:at Tyler (hinting at his) coming out 

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

Season 2 already started, and I don’t think he’s in it; but King Jinyoung is :thing:

yeah, i think Minho's character was just a special cameo. Jinyoung is now the main lead.

7 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

:clap3:at Tyler (hinting at his) coming out 

King better get his back blown while he’s in da States. :clap3:

15 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

King better get his back blown while he’s in da States. :clap3:

YES, but as the resident doomer of ATRL   a concerned fan, I really hope that he does his best to avoid contracting MPX.

32 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

YES, but as the resident doomer of ATRL   a concerned fan, I really hope that he does his best to avoid contracting MPX.

if Tyler gets MPX while in the US, you know what happened :eddie:

Spoiler

lol jk MPX can be gotten with minimal contact

I find it highly amusing that Max is now in his conservative religious phase, trying to ward off all temptations while Tul is just whoring around living his life as a semi-out guy.

13 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Hide contents

Google translate:

From what happened in the past, I sincerely apologize. from the action of raging thoughts and resulting in the present I was already aware of the problems and warnings from the company Be on cloud.

(1) I always believed that people can change And I have changed I cannot go back and correct the past. I admit that was a bad act and I almost forgot about it. That I used to be like that if I knew and was as conscious as today. I definitely didn't do that that day.

(2) วันนี้ ทุกอย่างที่ผมทำย้อนมาทำร้ายความรู้สึกทุกคน และ มันกลับมาทำร้ายตัวผมมากๆ ที่ทำให้ทุกคน เสียใจ แต่ผมขอให้บาดแผลจากการกระทำของตัวเองในอดีต เป็นเครื่องเตือนใจว่า จากนี้ทุกความคิดและคำพูดผมจะคิดให้มากกว่านี้ครับ ผมสัญญาผมจะเป็นคนที่ดีขึ้นในทุกวันครับ บิว จักรพันธ์ พุทธา

Apparently Build (Pete from KinnPorsche) was getting dragged for remarks/jokes from his past about rape/sexual assault. Does anyone have more tea about this? I could not find an english translation of what exactly he said in the past on twitter or reddit. The translated version of his apology (via twitter translate) is giving non-apology to me, but it's so annoying cuz I don't know the context of what he exactly said in the first place.:cooldown:

Ironic, given his current job. In addition, Pete was shown to not be wearing pants on 2 occasions. He's asking to raped, isn't it?

Since when did Tul start going by Tyler? :rip:

Wait I just finished binge watch Love in Spring first 14 episodes didn't realized one of the lead actor was from B.A.P.  :deadbanana2:

Edit: Never expect this period Korean drama have very good storylines involving assassination to cover up villains greediness and corruption and I can't to see the last two episodes gonna wrapped up.

Edited by discreetinside

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.