Boys Love

JonginBey

Mark is so freakily bendy. I wonder if he puts his bending skills to better use. :gaycat2:

4 hours ago, rp662 said:

FWWdTioUsAAV0BJ?format=jpg&name=large

:allears:

They keep teasing us every so often. :mandown:

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Fashion Cake ep 4:WAP: the episode was a roller coaster but I loved it and that ending:clap3:, however the preview of the next and last episode is a mess:biblio:

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

KinnPorsche spoilers

Hide contents

dat will be an issue but will be quickly dismissed when ...

14 hours ago, dabunique said:

da new meat, aka EarthMix & OhmNanon would bring in da coins if given da chance

hmm GMMTV has given them all chances with EMS EarthMix Space and UpVel plus numerous other side projects but it seems that the Thai GP still knows the OGs first.

with that being said, let's not question why they are called pillars. they are pillars because they were there before all the craze started. they are literal pioneers.

9 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

hmm GMMTV has given them all chances with EMS EarthMix Space and UpVel plus numerous other side projects but it seems that the Thai GP still knows the OGs first.

with that being said, let's not question why they are called pillars. they are pillars because they were there before all the craze started. they are literal pioneers.

that does not mean that they are fashionable, look at the legendary acts like Celine, Ad / DC They have a fandom since its inception that grew but they no longer sell albums or singles, like the new generation, also their last fan meeting was a while ago the exaggeration increased

In the same way, the only ships that matter to me from Gmmtv are:

OhnNanon

Forcebook

Earthmix

and I like them but I'm not interested in seeing them together again in another series they are;

Taynew

offgun

Britgwin

and the others can die

check out ep 2 or 3 idk - Nine is cheeky hahaha no shame:bibliahh:

Edited by Nebur

I Daonue or whatever his name is I would stay with the Boss  ex-boyfriend who gave himself another chance:coffee2: why nine is a fkboy:gaycat4: it's just sex not boyfriend material unlike her ex who is boyfriend material:allears:

Edited by Nebur

20 minutes ago, Nebur said:

that does not mean that they are fashionable, look at the legendary acts like Celine, Ad / DC They have a fandom since its inception that grew but they no longer sell albums or singles, like the new generation, also their last fan meeting was a while ago the exaggeration increased

again pillars. pilars literally hold the ceilings of the buildings. so if we compare them to people, they are people that built something for others. doesn't matter if they are still selling or not.

also it's not subject to your opinion because you like them or not. they pillars for the reason that they paved the way for others. you can give other titles to other pairings but you can't take away the Pillars from the literal pillars.

Even hotter from behind the scene :gaycat2:

12 hours ago, rp662 said:

FWWdTioUsAAV0BJ?format=jpg&name=large

:allears:

Still going strong. Love to see it :sistrens:

36 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

FWQYaQrX0AAAqWE?format=jpg&name=large

The thai GP can't get enough of Triage it seems:fountain:

if only Triage aka the best series of 2022 was broadcast on netflix or youtube had more fans, the truth is a series gem

I'm rewatching Bad Buddy and I'm going through episode 3 and the gestures and performances of our BL king are too many:WAP:

12 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Oh my oh my oh my. You need to be 25 years old and above to view it.

10 hours ago, dabunique said:

Not OF I- :bibliahh:

FWa0GIMakAEIwwu?format=jpg&name=large

FWbZDfPXgAUUJ7u?format=jpg&name=medium
FWbZDs0XoAYKtV5?format=jpg&name=medium
FWbZEDkXEAA00V6?format=jpg&name=medium

FWa2e-fagAAxAaB?format=jpg&name=large

Moonlight Chicken is coming  ??

bad buddy ep 4 part 4 that scene of the two in the room confessing their love for ink, God Nanon's performance breaks my heart:WAP:

the microgestures on his face are another level:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.