Boys Love

JonginBey

and here we are thinking Singto is free from the devil. poor king.

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

July 16 y’all 

ohmnanon :heart2: and jimmysea :heart2:

That trailer looks very good but Jimmy better serve more than just 1 facial expression :giraffe:

38 minutes ago, 4Real said:

That trailer looks very good but Jimmy better serve more than just 1 facial expression :giraffe:

not everyone can be a Nanon in terms of quality:heart2:
however jimmy is hot so at least it's worth watching:coffee2: 

8 minutes ago, Nebur said:

not everyone can be a Nanon in terms of quality:heart2:
however jimmy is hot so at least it's worth watching:coffee2: 

That bathtub scene looked inchresting :pancake:

21 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

no one's watching love mechanics here? :coffee:

I saw the 3 episodes over the weekend I think I'm the only one:coffee:

2 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

and here we are thinking Singto is free from the devil. poor king.

Just curious, why did Singto leave GMM? Since he is/was part of the 3 pillars, shouldn't he have lots of opportunities, or at least be the first to pick projects?

Also, the audacity to leave out EarthMix...

Anyone have links for Triage. The current link I used has too many viruses :biblio:

3 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I saw the 3 episodes over the weekend I think I'm the only one:coffee:

i'm still on ep2 because i dont subscribe to wetv so there's only 2 eps are free (maybe i should google :coffee:) the two leads were both kinda obnoxious on ep1 and i was kinda disappointing bar wasn't the lead because he's like very cute? anyways, i'm sold by them on ep2, it's pretty cute so far but i do find the love blossom between them was kinda random 

4 hours ago, dabunique said:

My husband, First Kanaphan, has da award on lock currently 

For the supporting actor category, is there a restriction on whether the actor must have played a gay/bi role?

If there isn't, I would really recommend Chai Chatayodom from TMOTB. The way he delivered the twin brothers Saen and Sib was terrific. When he played Sib, oh gosh, he really looked like the fiercest man alive.

If there is a restriction, then I am going with Bible.

8 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Anyone have links for Triage. The current link I used has too many viruses :biblio:

7 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

i'm still on ep2 because i dont subscribe to wetv so there's only 2 eps are free (maybe i should google :coffee:

I would say that Telegram is your friend. :eli:

Edited by Genius1111

3 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I would say that Telegram is your friend. :eli:

i used to be in one of the gc but they were banned months ago :weeps:

11 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

i'm still on ep2 because i dont subscribe to wetv so there's only 2 eps are free (maybe i should google :coffee:) the two leads were both kinda obnoxious on ep1 and i was kinda disappointing bar wasn't the lead because he's like very cute? anyways, i'm sold by them on ep2, it's pretty cute so far but i do find the love blossom between them was kinda random 

the  ep3 the same saturday was in hd in all the fansub of facebook okru etc, In particular, the most attractive couple is the one with the swimmers, the one with the doctor and Mark's crush. I wish they were the protagonists, but no way As for love mechanic, their relationship is toxic and random, however I like toxic and that's why I keep watching it and its performances are at least almost decent this story has something gray as it was recorded and less comical parody so that sense looks interesting

19 minutes ago, Nebur said:

the  ep3 the same saturday was in hd in all the fansub of facebook okru etc, In particular, the most attractive couple is the one with the swimmers, the one with the doctor and Mark's crush. I wish they were the protagonists, but no way As for love mechanic, their relationship is toxic and random, however I like toxic and that's why I keep watching it and its performances are at least almost decent this story has something gray as it was recorded and less comical parody so that sense looks interesting

yeah mark's crush is the one i'm talking about, he's cute :gaycat4:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce-aa_9vZKo/

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

Just curious, why did Singto leave GMM? Since he is/was part of the 3 pillars, shouldn't he have lots of opportunities, or at least be the first to pick projects?

it's either he chose not to renew to explore options (which he started doing last year) or GMMTV didn't offer him a contract renewal. it could be the first since he initially planned to study abroad late last year.

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

Also, the audacity to leave out EarthMix...

they aren't part of the four pillars so...

I don't understand why gmmtv still thinks of Christ citgo and taynew are pillars? both ships are super dead and that I love Taynew I love his series but as a ship that doesn't work let them go free besides they don't have a new series, gmmtv lives in the past

10 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I don't understand why gmmtv still thinks of Christ citgo and taynew are pillars? both ships are super dead and that I love Taynew I love his series but as a ship that doesn't work let them go free besides they don't have a new series, gmmtv lives in the past

pls did you just see that TayNew had a sold out fanmeet? also a lot of products in Thailand are still asking them to be their endorsers. GMMTV knows they are still one of the big cash bringers to the company.

1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

pls did you just see that TayNew had a sold out fanmeet? also a lot of products in Thailand are still asking them to be their endorsers. GMMTV knows they are still one of the big cash bringers to the company.

there is new meat and they don't hate each other, but well no way, and that for me from the former polka trinity was my favorite, both their series and the couple but I see waste being together but at least it is a little more alive than the Kristsitgo?

45 minutes ago, Nebur said:

there is new meat and they don't hate each other, but well no way, and that for me from the former polka trinity was my favorite, both their series and the couple but I see waste being together but at least it is a little more alive than the Kristsitgo?

well the new meat ain't bringing the coins that the OGs are bringing so...

3 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

well the new meat ain't bringing the coins that the OGs are bringing so...

da new meat, aka EarthMix & OhmNanon would bring in da coins if given da chance

Ok I watched ep1 of Oldfashioned Borecake and the 2 leads are hot and the story is cute. I saw someone posted here a clip from instagram where the 2 leads were kissing really hot. Is that from one of the first 4 eps or is that a preview for ep5?

I need to catch up with the last 2 eps of Triage. I spoiled myself in this thread but I don't mind.

Korea is not playing girlies :giraffe:

Y'all can go read the manhwa here :giraffe:

https://mangabuddy.com/oh-my-assistant

Spoiler

It have cute stories which I really enjoy reading all 44 Chapters + Epilogue in one go.

Pray to BL God please don't f up this K-BL manhwa adaptation and serve viral smash especially in Korea ala Semantic Error

Edited by discreetinside

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.