Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Mix said:

The show was watered down to make sure the "fujoshis" loved it. It was alright 

Watered down versions are OK if the source material featured really disturbing characters. Obviously, most of the content in the toxic KinnPorsche novels needed to be watered down. 2gether's Sarawat and Enchante's 4 guys were also creeps so thankfully they were edited to become more palatable.

I think for Bad Buddy, it wasn't really necessary. I won't mind an extra 3 more episodes where Pat and Pran were truly forced to separate and Pat had to deal with getting out his arranged marriage. I think Ohm Pawat would have been superb in portraying the complex emotions and I would have voted for him in the rate. Maybe Ink could have been his arranged partner, because both Pat's and Ink's parents were conservative and homophobic.

Edited by Genius1111

KinnPorsche Episode 11 (first 10 mins)

Jesus Christ, Bible! (Pun intended) That was some superb acting. I loved how he conveyed so many complex emotions at once. He was a little under-featured in the earlier episodes, but now it's his turn to shine. I can't believe this is his acting debut. 

It's really a pity that he did not manage to debut on the BL King rate. It seems like only 1 person voted for him.

9 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Jesus Christ, Bible! (Pun intended) That was some superb acting. I loved how he conveyed so many complex emotions at once. He was a little under-featured in the earlier episodes, but now it's his turn to shine. I can't believe this is his acting debut. 

It's really a pity that he did not manage to debut on the BL King rate. It seems like only 1 person voted for him.

both Bible and Build will have my payola next year
:giraffe:

3 minutes ago, Nebur said:

both Bible and Build will have my payola next year
:giraffe:

I think I will vote for them (or Bible at least), and then I will drop Mile to make way for them. :eli:

OMG YOU HAVE TO BE VERY  shamelessAND FACE OF TABLE 

to tell your old f*ck*r friend  to help you choose a gift for your girlfriend
:biblio:

Edited by Nebur

I just watched episodes 7 and 8 of TMS s2 and...

Tired Lies GIF - Tired Lies So Tired - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

The excuses they gave for Ji Woo's behavior are not good.

With that said, it seems like Ji Woo's finally seeing the light and that the show's going to start mending Seo Joon's and Ji Woo's relationship next week. I mean, they don't have any more room, so they better not f this up! 

34 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Watered down versions are OK if the source material featured really disturbing characters. Obviously, most of the content in the toxic KinnPorsche novels needed to be watered down. 2gether's Sarawat and Enchante's 4 guys were also creeps so thankfully they were edited to become more palatable.

I think for Bad Buddy, it wasn't really necessary. I won't mind an extra 3 more episodes where Pat and Pran were truly forced to separate and Pat had to deal with getting out his arranged marriage. I think Ohm Pawat would have been superb in portraying the complex emotions and I would have voted for him in the rate. Maybe Ink could have been his arranged partner, because both Pat's and Ink's parents were conservative and homophobic.

Well that's GMMTV for you, idk why we still give them our time when TV Thunder is stomping on them with Manner of Death and Triage. Not to mention, Japanese BL with P*rnography + Mood Indigo, What Did You Eat Yesterday? and others, Taiwanese BL is indulging more on domesticated life such as marriage etc and even Korean BL methinks despite it being too short! Although, accessibility is a factor BUT GOOGLE is our friend!

KinnPorsche Episode 11 (10:00-20:00)

1. Oh gosh, Vegas torturing poor Pete. :deadbanana: I am genuinely curious to see how Stockholm Syndrome Pete switches to liking Vegas after being treated like an animal.

2. I love the location chosen for the safehouse. I really like the locations chosen in KP, in general. Maybe I should visit Thailand at the end of the year. 

3. The part where Porsche was interrogated by Korn + the other bodyguards cheering to be quite hilarious, but I did find the tonal change a little jarring at times. 

I honestly wonder how a mafia boss could handle the fact all his 3 sons are gay. (I assume Tankhun will be shown as gay soon?)

2 hours ago, Nebur said:

I only saw the hashtag and the truth is that the character could die and it would be a beautiful plot twist

:dies::dies::dies:

Seems like damage control will be in full effect next week though.

Mark baby you're so smart I thought you were just a sweet stalker
:gaycat4:

KinnPorsche Episode 11 (22:00-32:00)

1. Poor Pete being whipped and tasered. :ihype:<- I guess we can use this emoji to represent Vegas from now on.

2. The juxtaposition between KP on cloud nine and VegasPete doing BDSM in genuinely funny. :ahh:

3. The bar which Porsche's friends bring Kinn and Porsche has this Chinese character 饱 (bao). It means "being full (after eating)", if you're interested to know.

both Vee and Ploy deserve both of them are infernal garbage.... Mark you deserve better:giraffe:

Vegas Pete is being rushed and its so non believable at this point

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

He''ll be making a hot shot debut in the top5 next year if Mile opens his purse again to fund a second season.:giraffe:

---

FVsAxXJXwAAo-F0 (1200×675)

FUAS4vQXsAAOcX-?format=jpg&name=medium

Star In My Mind average rating (Ep1 tp Ep8) - 0.097

Sky In Your Heart average rating (Ep1 to Ep3) - 0.15

fbfc5e92da00c3b2205f6d1f2eb888ad089ded77

King Mek had to step IN for Thailand to start paying attention:clap3:

Interesting that Thailand is kinda stanning the more adult themed BL shows instead of the highschool/university ones. Serving unexpected taste.

KinnPorsche average ratings (Ep1-Ep11):  0.247

Triage average ratings (Ep1-Ep9): 0.302

tae-darvid-sbfive.gifapo-nattawin.gif

Shows portraying complex engaging storylines & gratuitious sex scenes co-existing together and doing great on da' charts:gaycat1:. We love 2 see IT!

Edited by DanyelP23

ok the final scene of the kiss full of pain, crying and lust under the rain was epic

Youre Amazing GIFs | Tenor

ok I finished the Bl for today, I'm going to continue watching the Kdrama Ours Blue
:gaygacat5:

9 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Star In My Mind average rating (Ep1 tp Ep8) - 0.097

Sky In Your Heart average rating (Ep1 to Ep8) - 0.15

fbfc5e92da00c3b2205f6d1f2eb888ad089ded77

King Mek had to step IN for Thailand to start paying attention:clap3:

Interesting that Thailand is kinda stanning the more adult themed BL shows instead of the highschool/university ones. Serving unexpected taste.

I'm really liking Mek now after SIYH, even though the script's bad. I am now quite motivated to go watch Kiss The Series and The Player (but I need to somehow find the time to do it.) 

I sort of remembered Enchante having better ratings than SIMM but GMMTV would rather promote JoongDunk than ForceBook. :coffee2:

48 minutes ago, Mix said:

Well that's GMMTV for you, idk why we still give them our time when TV Thunder is stomping on them with Manner of Death and Triage. Not to mention, Japanese BL with P*rnography + Mood Indigo, What Did You Eat Yesterday? and others, Taiwanese BL is indulging more on domesticated life such as marriage etc and even Korean BL methinks despite it being too short! Although, accessibility is a factor BUT GOOGLE is our friend!

For me, I watch Youtube on the treadmill, so I just watch whatever that exists over there. It basically means that 90% of the time, I am confined to GMMTV. It's a chore to toggle to a particular minute/second on the TV screen on the treadmill and I am glad that GMM's clips are usually sliced into 4 parts.

I did a random search and GSP is the only major Filipino one that is on Youtube with English subtitles. I don't think there are any from Taiwan, Japan or South Korea on Youtube, it seems.

KinPorsche End of Episode 11

1. Porsche really switched from this confident and self-assured straight to this bottom who has to perform oral while in a helicopter. :deadbanana: But the scenes are really breathtaking.

2. The part with the man pretending to have Alzheimer's long term. I just don't buy it. 

KinnPorsche Episode 12 (first 30 mins)

This is all too weird and happening too quickly. Pete getting strapped again, this time, willingly:deadbanana:

I am really not sure if I should be feeling weirded out, or if I should laugh at the absurdity of the situation, or angry at this weird turn of events, or even glad that a (mainstream?) BL drama is willing to take things to the next level. :deadbanana:

----

Next episode's preview

Yeah, VegasPete are still in Vegas' room engaging in sadistic activities. I really don't get this self-torture. :deadbanana: Is the viewer supposed to think that it's kinky?

In any case, superb acting by Bible and Build.

Edited by Genius1111

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.