Boys Love

JonginBey

7 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

No, I am the OP of the COVID megathread, I have an important role to play here in this forum. :mandown:

____

Looking back at my rank, Nanon Korapat (who I ranked outside of the top 10, instead of #2) and Bright should have swapped positions, but I did what I had to do. :mandown:

WTF  the hate with nanon, but luckily I also made strategic moves against  ohm and mix because I knew they were going to do something against the true king nanom:coffee2:

Edited by Nebur
faltos

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like people are only for Apo and not him. we'll see how far Apo will go tho.

K0eomur.png

voted by:

SODA - 16

Felipesf - 12

Nebur - 10

dabunique - 5

discreetinside - 3

Genius1111 - 3

(y'all have to thank SODA and Felipesf for this tbh. if it weren't for them, he would not rank at all.)

4 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Only the finale was lackluster, everything else on The Miracle of Teddy Bear was top notch. So the hype was still justified :giraffe:

this

Sabotage against Nanon? Thankfully i positioned him at #2 :foxaylove3:as I should

2 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I kinda over-estimated his popularity in this base, I think. He's top 2 because of him singing the theme song while crying. (The other guy in the top 2 is, of course, Nanon with his rooftop scenes.)

clearly you haven't seen Gun Atthaphan act. the ***** schools them all in terms of acting.

Just now, touya kinomoto said:

looks like people are only for Apo and not him. we'll see how far Apo will go tho.

K0eomur.png

voted by:

SODA - 16

Felipesf - 12

Nebur - 10

dabunique - 5

discreetinside - 3

Genius1111 - 3

(y'all have to thank SODA and Felipesf for this tbh. if it weren't for them, he would not rank at all.)

He kinda flopped, but honestly I don't like his acting at all and I don't find him attractive either

6 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

well he's lucky he charted despite The Miracle of Teddy Bear being lackluster (according to your reviews)

SFBgUvV.png

voted by:

discreetinside - 19

Genius1111- 15

dabunique - 9

He’s hot but yeah, I stopped watching MOTB after episode 7 and I don’t think I can finish it. :michael:

7 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

well he's lucky he charted despite The Miracle of Teddy Bear being lackluster (according to your reviews)

SFBgUvV.png

voted by:

discreetinside - 19

Genius1111- 15

dabunique - 9

He was great. Y’all some pressed losers over da finale which I loved ? 

8 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

The power of his vampire visuals ... I don't know this man outside of some viral TikTok videos on my fyp page but good for him.

I just realized that probably Mek Jirakit did not make da list. I guess not enough ppl saw "The Player" to witness how a str8 actor can display ph6g excellence. And Sky in Your Heart premiered to late I believe... Well, I will probably need to start an early payola campaign for this legend for next year's BL king.:clownny:

I think you're the member most similar to me at this point. I mean, Nebur as well, but he(?) doesn't vote like how I do. :coffee2:

I was disappointed that I did not see much of Mek Jirakit in Dark Blue Kiss and Kiss Me Again, but I will make it a point to watch Kiss The Series and The Player. Episode 3 of SIYH, despite the dumb first 3 parts, really delivered in the final quarter. Mek's pinned tweet on his Twitter Account is about marriage equality, so I know I need to vote for him in the next rate/award.

2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

K0eomur.png

voted by:

SODA - 16

Felipesf - 12

Nebur - 10

dabunique - 5

discreetinside - 3

Genius1111 - 3

Apo ate him up! :michael:

10 minutes ago, 4Real said:

What could be the "overhyped" thai show tho? KinnPorsche? Mile could use some exit door...

B!tch u amazing tonight 

1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

K0eomur.png

voted by:

SODA - 16

Felipesf - 12

Nebur - 10

dabunique - 5

discreetinside - 3

Genius1111 - 3

I would have given him some points too for his titties alone if the first eps of KP weren't such a bore.

FV76b6lakAEvuXn?format=jpg&name=large

Too bad he didn't post this photo and I hadn't heard the rumors about him putting coin out of his purse to get KinnPorsche greenlit. Some points for effort and looks would have been warranted.

well i just remembered that i have somewhere to be on Monday morning (that's Sunday evening EST) so i may have to finish everything tomorrow. i can go on with 5 more today but i don't know if miss @dabunique is ready with ha HoF speech.

Just now, dabunique said:

B!tch u amazing tonight 

My powers :clap3: Lemme manifest a Mix exit 

if kinn porsher episode 11 were released before my votes were cast i would put vegas and pete on my list

1 minute ago, Genius1111 said:

I think you're the member most similar to me at this point. I mean, Nebur as well, but he(?) doesn't vote like how I do. :coffee2:

I was disappointed that I did not see much of Mek Jirakit in Dark Blue Kiss and Kiss Me Again, but I will make it a point to watch Kiss The Series and The Player. Episode 3 of SIYH, despite the dumb first 3 parts, really delivered in the final quarter. Mek's pinned tweet on his Twitter Account is about marriage equality, so I know I need to vote for him in the next rate/award.

Mek plays a messy queen in The Player, very unlikeable but acted very well

well i just remembered that i have somewhere to be on Monday morning (that's Sunday evening EST) so i may have to finish everything tomorrow. i can go on with 5 more today but i don't know if miss @dabunique is ready with ha HoF speech.

Finishing everything tomorrow would be great honestly, there's no reason to keep it going nnn. But it's on your own preferred time ofc!

23 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

not too much on the good sis. he just needs time to find more people to love.

The host is such a nice guy. :angelo:

It seems like he needs me to help vote for Tay Tawan at every rate/game from now on. :mandown:

1 minute ago, 4Real said:

My powers :clap3: Lemme manifest a Mix exit 

Gurl I will cut u 

1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

ma’am not ready I’m sorry but announce it and I will do sumthin tomorrow 

Just now, Genius1111 said:

The host is such a nice guy. :angelo:

It seems like he needs me to help vote for Tay Tawan at every rate/game from now on. :mandown:

it's just our preference for actors here we're talking about not much of a big deal

but also yes i need all of the Tay Tawan votes i can get for every rate he is in:bibliahh:

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

Gurl I will cut u 

ma’am not ready I’m sorry but announce it and I will do sumthin tomorrow 

alright then, let's continue with 5 more.

it's just our preference for actors here we're talking about not much of a big deal

but also yes i need all of the Tay Tawan votes i can get for every rate he is in:bibliahh:

And u need to remind my pothead brain for Tay, keep on lashing me sis 

alright we need to continue this Thai massacre. at 25 is a GMMTV actor.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.