• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait Wandee initiating their first TWO kisses... 

GMMTV subverting BL expectations.

Now we need to see Inn Wandee topping Great Yoryak by the end of the show

tenor.gif

• Like 1

GQtcv5XXEAA0Dei?format=jpg&name=medium

Still in the / about to get out of the closet but outph.a.gged both Wandee and Yoryak with his outfit. 

Dr Ter decided to eat that one thing:clap3:

Edited by DanyelP23
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

My stand in better end with the joes getting their bodies back  :jonny5:

why do I feel like meks character is a medium or something :biblionny:

Edited by Katamari

Wait did Nut and the teddy bear ever kiss

im gonna have to rewatch the whole thing to find out I fear :suburban:

On 6/21/2024 at 1:34 AM, Genius1111 said:

r/GMMTV - What year is it?!?! DrakeFrank reunion!!

DrakeFrank 2025 / 2026?

I missed DrakeFrank. 

Not a fan of Frank and Walmart Max

• Like 2

GQ1eJWabEAAZFt3?format=jpg&name=large

Chimon OUT of Perfect 10liners. Hope he gets the care and treatment he needs:heart2:

I wonder who they're gonna replace him with?

Why am I so jaded. He probably was over all da criticism he's receiving from his kissed and was like I'm done. 

Chimon's thing is the best, I was a big fan of him before dangerous bromance, but Chimon really can't kiss, it's so uncomfortable, I would prefer 2gether's hi5

Hisman 3 ep  1:WAP: I have smiled like a thousand times in the last few minutes, my roommates. Hwi and Seongmin

This is better than a kdrama, however I'm afraid

This season, thank God, they did it in the summer so we can see them without shirts, and all these characters already have more personality than the first two seasons.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2024 at 1:52 PM, DanyelP23 said:

Great's nipples are always erect in this series I noticed:sistrens:

DaVinci.thumb.gif.5f568d45da92f95708430b

Unerect them.

spacer.png

catching up with  only boo 12 and not 3 months contract expiring 

is he in one of those produce 101 like groups. :deadbanana:What's the timeline on this show :redface:

15 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Unerect them.

spacer.png

ResurErect them. 

9a90cf174b907fdedd95d6133faa9628352de704

On 6/24/2024 at 8:48 PM, DanyelP23 said:

GQ1eJWabEAAZFt3?format=jpg&name=large

Chimon OUT of Perfect 10liners. Hope he gets the care and treatment he needs:heart2:

I wonder who they're gonna replace him with?

On 6/24/2024 at 11:36 PM, dabunique said:

Why am I so jaded. He probably was over all da criticism he's receiving from his kissed and was like I'm done. 

18 hours ago, Nebur said:

Chimon's thing is the best, I was a big fan of him before dangerous bromance, but Chimon really can't kiss, it's so uncomfortable, I would prefer 2gether's hi5

I think he got a disproportionate amount of hate for those kiss scenes. Those viewers probably never watched The Player, Home School and My Precious. He was great in all of those. 

Perth himself became mildly depressed after LBC, I heard? Perth will be the perfect guy to comfort Chimon.

I wonder if they will recast Perth as well in P10L, if GMM is really adamant to not slam the door shut on the PerthChimon ship. I read online that the director is having kind of a hard time casting for the 3rd arc (despite there being >100 actors and actresses in their roster). I guess it will be a good time to use actors like Neo, Drake, Podd and Papang again. I hope they consider using Kay. He's a good looking dude and he would make a good bottom.  

18 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I wonder if they will recast Perth as well in P10L, if GMM is really adamant to not slam the door shut on the PerthChimon ship. I read online that the director is having kind of a hard time casting for the 3rd arc (despite there being >100 actors and actresses in their roster). I guess it will be a good time to use actors like Neo, Drake, Podd and Papang again. I hope they consider using Kay. He's a good looking dude and he would make a good bottom.  

I hope them finds another couple and eliminates Perth from that series as well.

Edited by Nebur
  • Haha 1

Support my Thailand bottoms thread!

On a related note, I genuinely feel that most of the guys who are likely gay (not including bi guys) give me bottom vibes.

Inn, Gun, Mix, FirstKhao, Ohm TPK, Book, Ford, Fourth, Louis, Poon (even though he professes that he wants to be the top the next time round). Even Tay gives me a bottom vibe in recent days.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

ResurErect them. 

9a90cf174b907fdedd95d6133faa9628352de704

Never mind that, the MUA needs to be fired.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.