Top Posters In This Topic

Yall it's Friday

My Stand-In and My Love Mix-Up

:jonnycat:

OMG

GQDFb9zWYAEwgNx?format=jpg&name=large

GQDFn23XsAATA8D?format=jpg&name=large

Clock IT, Ming!:ryan3:

The preview for episode 9. WHEW:jonny5:I sense another actressing showdown between Up and Poom

My Stand Blammy ep 8 :jonnycat: This production company is the best thing that happened to Thailand. It comes from DOS JOYAs. I feel You linger in the air and now this, 
I hope they continue this path and continue providing QUALITY and EXCELLENCE:clap3:

I wish they were the ones who adapted addicted heroin and it was calmer:coffee:

My love Mix ep 2  I loved that twist at the end, now from here on it's like another series because everything is revealed:WAP:

There was no need to extend that annoying misunderstanding so much, I must say that I LOVE the chemistry of Gemini and Fourth, their looks and I see them much more handsome than in MSP, especially Gemini with that hair

• Like 1

Wandee Gooday ep 7  It was the best episode so far, I didn't know what to expect at any point.:jonnycat:

Hard to believe it has already been 10 months since OF premiered, and they are still having concerts/fanmeets. Now that's a successful show!

Comment Image

r/GMMTV - Win getting ready for Milan. Wearing boxers so high is this year's trend?

There's a reason why Sarawat was staring so intently at those ****.

Also can't resist a guy who's sagging. :gaycat1:

• Like 1

r/ThaiBL - What happened to Apo?

CDN media

Now imagine Mile were there, pushing Apo in a wheelchair. :gayoncecat2:

GQHK-chbMAAfCWz?format=jpg&name=large

I'm a bit shook by his glow-up. Then again, he was giving 'pretty-boy' back as Gene in Lovely Writer:clap3:

We love a skill actor who goes seamlessly from playing a convincing bottom to a convincing top:clack:

16 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

CDN media

Serving mafia boss :dies:

sunsetxvibes ep 1  :gaycat7: 
Saturdays are now my favorite gay day.:jonnycat:

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

I'm puzzled at how pressedT this show got you:bibliahh:

Off all the shows to get upset about, I never thot this 1 would get you riled up.

Regarding the no plot accusation - no plot is better than self-important shows with half-assed overly dramatic scenes that lean into trashy lakorns without having  the necessary actors that can serve MESS competently.

It is not difficult to pull of a show with not too much happening when both of your main actors are actually giving leading star material, charisma and competent qualitea acting (something your fave couple has not always had for themselves in the past:clap3:

I read ur YT comment and yes I agree that the whole hospital competition is far-fetched and not happening like that in real-life, but honestly - who tf cares? This is nawt posing to be a medical show with a side of BL, it's a BL that half the time has a hospital as a backdrop. As for the "acting like children", there are ppl out there who are emotionally immature/inexperienced who still get hole/****.

Wandee Goodday is one of the few shows from GMMTV that does exactly what it aims to do, and it wouldn't really work with any other pair (at least not as well). It is corny, cute & endearing excellence with a side of HOT from the MLs:jonny6:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Also, GreatInn attractive ANGELS!:jonnycat:

02205e559a6ecd7e5b86ca0258723d7177ddd913

34c6bb1fb96aa1990518432d378c74e5efbe0a54

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

I'm puzzled at how pressedT this show got you:bibliahh:

Off all the shows to get upset about, I never thot this 1 would get you riled up.

Regarding the no plot accusation - no plot is better than self-important shows with half-assed overly dramatic scenes that lean into trashy lakorns without having  the necessary actors that can serve MESS competently.

It is not difficult to pull of a show with not too much happening when both of your main actors are actually giving leading star material, charisma and competent qualitea acting (something your fave couple has not always had for themselves in the past:clap3:

I read ur YT comment and yes I agree that the whole hospital competition is far-fetched and not happening like that in real-life, but honestly - who tf cares? This is nawt posing to be a medical show with a side of BL, it's a BL that half the time has a hospital as a backdrop. As for the "acting like children", there are ppl out there who are emotionally immature/inexperienced who still get hole/****.

Wandee Goodday is one of the few shows from GMMTV that does exactly what it aims to do, and it wouldn't really work with any other pair (at least not as well). It is corny, cute & endearing excellence with a side of HOT from the MLs:jonny6:

ma'am I'm not pressed about da show I still watch it

but lets call a spade a spade, this is trash, its good trash and we love seeing GreatInn but my bad for wanting substance out of an adult BL

maybe I expect too much lol

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:

but lets call a spade a spade, this is trash, its good trash and we love seeing GreatInn but my bad for wanting substance out of an adult BL

I don't think substance/dramatique-ness needs to be tied necessarily to the protagonist's ages. Lettuce not forget that there are plenty "substance" shows out there in terms of content that fail in proper execution - whereas this shows executes pretty well on what is set out to do.

I find OneD1ck Good Bottom a bit of fresh air, we've had in the past goofy teenage/uni BLs, "substance" teenage/uni BLs and "substance" adult BLs, but we rarely see a show with adult leads that actually leans into goofiness and into the romantic comedy aspect correctly. It also puts a nice twist on the concept of "first love" not being tied with virginity/not having s3x and it shifts it on the emotional inexperience of da' leads.

Srry if I came of too strong but I'm really positively passionate 

about Wandee Good Hole and My (dead ex-bf's bussy) Stand-in these days:lakitu:

• Like 1

On 6/15/2024 at 1:23 PM, Genius1111 said:

CDN media

Wait he lookin kind of :gayoncecat2:

I feel like some scenes in my stand in would hit harder if it was the other Joe playing them and Not poom :rip: 

Low key imaging  poppy and his brother playing the joes instead :sistrens:

Ming's brother serving temptress :sistren:

18 hours ago, dabunique said:

It reminds me of ai long nah tbh 

make of that as you will 

:suburban:

On 6/15/2024 at 1:23 PM, Genius1111 said:

CDN media

He's busy with his sold out show :giraffe:

40 minutes ago, Katamari said:

It reminds me of ai long nah tbh 

make of that as you will 

:suburban:

Eye remember that I dropped Ai Long Nah because I couldn't tell the leads apart and the acting was giving questionable at best:suburban:

Then I found out the bottom was 16-17 IRL and I didn't really need any reason to pick it up again.:deadbanana4:

At least, to me, Wandee GoodDique gives us GROWN MEN with competent acting and real lgbt representation (as Miss Inn Sarin is confirmed alleged to be in a homosexual relationship since 2015):clack:

• Haha 1

Just finished My Love Mix Up TH episode 2 and I will drop it which is shocking cause I really love GeminiFourth in MSP & MC. The adaptation just feel bland to me unlike Cherry Magic TH.

Will also drop Wandee Goodday. It started good and chemisty between GreatInn is great but the plot became so slow lately especially in the last few episodes.

My Stand-in is still brilliant. I can't stand Ming but at the same time I'm rooting for ha messy ass with Joe. Excited for the next episode and they found Joe's body :jonny6:

I heard good things about Only Boo! but I'm not in the mood for high school romance. Should I start this?

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.