• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

This year's Rank Last Year's Rank Movement Points Mentions Name Shows Country
65 N/A 29 2 Taro Lin Yu Tung Kiseki: Dear To Me Taiwan
64 21 ↓43 29 4 Inn Sarin The Miracle of Teddy Bear Thailand
63 DNC 30 2 Marc Pahun Jiyacharoen My Gear and Your Gown, Chains of Heart, Past-senger, Our Skyy 2: Never Let Me Go, Dangerous Romance Thailand
62 DNC 30 2 Khaotung Thanawat Ratanakitpaisan Cause You're My Boy / My Tee franchise, Tonhon Chonlatee, The Eclipse, Moonlight Chicken, Only Friends Thailand
61 N/A 31 1 Hyuga Wataru Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo Japan

- fais_2311 says "He’s coming to GMMTV. Other bottoms actor should be scared." Indeed, despite the 43-spot slump this year, Sarin, the bulked-up bear, looks set to deliver for GMMTV as he starts a new ship with Great Sapol in Wandee Goodday. 

- For Marc Pahun, I gave him a pity vote because he honestly deserves something for playing queer characters in 4 different BLs this year. Despite his numerous appearances, ATRLers weren't really that thrilled with what they see or found him forgettable. 

- Khaotung has been a BL staple since his debut in 2018, and most famously appearing in 2Bros. Khaotung has developed into a really fine actor, with superb crying scenes in Moonlight C0ck and Only Fans. Whenever one goes onto the YT comments section of an OF episode, the sheer volume of comments in support of FirstKhao underscores their popularity. However, on ATRL, it seems to be less of admiration and perhaps more on antipathy, as he is the only actor in OF to not place within the top 50. In fact, the other 5 main actors have all placed within the top 20, so it will be a while before we see the other 5. 

Perhaps the lack of love for Khaotung is best manifested in this cute video of Neo which the #100-ranked Phuwin has filmed.

Thank u to whoever voted for my Kim Kang Min. 

Nanon deserved, y’all were on his dick all last year 

• Like 1

Inn will be back in da top 50 and stronger than ever next year. Possibly La Great will get some votes too 😂 

Here is my top 10, don’t lash me too much please 😂 

1. Kokoy De Santos

2. Mix Sahaphap

3. Bright Rapheephong

4. Son Woo Hyun

5. Mark Pakin

6. Neo

7. Elijah Canlas

8. Earth Pirapat

9. First Kanaphan

10. Fluke Gawin Caskey

8 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

65 N/A 29 2 Taro Lin Yu Tung Kiseki: Dear To Me Taiwan
64 21 ↓43 29 4 Inn Sarin The Miracle of Teddy Bear Thailand
63 DNC 30 2 Marc Pahun Jiyacharoen My Gear and Your Gown, Chains of Heart, Past-senger, Our Skyy 2: Never Let Me Go, Dangerous Romance Thailand
62 DNC 30 2 Khaotung Thanawat Ratanakitpaisan Cause You're My Boy / My Tee franchise, Tonhon Chonlatee, The Eclipse, Moonlight Chicken, Only Friends Thailand
61 N/A 31 1 Hyuga Wataru Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo Japan

- fais_2311 says "He’s coming to GMMTV. Other bottoms actor should be scared." Indeed, despite the 43-spot slump this year, Sarin, the bulked-up bear, looks set to deliver for GMMTV as he starts a new ship with Great Sapol in Wandee Goodday. 

- For Marc Pahun, I gave him a pity vote because he honestly deserves something for playing queer characters in 4 different BLs this year. Despite his numerous appearances, ATRLers weren't really that thrilled with what they see or found him forgettable. 

- Khaotung has been a BL staple since his debut in 2018, and most famously appearing in 2Bros. Khaotung has developed into a really fine actor, with superb crying scenes in Moonlight C0ck and Only Fans. Whenever one goes onto the YT comments section of an OF episode, the sheer volume of comments in support of FirstKhao underscores their popularity. However, on ATRL, it seems to be less of admiration and perhaps more on antipathy, as he is the only actor in OF to not place within the top 50. In fact, the other 5 main actors have all placed within the top 20, so it will be a while before we see the other 5. 

Perhaps the lack of love for Khaotung is best manifested in this cute video of Neo which the #100-ranked Phuwin has filmed.

Force AND Book in TOP20. ELECTRIC CHAIR!

azealia-banks-liviecult.gif

Marc Pahun Jiyacharoen I voted for him in my position number 18. It's a shame that atl I ignore him.

I get BL King of 2023 and Miami Dolphins vs Kansas City Chiefs this daylight savings morning. 

I WIN!!! 😂 

• Like 1

I remember bein shook when La Bilkin fell hard and my Mix too but to be number one and fall completely out, truly a Trollz experience 😂 

Well, I Feel You Linger in the Air was an unexpected, underrated gem of 2023 for me, despite a year of so many great series from many countries. Sensational performances from Bright and Nonkul, despite the former being a lot less established. Can't say much without spoilers, but would love to see more of their work for sure, and hope the second season does come to fruition in addition to that special episode.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Force AND Book in TOP20. ELECTRIC CHAIR!

Team visual won :clap3:

• Haha 1

And continuing my grateful tour. 

thank u again for those who noticed Taro and voted for him. 

2 minutes ago, Siberian Siren said:

Well, I Feel You Linger in the Air was an unexpected, underrated gem of 2023 for me, despite a year of so many great series from many countries. Sensational performances from Bright and Nonkul, despite the former being a lot less established. Can't say much without spoilers, but would love to see more of their work for sure, and hope the second season does come to fruition in addition to that special episode.

Hence why I put Bright in my top 10, he deserves it so much. Great show 

• Like 1

And to think after dat flop of step by step dat da production company would release a modern day classic with I Feel Your Finger in My Ass ( @Genius1111 I can’t stop saying dat now, I hate u 😂

• Haha 1

1. Thai

2. Thai

3. Thai

4. Japanese

5. Meguro Ren (OUT #69)

6. Thai

7. Thai

8. Thai

9. Korean (Probably not charting)

10. Thai

60 DNC 32 2 Drake Sattabut Laedeke Cause You're My Boy / My Tee franchise, 2gether franchise, The Player***, Our Skyy 2: Bad Buddy***, Only Friends Thailand
59 24 ↓35 32 2 Billkin Putthipong Assaratanakul I Told Sunset About You franchise Thailand
58 N/A 33 2 Oh Jun Taek The Eighth Sense South Korea
57 22 ↓35 34 2 Tee Thanapon Jarutitranon 2 Moons franchise, The Miracle of Teddy Bear, Triage Thailand
56 13 ↓43 35 2 Elijah Canlas Gameboys franchise Philippines

- I gave a pity vote to Drake because of his appearance as an engineering gay student in Only Friends. Perhaps because of his transphobic worldview, his lack of typical good looks or his hated character in 2Bros, this is the highest that he will ever be on the BL King rate.

- Billkin, who was crowned #1 in 2021, is yet another former #1 holder to tumble out. At which position will we see the 2020 champ, Bright Vachirawit? 

- fais_2311 says of #58's Oh Jun Taek, "The other lead in The Eighth Sense. I love their chemistry so much so let me rank them side by side.

Unfortunately, his ship partner, Im Ji Sub, has received far more love, so he will be appearing much later on the countdown. 

- Similarly tumbling 35 spots, Tee Thanapon fails to remain in the top 50. He is, however, the highest ranked actor from TMOTB and Triage.

- Tumbling a whopping 43 spots, it looks like it is game over for Elijah. Where will the sole remaining Filipino representative land on our countdown?

Edited by Genius1111

Once again my King is possibly da highest Pinoy actor for a third year running (I hope)

2 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

60 DNC 32 2 Drake Sattabut Laedeke Cause You're My Boy / My Tee franchise, 2gether franchise, The Player***, Only Friends Thailand
59 24 ↓35 32 2 Billkin Putthipong Assaratanakul I Told Sunset About You franchise Thailand
57 22 ↓35 34 2 Tee Thanapon Jarutitranon 2 Moons franchise, The Miracle of Teddy Bear, Triage Thailand

- I gave a pity vote to Drake because of his appearance as an engineering gay student in Only Friends. Perhaps because of his transphobic worldview, his lack of typical good looks or his hated character in 2Bros, this is the highest that he will ever be on the BL King rate.

- Billkin, who was crowned #1 in 2021, is yet another former #1 holder to tumble out. At which position will we see the 2020 champ, Bright Vachirawit? 

- fais_2311 says of #58's Oh Jun Taek, "The other lead in The Eighth Sense. I love their chemistry so much so let me rank them side by side.

Unfortunately, his ship partner, Im Ji Sub, has received far more love, so he will be appearing much later on the countdown. 

- Similarly tumbling 35 spots, Tee Thanapon fails to remain in the top 50. He is, however, the highest rank actor from TMOTB and Triage.

- Tumbling a whopping 43 spots, it looks like it is game over for Elijah. Where will the sole remaining Filipino representative land on our countdown?

Drake was in a 1000 stars too 😂 

11 minutes ago, dabunique said:

And to think after dat flop of step by step dat da production company would release a modern day classic with I Feel Your Finger in My Ass ( @Genius1111 I can’t stop saying dat now, I hate u 😂

I thought of it 2 days ago and I am more surprised that none of you guys thought of it before me, since I've not watched the show yet.

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

Drake was in a 1000 stars too 😂 

Yeah, but I am only listing the shows where he plays a confirmed or debatable queer figure, or if he tried to kiss a guy. 

But yes, I remembered the JimmyDrake kiss in OS2: BB so I am adding that.

1. JP
  2. KR
  3. THAI
  4. KR

5. TW
  6. THAI
  7. KR
  8. KR
  9. JP
  10. JP
  11. TW
  12. TW
  13. KR
  14. KR
  15. JP
  16. KR
  17. KR
  18. KR
  19. KR
  20. KR
  21. KR
  22. THAI
  23. CN
  24. JP
  25. JP
  26. THAI
  27. THAI
  28. THAI
  29. THAI
  30. THAI

i don't think anyone has showed up yet :psyduck:

5 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

60 DNC 32 2 Drake Sattabut Laedeke Cause You're My Boy / My Tee franchise, 2gether franchise, The Player***, Only Friends Thailand

- Similarly tumbling 35 spots, Tee Thanapon fails to remain in the top 50. He is, however, the highest ranked actor from TMOTB and Triage.

The way I didn't even vote for Tee Thanapon in BL King but put him in for Hall of Fame:bibliahh:

When he stars in a highly acclaimed role as a repressed homosexual who's family has very important ties to the church, it will be over for everyone's fav:jonny6:

• Thanks 1

:clap3: uncut versión 8.8 versión cut 8.4

Edited by Nebur

How did y’all vote for hall of fame anyways. 

I made sure my list had Pinoy and Korean influences 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.