Boys Love

JonginBey

7 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

I was on the FLOOR with this photo and his Halloween costume one. I had no idea he was dis ripped.

No shade to Mek but (to me) his face doesn't really look like that of someone who is ripped / in the gym a lot:deadbanana4:

really he looked super thick in that star in my eye nonsense or whatever its called :suburban:

Edited by Katamari

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

really he looked super thick in that star in my eye nonsense or whatever its call  :suburban:

Muscle daddy / fit after leaving GMMTV!

Fluke Pusit hopefully nextmoo.png

• Haha 1

My Dear Gangster Oppa ep 2 :dies: 
It's a shame that I didn't remember this couple before it was voted for them somewhere on my list but this series is much better than the previous one, although the other one was a disaster so it doesn't have to be very good either :fan:

but I liked this episode, both episodes were entertainingly silly and cute.:hug:

7 minutes ago, Nebur said:

My Dear Gangster Oppa ep 2 :dies: 
It's a shame that I didn't remember this couple before it was voted for them somewhere on my list but this series is much better than the previous one, although the other one was a disaster so it doesn't have to be very good either :fan:

but I liked this episode, both episodes were entertainingly silly and cute.:hug:

i voted for meen he's so tall and handsome :allears: 

Edited by pearlmercury

5 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

i voted for meen he's so tall and handsome :allears: 

I just regretted not voting for him.. but it didn't cross my mind because I thought that him series was released in mid-2022, and the criteria I used for the list was from November 2022 to October 2023, (however AIlongnai ended in December):gaycat7:
so I could choose it perfectly:deadvision:

5 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I just regretted not voting for him.. but it didn't cross my mind because I thought that him series was released in mid-2022, and the criteria I used for the list was from November 2022 to October 2023, (however AIlongnai ended in December):gaycat7:
so I could choose it perfectly:deadvision:

AiLongNhai has a special episode that aired this year but no one talked about it :fan:

2 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

AiLongNhai has a special episode that aired this year but no one talked about it :fan:

I think I saw that were they in that cabin together with their friends :deadbanana:

Rewatching big dragon 

the way episode one was a total fake out :fan:

8 hours ago, dabunique said:

F980nj8asAA2Sot?format=jpg&name=large

7 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

I was on the FLOOR with this photo and his Halloween costume one. I had no idea he was dis ripped.

No shade to Mek but (to me) his face doesn't really look like that of someone who is ripped / in the gym a lot:deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, dabunique said:

Miss Mek never shows anything off in his series, i too was like where have u been hiding all of this Thada?!?!?!

He wasn't that ripped at the start of the year, iirc. He was not bad when he was shirtless in The Player and SIYH.

He really should be paired up with the other Jirakit (Toptap) and they would make a cute couple. 

F-AN9rlagAAE5u4?format=jpg&name=large

F-AN9rkbQAAZ6cP?format=jpg&name=large

F-AN9rmawAATw2i?format=jpg&name=large

F-AN9rnacAAXFjI?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

Breaking News!!!!!

• Like 3

I just saw Mile Phakum at a shopping mall event just now! He is the first Southeast Asian ambassador for Guerlain, apparently.

Looking at the crowd, it was about 90% female. And among the few men, I think maybe 30% of them are straight guys who are accompanying their girlfriends.

There was some issues with his mike and I could not hear him say much. For some questions, he first spoke in Thai and then translated what he said into English. (There was a female interpreter as well.)

One of the interview questions was "What inspires you?" and I think the fujoshis were screaming "Apo!" 

He performed two songs. The first was Until I Found You by Stephen Sanchez and another was in Thai I think (not the Kinnporsche theme song though).

• Like 1

I was standing on the 2nd floor while those who bothered to arrive early to queue for another 1 hour were able to be with Mile on the ground floor.

I was standing next to this plump lady and she was arguing with a female security guard/usher. She was quite displeased that a male guard/usher had kind of shoved her and wanted to complain. Later, the same lady was talking to her friends that she admired Mile's smooth skin and wondered what his mum fed him as a kid, and thought of what she should feed her nephews/nieces so that they would have nice skin like him. 

I will try to post pictures, if I ever find the time.

Apparently it's not the second season Nonkul was joking, it will just be a special episode:chick3:

20 hours ago, Katamari said:

I think I saw that were they in that cabin together with their friends :deadbanana:

it’s a marry episode :keir:

17 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

it’s a marry episode :keir:

Oh :jonny:

2 hours? I- 

foxmel-jamie-lee-curtis.gif

Wait there were side couples in Ai Long Nhai 

foxmel-jamie-lee-curtis.gif

11 hours ago, dabunique said:

F-AN9rlagAAE5u4?format=jpg&name=large

F-AN9rkbQAAZ6cP?format=jpg&name=large

F-AN9rmawAATw2i?format=jpg&name=large

F-AN9rnacAAXFjI?format=jpg&name=large

i think they are just way more popular than the main cp in china, every time i logged in weibo they just can't shut up about about these two :fan: not complaining tho, i just think all four deserve some attention 

• Thanks 1

On 11/2/2023 at 4:32 PM, Symmetra said:

What happened to fluke? I remember y’all shoving that bottom down my throat 2 years ago. Is he over already?

JudoFluke was panned. We want P’Deannnnnnn back

That Judo guy ruined Teddy Bear’s ending and now OhmFluke. Jail

I FEEL YOU BLAMMY IN THE AIR ep FINALE.:clap3:This episode was a masterpiece, I loved CASPER-Jom EVERYTHING:allears:

This episode heartbreakingly beautiful and painful , masterfully shot, both of their performances were A+, Although Nonkul in this episode took out his claws, he said ***** will be the best Thai performance you will ever see in your lives.:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3: that final scene was.... the best performance of a BL by an actor:clap3:

I adore the series, I would like to see Commander Yai more, but if they don't give us a second season it will still be fine since I know that part is difficult to adapt

There is still a special episode that I look forward:duca:

PD  THERE IS A POST CREDIT SCENE WATCH IT

My only complaint with this finale episode was 2 things.

1. that those who have not read the book will not understand almost anything.....

2.  Commander Yai's horrible and ridiculous mustache haha, I hope if they make the second season they let him grow his natural mustache:dies:

for which they did not understand the ending:

Spoiler

the Yai of 2023 is the  reincarnation of Khun Yai who, He is the grandson or grandson's nephew something like that of Khun Yai's little brother. is living his third life and remembers his past life with Jom. 

The commander Yai who appears in the post-credit scene, and the one who saves him from drowning, is a militant from the year 1800. He treats Yai a little badly when they have a love-hate relationship. This was his second time travel, after 1928. ,

Edited by Nebur

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.