Boys Love

JonginBey

Monds back muscles :jonny5:

Boeing gives off serial cheater vibes. I mean who nicknames themselves after a a super fast fighter jet?

it’s getting weird and suspicious 

• Like 1

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Mond is so handsome 

I kinda want a Boeing spin-off... or maybe someone can give him a man in that JossGawin series :huh:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Felipesf said:

Mond is so handsome 

I kinda want a Boeing spin-off... or maybe someone can give him a man in that JossGawin series :huh:

Regarding Golden Blood, this Reddit thread may be useful. Mond's character (Nakan) is going to be a villain/rival. My personal take is that if Nakan gets a (male) love interest, it will end up becoming cheesy and ruin the dark tone.

CDN media

Only Friends Kiss Count (entire series)

Neo - 5 (Mark, Force, Drake, Title, Mond)

Mark - 4 (Neo, First, Papang, Title)

Mond - 4 (Book, First, Khaotung, Neo)

First - 4 (Khaotung, Mark, Mond, Force)

Khaotung - 3 (First, Book, Mond)

Book - 3 (Force, Drake, Mond)

Force - 3 (Book, Neo, First)

Drake - 2 (Neo, Book)

Title - 2 (Neo, Mark)

Papang - 1 (Mark)

The way Mond appeared in the final 25% of the show, kissed 4 men and ended up in joint 2nd place. Legendary behavior, methinks.

Edited by Genius1111

I watched PS I Hate You 4 months ago and it gave me that female Only Friends vibe. It's more of psychological thriller, really. 

I often see OF viewers saying that they get stressed out by the drama and the messiness. I bet those girls won't be able to handle it if OF had been like PSIHY 

Spoiler

with multiple deaths. 

Oh so they are all in the same boy group 

interesting :suburban:

Business Gay partner  is a cackle of a title tho 

Edited by Katamari

I Feel You Linger in the Air Ep. 11

I had a heavy heart majority of the episode, but seeing Ming cry was the final straw :weeps: I expected Jom to be gone by the end of the episode, so I am a little disappointed they’re going to drag it out until the finale. Not to mention the fact that they didn’t even show a preview for the finale :gaycatx:

Edited by JonginBey

13 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Only Friends Kiss Count (entire series)

Neo - 5 (Mark, Force, Drake, Title, Mond)

Mark - 4 (Neo, First, Papang, Title)

Mond - 4 (Book, First, Khaotung, Neo)

First - 3 (Khaotung, Mark, Mond)

Khaotung - 3 (First, Book, Mond)

Force - 2 (Book, Neo)

Drake - 2 (Neo, Book)

Title - 2 (Neo, Mark)

Papang - 1 (Mark)

The way Mond appeared in the final 25% of the show, kissed 4 men and ended up in joint 2nd place. Legendary behavior, methinks.

Am I too late for the BL king submissions?

20 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

Am I too late for the BL king submissions?

I am accepting submissions (both the BL King rate and HOF) up till this Friday, 23:59 (GMT +8), so it is Fri morning for you.

@discreetinside, I think I forgot to tag you the other day. Not sure if you are keen to submit.

• Haha 1

for those still voting for HoF

please consider my King, Kokoy De Santos & Elijah Canlas, both deserving and both put Pinoy BL on da map 

CDN media

It will be Halloween tomorrow! The OF cast should really wear the same costumes as what did during that episode. 

Force was really hot in that air force uniform, Mark was really cute as Conan, First shocked me as this Freddie Mercury lookalike and Neo, I don't know what his character was, but he looked terrific anyway. 

- I loved watching KinnPorsche last year, but thinking about it right now (without re-watching), I found the plot had too many plot holes and seemed unrealistic. Also, mafia families with so many gay sons and they did not have their sexuality and pretend to be straight?

- Not Me. It is similar to KP, in that both shows achieved some sort of legendary/instant classic status because of good acting and chemistry, despite the implausible plot.

- I have not watched Cutie Pie, but the premise alone...

I was thinking that Pawat is probably the only other person in GMM who could have played Boston, a complicated character that obviously must have a sexy bod and should be portrayed by an outstanding actor.

Actors like Gun, Nanon, First and Khao are objectively better at acting, but they don't have that sex appeal. The men who are hotter, like Earth P, Joss and Luke, unfortunately are not as terrific in terms of acting, or may be advised against starring in anything queer.

In the end, the right person was chosen for the job.

Edited by Genius1111

7 hours ago, Nebur said:

Ohm and Guide :duca:

O

Yass, was hoping they would be the couple :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.