• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone watched the 4th episode of Star in my Mind? :WAP:  Y’all need to get into this show at the very least for the visuals and the comedy.

THOUGHTS/SPOILERS below:

Dao really has every other character in a chokehold for him, he could build a Harem if he wanted. 

Daddy Mek as Fah is the highlight of the show for me. The way he went from a messy baguette in ‘The Player’ to a wholesome and hot bro/“sugar daddy” in this is amazing. :clap3:And I think we got a tease for the sequel show as well where he’l play the lead. I would’ve loved however for the gag of everyone minus Kluen believing he’s Dao’s longtime **** appointment to continue. :bibliahh:He looked like he was ready to clear Typhoon when he tried to insert himself into their moment.

Love how both male leads have a girl best friend and so far none of the female characters are playing evil witches that want to drive apart the main couple. I really liked how that girlie’s confession made Dao emotional, because he could see so much of himself in that situation from the past.

The second part of the episode at the resort needed Gia soo much. She’s too cool to involve haself in Kluen’s love live like a f** h** but damn, everything would be wrapped up if she got them together in a room and told them to stop messing and openly talk about their feelings.

Miss Tofu was so shady towards Jan and Saen :jonny6:  Tatarn could never :giraffe:

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

Miss Tofu was so shady towards Jan and Saen :jonny6:  Tatarn could never :giraffe:

Yes but miss Tofu just set himself up as target for Saen company and they really did it judging from the next episode preview

you-in-danger-gurl-whoppie.gif

39 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Yes but miss Tofu just set himself up as target for Saen company and they really did it judging from the next episode preview

But Tofu is not as weak as Tatarn. Good sis changed from teddy bear to human, punched by Nut several times, Teddy Bear icon will survive anything. 

While Tatarn was knocked down by a small vase :coffee2:

Mr. unlucky can only kiss ep 2:jonny4:   that's how to make a good japanese BL not like that crap from cherryfobic:fan:

15 hours ago, GentleDance said:

I will need more people to watch Fukou-kun, it's cute and funny and the leads are good-looking, hands down best airing BL after KP  Miracle teddy bear :clap3:

fixed

yes it's too good and fresh,  this is my favorite japanese so far:bibliahh:

Plus & Minus ep 4 the secondary couple stole the show this beautiful episode, however my favorite is still the main one:gaycat6::heart2:

Jus finished episode 14

i need Tarn to wake up now dat Tofu will be out of da picture soon 

5 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Jus finished episode 14

i need Tarn to DEAD now dat Tofu will be out of da picture soon 

fixed

9 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Jus finished episode 14

i need Tarn to wake up now dat Tofu will be out of da picture soon 

Agreed, Tofu need to go away in the next episode

Episode 15 : Tofu Dies, the cast send thoughts and prayers, Tarn wakes up and Nut deals with grief and gets over it

Thus we will have one whole episode of Tarn x Nut (ep 16)

the hatred towards the king tofu  the most handsome, pure, sensitive and best character of the entire series...:coffee2:

Star in my Mind ep 4 it was a good episode i improved a lot, the chemistry is too good and Daunuea  is super visual, both are but Daunuea is PERFECT he's cute, he looks like an angel:gaycat6: every time he smiles lol it kills me

4 minutes ago, Nebur said:

Star in my Mind ep 4 it was a good episode i improved a lot, the chemistry is too good and Daunuea  is super visual, both are but Daunuea is PERFECT he's cute, he looks like an angel:gaycat6: every time he smiles lol it kills me

It's been really cute so far, That Fah guy is gorgeous :jonny2:

My only pet peeve with this show is Nuea's voice, the tone of his voice annoys me for some reason  :gaycat6:

15 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

It's been really cute so far, That Fah guy is gorgeous :jonny2:

My only pet peeve with this show is Nuea's voice, the tone of his voice annoys me for some reason  :gaycat6:

I find his voice sexy, at first the first two episodes I only liked jong (kluen) but episode 3 and 4 I like more Nuean:gaycat6::gaycat6:

And if Daddy Fah I already want to see him chase the boy he bumped into:allears:

Edited by Nebur

23 minutes ago, Nebur said:

1 minute ago, Nebur said:

I find his voice sexy, at first the first two episodes I only liked jong (kluen) but episode 3 and 4 I like more Nuean:gaycat6::gaycat6:

And if Daddy Fah I already want to see him chase the boy he bumped into:allears:

Daunuea's actor Dunk is probably one of the prettiest BL leads I've ever seen in my life (Max Nattapol & Tay Tawan are the other two but they serve a different vibe) :jonny5: He stole the twink supreme title from MetaWin for me.

According to MyDramaList there will be a sequel/spin-off show with Fah & the guy he bumped into called: Star and Sky: Sky in Your Hear:angelo: so we'll see more of them.

I wonder if GMMTV is going to try to have shipping content with Mek (Fah's actor) and Mark (the actor of the guy he bumped into) after their series airs considering Miss Mek has been spilling the tea about his previous gfs on his sister's youtube channel ( who is coincidentally Max Nattapol current/former? girlfriend). :coffee::fan:

12 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

5 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Daunuea's actor Dunk is probably one of the prettiest BL leads I've ever seen in my life (Max Nattapol & Tay Tawan are the other two but they serve a different vibe) :jonny5: He stole the twink supreme title from MetaWin for me.

According to MyDramaList there will be a sequel/spin-off show with Fah & the guy he bumped into called: Star and Sky: Sky in Your Hear:angelo: so we'll see more of them.

I wonder if GMMTV is going to try to have shipping content with Mek (Fah's actor) and Mark (the actor of the guy he bumped into) after their series airs considering Miss Mek has been spilling the tea about his previous gfs on his sister's youtube channel ( who is coincidentally Max Nattapol current/former? girlfriend). :coffee::fan:

yes i think star will be like 6 or 8 episode and sky with mek will be the same 6/8

lol, for me Dunk and metawin are the best bottom visuals out there:jonny5: however winmetatin is still my winner

Forgive me if this is a stupid question but... what are your fav BL react youtubers? I've been rewatching sum of my fave thai shows and I'd like the "experience" of watching it with someone for the first time.

Max & Nat used tongue too

Cutie Pie delivered with their kissing scenes The plot tho not so much. This asset owner drama between Lian & Kuea bored me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.