Boys Love

JonginBey

In Sarin (Tofu) has tested positive for COVID.

No wonder Nut and Tarn are trying to ditch him. :gaycat6:

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Nebur said:

poor inn :monkey:

Judo & Job can't relate

Traige ep 2 I liked this second episode more without a doubt the time lines are changing it became more interesting and the next one looks better

6 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

In Sarin (Tofu) has tested positive for COVID.

No wonder Nut and Tarn are trying to ditch him. :gaycat6:

Not the whale :mazen:

Get well soon tho

I wonder if In Sarin and Tawan are friends due to study in Chulalongkorn before.

Edited by discreetinside

27 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Not the whale :mazen:

Get well soon tho

I wonder if In Sarin and Tawan are friends due to study in Chulalongkorn before.

most likely yes since he also studied where Tul (intul )and the strong rumors were that they were dating,  so it is likely that inn and tawan were mutual friends of tul

Edited by Nebur

7 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I'm going back to see addicted !! it's already my 14th time :gaycat6:

Oh wow, the taste :jonnycat:

7 minutes ago, Nebur said:

most likely yes since he also studied where Tul (intul )and the strong rumors were that they were dating,  so it is likely that inn and tawan were mutual friends of tul

Does In was in the same batch with miss Tulisa? Cause I'm not sure about their born year.

15 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Does In was in the same batch with miss Tulisa? Cause I'm not sure about their born year.

tul 29 years and inn 27 I know they were in the same university I don't know what career I studied if the same architecture or social communication but it was his nong

Tul Pakorn and Tay Tawan are close friends IRL I think. Tul mentioned Tay specifically in that podcast interview I watched the other day, and Tay was the only other guy he mentioned besides Max. (He did not mention In Sarin though. :( )

I would suppose that Tul In and TayNew had some double dates in the past, when they were still all chummy. :gaycat3: (TayNew went on some "couple's" retreat to Phuket on Valentine's Day 2018, so they may have something going back then before their great relationship reset.)

For some reason, I decided to start watching HIStory 4: Close To You because of a thread I saw on Reddit. (My first Taiwanese BL!)

NGL, the two plotlines sounds dumb, but that's why I am watching. It's also very digestible, since I can watch the videos at 2x the speed without subtitles (but I read the subtitles anyway just to see how good/poor the translation is). 

7 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Tul Pakorn and Tay Tawan are close friends IRL I think. Tul mentioned Tay specifically in that podcast interview I watched the other day, and Tay was the only other guy he mentioned besides Max. (He did not mention In Sarin though. :( )

I would suppose that Tul In and TayNew had some double dates in the past, when they were still all chummy. :gaycat3: (TayNew went on some "couple's" retreat to Phuket on Valentine's Day 2018, so they may have something going back then before their great relationship reset.)

Taynew is dead and more with new than with the problem of his girlfriend he left the bl it's a shame, obviously Tul won't talk about king Inn, imagine talking about your super cutie and hotter Ex as inn having had it and lost it... wow it's to die for

7 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

For some reason, I decided to start watching HIStory 4: Close To You because of a thread I saw on Reddit. (My first Taiwanese BL!)

NGL, the two plotlines sounds dumb, but that's why I am watching. It's also very digestible, since I can watch the videos at 2x the speed without subtitles (but I read the subtitles anyway just to see how good/poor the translation is). 

close 4 is one of the worst history  that I saw I finished it by compromise but I will never see it high cringe again, I recommend the new plus and minus it is similar but better less cringe it's how it should have been close to you:fan:

Edited by Nebur

Ocean like me ep 2  improved in terms of episode 1 is no longer boring but let's see how it goes

8 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Ma’am u must watch history 3 trapped and history 2 crossing the line

Well damn it’s been a rough couple of days for my King and Earth

Earth’s friends DM’s have been bombarded by so called fans spewing hate to dem and blaming dem for EarthMix not being together 

and of course they have been body shaming my King Mix and calling him fat and overweight 

king has been busy clapping back 

10 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Well damn it’s been a rough couple of days for my King and Earth

Earth’s friends DM’s have been bombarded by so called fans spewing hate to dem and blaming dem for EarthMix not being together 

and of course they have been body shaming my King Mix and calling him fat and overweight 

king has been busy clapping back 

Mix? Fat??? :skull:

Dear Doctor I'm Coming for Soul  ep 6 this series definitely has me depressed oh my god what kind of psychopath who wants to see everyone dead they let him write this This series is a gem, at the level of useful we meet again, it's a shame that there is so much BL garbage on the air that it becomes saturated and many cannot see it

GIF suecide triste deprimido - GIF animado en GIFER - de Zulkigor

that ending was very cutie :heart2:, but next week's preview... omg the setback plus depression xD:dancehall2:

can someone stop doing series in hospitals first this, then triage, the only series of hospitals that was not depressing was my ride that was all light I'm afraid of hospitals, it's pure death, noooo

7 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Plus and Minus is somehow the exact same show as In Your Heart but with suits

but this( plus and minus) one is definitely better:hippo: i love

I will need more people to watch Fukou-kun, it's cute and funny and the leads are good-looking, hands down best airing BL after KP :clap3:

59 minutes ago, 808s said:

Are there new cute shows with hot guys? :gaycat1:

KinnPorsche and Cutie Pie I guess :gayliecat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.