Boys Love

JonginBey

1 hour ago, GentleDance said:

Tofu sweetie no matter how much you pray and beg, you will have to go to sleep like your furniture friends, Tatarn IS COMING for your man :mandown:

Don't do this to Tofu sweetie

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

is the next teddy bear episode the finale?

Next Saturday I believe with ep15 being the finale

6 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

TMOTB EP 12 dragging the conservative side of Thai society as a whole

TMOTB :clap3:

KinnPorsche ep 3 It was a stuffed episode, but hot, I loved Porsher's friend with glasses who has a great body

Does anyone know his name on instagram or in the series? the one who did stripper in the bar with glasses?

Edited by Nebur

57 minutes ago, Nebur said:

KinnPorsche ep 3 It was a stuffed episode, but hot, I loved Porsher's friend with glasses who has a great body

Does anyone know his name on instagram or in the series? the one who did stripper in the bar with glasses?

Arm is his name in da series 

Ok time to wake and bake and watch episode 12 of ?

Plus and minus ep 3 if their parents knew that their sons would eat:fan:

plus and minus  how is the episode going to end so they want to kill me with anxiety..........:jonnycat:

Ready for Teddy Bear King to choke that coma guy #teamtofu #expressionlessking

Edited by fais_2311

Chile Tarn jus keeps gaining ground on Tofu. 

Tarn is such a man tho ?

Wait this is gettin real political. 

come thru ?

59 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

:lakitu: I'm here for that twist

#teamtofu

41 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Wait this is gettin real political. 

come thru ?

44 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Chile Tarn jus keeps gaining ground on Tofu. 

Tarn is such a man tho ?

I thought TMOTB would be quite light-hearted but now it is giving Not Me vibes with their political anti-establishment commentaries. 

I like the scene with Nut and Tarn as a homely couple. Tarn just looks extremely odd in a high school uniform. I don't mind those two as a BL couple in a completely different show, just not TMOTB.  :cm:

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

7 minutes ago, Nebur said:

:lakitu: I'm here for that twist

#teamtofu

No, I don't want my impression of Tofu to be tarnished!

I approve of the three guys being a throuple though! :gaycat5:  Or Tarn's soul inhabiting another teddy bear and reincarnating as another human.

Imagine if Tofu intentionally sacrificed himself to save Tarn's life. :weeps:

Ep 13 of TMOTB

Very awkward dinner scene. I like that they discuss political issues, but I still feel it's rather awkward. I'm glad that Gen made his point about gender and gender identity. But TBH, the audience in Thailand (and around the world) are mostly people who already accept the POVs advocated by the young adults. The people who need to hear these important messages, unfortunately, have already decided not to tune in since the beginning of the series.

Spoiler

Jan finally reveals to the others that Tarn is also her nephew, on the other side. Seems like she never knew Tarn and Nut ever dated (weird, but perhaps Sib and Na never needed to inform her about it.)

It's also weird to see Jan and Saen being close together and not shouting at each other.

I just hope that Saen and Nut take the paternity test and settle it once and for all.

Edited by Genius1111

3 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

:deadbanana:

25 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Imagine if Tofu intentionally sacrificed himself to save Tarn's life. :weeps:

The right thing to do, Tofu seems reasonable so I'm sure he knows what to do :clap3:

The Tofu vs Tarn war is sending me :dies: I need to catch up.

Spoiler

Song conveniently forgot that his dad was a cop and did not leverage on this to help find Nut's missing mum 

----------------

I'm probably the first to finish EP13 of TMOTB...

It seems like all the forces in the universe are working against Nut to make his life as miserable as possible.

Spoiler

1. He never had parents as understanding as Gen. Nut was called a "bas-third" by his "dad" Sib.

2. When he finally had a reconciliation with his mum, her Alzheimer's condition was already progressing really quickly.

3. As fate would have it, he missed out on the chance to reconcile with Tarn. (As a Tofu fan, that still hurt.)

4. I am not sure how the writers of the show are going to handle it, but I suppose Nut is going to lose either one of Tarn or Tofu anyway (Probably Tofu)

5. Perhaps Jan and Saen are both guilty in inducing Tarn's coma. And imagine if Saen the killer is really Nut's biological dad...

Edited by Genius1111

I have not watched Bad Buddy/Blueming/Semantic Error/KP, but my  picks for #1 BL actor for 2022 (of all the ones that I have watched) are coming down to Off Jumpol (as Sean) and Job Thuchaphon (as Nut).

Having said that, Um (as Matana) still stomps on all of the BL actors.

Edited by Genius1111

Just like Dark Blue Kiss

Spoiler

The teddy bear is going to be the one that saves the day.

Spoiler

It appears that Matana's tears have activated the soul of the blanket (given by Saen to her) that is kept in the storeroom/basement. So perhaps, in this universe, numerous people have the secret ability to activate souls in inanimate objects.

Having said that, it is strange that the items owned by Matana have all gone to sleep even though she's still alive (though frankly, she only has 5 to 8 years left to live.)

I would suppose that the pot holding the cactus in Tarn's home (the one that gave vital clues to Tofu) was actiavted by Tarn's tears. Hopefully we will get a backstory in the next episode.

I also wonder whether, in this universe, besides Tofu, other inanimate objects have managed to turn into humans, or whether Tofu is an exceptional case. It would be interesting to have Season 2 or some spin-off series to deal with this. (The producers don't have to be that faithful to the original book.)

I have not seen episoundecidedde 12 and 13 yet I am waiting for translations however the Spoilers I saw of episode 13 on twitter have me WTF

King Tofu Deserves Better Than Nut Crap:irate:

Spoiler

because of the spoilers that I saw the whole damn episode, Tofu spent his time following the damn undecided from nut like a dog, and the useless nut just rubbing his love in his face that lasted a year a decade ago in which they never looked for each other or saw each other seems absurd to me

I no longer want King Tofu to end up with Nut, I hope King Tofu leaves the country or becomes a bear and Tarn dies in a coma so NUT will be left alone crying and then his mother dies run over by a car because he forgets something and so nut commits suicide after the depression and disgusting life he has and treats others

:coffee2:

Edited by Nebur
undecided fixed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.