Boys Love

JonginBey

45 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Taiwanese BL promo is always next level queerbaiting, other countries could never, reminds me of the History2 CTL era :jonny6: I wish the captions and subs are in English I don't understand!

My new faves :jonny6:

they actually did a lot of promo in taiwan but it didnt make noises among i-fans

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

they actually did a lot of promo in taiwan but it didnt make noises among i-fans

Maybe they should've done the promo while the show is airing, not before it :skull: But I'm not losing sleep over it, people overrate tons of mediocre shows anyway, what a lack of taste :cm:

You Are Mine EP2

Literally nothing is happening but I've been smiling throughout :skull: The secretary is so charming with a gorgeous smile, they really give me Zach and Fandy vibes but all grown up office workers version :jonny6:

I kinda wish I could visit Taiwan someday, I just like the energy and vibe of the place, feels so cozy :heart2:

A reverse Korea experience where I'd rather just appreciate and spectate that country and its pop culture from afar

Anyway this show is light and breezy and silly so far, very slice of life :heart2:

I Feel You Linger In The Air ep 5 (uncut version) if the Ep 4 was excellent and this one even more so if that can be super excellent:clap3: How everything is connected, everything little by little becomes intertwined, The chemistry of the protagonists is beautiful, it's like a poem, and I love watching a series. Two of the protagonists are excellent actors, Bright and Nonkul are teaching everyone else.:clap3:

I must say that although I smiled a lot in the episode, it also made me very angry about slavery, I'm glad to have been born in this time, but wow we're talking about 1920, only 100 years old and to think about how those guys have several wives, and the inhumanity of the treatment with ''his slaves'':biblio::irate:

I love it because despite being a love story, the series is very gray in tone, it is somber, dramatic, it is like watching an Oscar-winning movie.:gaygacat4:

PD  the next episode YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:WAP:

7 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Whew just finished ep 2 of My Personal Weatherman!:jonny5:

Miss Japan you will always be THAT GIRL! 

This is honestly serving Series of the Year worthy for me.

I was shook at both the main actor's acting! The bottom had more to work with so he impressed me more, but the top did great and showed great versatility in scenes where he goes from serving charisma/sex appeal to switch quickly to a serious dramatique moment.:nicole:

It’s the best jbl of the year I fear :clownny:

1000 stars, star in my mind, and Ailongnah hate on Viki :eek: 

tin tem Jai too if you’re into that sort of thing I guess :biblionny: screaming at it being instantly panned :deadbanana2:

Edited by Katamari

rN2nnD_3f.jpg

1fwbp2l3jehb1.webp

9715k5kgjehb1.webp

LOOK AT THE MATERIAL!!!:jonny4: gkf;hkgf;hkghj the visuals are insane.

The fact that this is made by the writers of Old Fashion CUPCAKE and Jack O'Frost!!!

my personal weatherman ep 5 They are so visual and I loved the water kiss part:flame: them being domestic I like it:allears:

Crazy Mew finally came out. Finally something interesting about him. The preview next week :ahh: Bosthot is over.

• Like 3

r/ThaiBL - WooW!! I thought dis ended already, why are there still so much hate going on, I thought u only see such hate on X(twitter) not on IG 😳

Poor Seng is still getting all this hate from the trolls. @DanyelP23

In the future, please don't go to the Buddha and pollute the temple. Buddha doesn't bless those who lie

I am sorry, but I just cackled after reading this.

I'm not sure why people are saying it's Bright. He's appreciative of what his (single) mum has done, so there's almost no chance of him being abusive towards his mum.

Hmmm I thought Sand was the only green flag in the series... guess not ! 

Mew is about to have his villain era next week ... look what Top-Ton made him do :gaylorcat2: 

Sorry but the old Mew can't come to the phone right now..Why? Cause he's dead :gaylorcat2:

Edited by reymiu
  • Like 2

Love in Translation ep 5 How dare they take away my quiet relaxing moment of my week and put ALL THIS DRAMA in it and that ENDING... AND THAT PREVIEW OF THE NEXT EP WTF:irate::biblio:

Honey, there are 8 episodes and from what I see, at least that bomb at the end of ep 5 will cover IF WE'RE LUCKY only the entire episode 6:dancehall3:

I love the drama and believe me in other conditions that bomb of the final ep would have delighted me but wtf there are 3 damn episodes left...... I want to SEE THEM BEING CUTEOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:deadvision:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.