Boys Love

JonginBey

1 hour ago, rp662 said:

Everything looks great; camera work, plot, cgi. Shook. But not summer of 2023. :deadbanana4:

The best friend from FruityPie moving on to quality :clap3:

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, rp662 said:

Everything looks great; camera work, plot, cgi. Shook. But not summer of 2023. :deadbanana4:

The budget wtf :skull: 

3 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Vice Versa Ep 3 first 2 parts

1. The way Up and Aou forgave Tun/Puen so easily. Am I supposed to buy that? :coffee2:

2. I love the emotions displayed by Nanon in that confrontation scene. I also feel that he also looks rather mature in looks (i.e. not as cute) as compared to Bad Buddy (even though it has only been 6-7 months?)

Nanon acted excellent that typical scene of excellence BL king

In terms of his appearance in this episode 3 I saw him more plump, I think he is chubby or exercising because his arms look bigger and the pecs/ chest on his shirt highlight his boobies, however I think I see a tummy I don't know if Is it exercise or chubby from eating a lot

Edited by Nebur

2 hours ago, rp662 said:

:clap3: The Dr cutie of  Traige win :heart:

4 hours ago, dabunique said:

Not da KFC product placement 

Jimmy is like I can’t eat this greasy chicken , have u seen my body ? 

they too cute. Feed me daddy 

these thai commercials make me eat kfc at least once a week:coffee2: Now I'm looking for a Taco Bell:lakitu:

2 hours ago, Nebur said:

Nanon acted excellent that typical scene of excellence BL king

In terms of his appearance in this episode 3 I saw him more plump, I think he is chubby or exercising because his arms look bigger and the pecs/ chest on his shirt highlight his boobies, however I think I see a tummy I don't know if Is it exercise or chubby from eating a lot

Just a month ago, my top 2 cuties were Win Metawin and Nanon Korapat, but now I am leaning towards Book Kasidet and Toptap Jirakit. :gaycat2:

2 hours ago, Nebur said:

these thai commercials make me eat kfc at least once a week:coffee2: Now I'm looking for a Taco Bell:lakitu:

There was a nice Texas Chicken (Church's Chicken for those in the US) eating scene in the special episode finale of Star & Sky too.

4 hours ago, dabunique said:

And da internalized homophobia ? 

How it is a Pod fault? More like writers and director mistake, they made his character problematic but it's always actors that getting dragged in the end :gaycat2:

ViceVersa, I feel like there's gonna be more advertisement with each new episode than actual plot :gaycat6:  Anyway, Jimmy carried this episode and it's sad that he has to deal with such a weak script. 

Sea Tawinan (Talay) in Vice Versa has done a great job portraying a panicked gay. Win Metawin as Tine, and Toptap as Type and Tul Pakorn as Knock were also great at portraying panicked gays.

I need a new Thai BL to watch but so far nothing is catching my interest since Bible's KinnPorsche :gaycat6: I guess I'll just have to wait for new episodes from Minato, Senpai and His Man (**** the homophobes for making the show put out 1 EP per week instead of 2 and for cutting out bed scenes/skinship scenes, presumably)

the spoilers of Ohmysunshinenight ep 5  they destroyed me, they put me down literally I HATE EVERYTHING

Titanic Breaks GIF - Titanic Breaks Sinking - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

but well, I dodged the fence, maybe in a few more episodes I will see the series as it happened with to my star

but for me right now this series is dead

I hate everyone GIF - Encontrar en GIFER

Why is that panned non-event K-BL Love Class getting a second season, did I miss something? :deadbanana4:

someone had recommended me in this group this video of a K group type bl this is the second video it came out last week:heart:

My Secret Love ep 9

Bomb/Bear and Park/Lee happy and thriving. They are just perfect. :jonnycat:

Don’t care for the other two couples so their issues don’t bother me and they deserve each other tbh. :bibliahh: 

7 hours ago, rp662 said:

My Secret Love ep 9

Bomb/Bear and Park/Lee happy and thriving. They are just perfect. :jonnycat:

Don’t care for the other two couples so their issues don’t bother me and they deserve each other tbh. :bibliahh: 

This

however Tim is the hottest in that series but the most messy with his love with Mai

KOREA HAVE A NEW K DRAMA BE 

WHY R U VERSION KOREA (remake) unlike you I do like why r u so I'm excited:nicole:

episode 8 of 30 min 

9 hours ago, Nebur said:

someone had recommended me in this group this video of a K group type bl this is the second video it came out last week:heart:

You should watch/hear Libido, Skinz and the dance practice to Gaslighting by OnlyOneOf (the group the 2 guys in these videos are part of):clap3:

On 7/30/2022 at 9:17 PM, Genius1111 said:

Star and Sky special episode

1. I have a slightly better impression of KlubDao in this episode.

2. I think the best thing about this show is Mek and his flirting, frankly. I think I need to go watch Kiss The Series and The Player to get my fix of Mek Jirakit. As much as I love Dark Blue Kiss, I did not get much of Mek from that show.

3. I also wonder whether the 4 gay characters will have a foursome some day. :lakitu: I feel like Fah is ready to pounce on his own brother, Dao. :coffee:

4. The worst thing about this final episode is the omission of Mesa and JJ as a couple. 

You should watch ‘The Player’. For a “straight” show it serves more mess and entertainment than 99% of thai bls.:oh:

Like Miss Mek was playing a ***0t ***0t, so different from a BL character and probably his best performance. 

39 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

You should watch ‘The Player’. For a “straight” show it serves more mess and entertainment than 99% of thai bls.:oh:

Like Miss Mek was playing a ***0t ***0t, so different from a BL character and probably his best performance. 

Like a sissy kind of gay? 

Mike ChinnaRAT at #7 on the all-time list :gaycat:

____

Hard to believe that Build is #1 and Dunk is in the top 10 in the June 2022 list.

56 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Like a sissy kind of gay? 

Kind of, yes. More like a messy “problematic” bottom getting involved with a DL guy that already has a fiancee (among other things):oh:

Edited by DanyelP23

JossMike is a ship I never thought I needed. :gaycat:

It was indeed a coincidence that Joss ended up on MamaGogo (switching with Luke), but I think it worked out pretty well, because we can now view Mama Gogo as a prequel (or perhaps, a companion piece that is parallel) to 3 Will Be Free. Gayu/Neo, who may be presumed to be the same person, works as a stripper in Bangkok after moving from the provinces. He is a hot guy who loves women, but also don't mind getting chummy with guys. 

Other interesting similarities

Toptap's character in both shows are into Korean entertainment culture. PP in 3WBF watches quite a lot of Korean shows, while Auto in MMGG is good at following how the Koreans dance.

Other references/foreshadowing

Mdm Dawan gets close to Moodang in MMGG. Her husband actually realizes that he's kind of in the wrong, and is actually happy that Moodang gets to make his wife happy. In the end, the couple reconciles. Meanwhile, the total opposite happens in 3WBF with Neo and Va.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.