Boys Love

JonginBey

I don't care much for Gameboys nowadays, but it was such a nice surprise in 2020 :chick3:

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, 4Real said:

People sleep on CLASSIC He's Coming to Me and think Ohm Pawat started acting with Bad Buddy.

and Dew

1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

ALL HAIL THE MERYL STREEP OF FILIPINO BLs!

GrauhL3.png

voted by:

badgirlriri - 23

SODA - 12

dabunique - 10

me - 10

4Real - 8

JonginBey - 8

discreetinside - 6

King!!!!!

Just now, DanyelP23 said:

I should have never underestimated the MASC top bias on this forum. :bibliahh:

TBF he was the highlight of that boring show too, but I don't think I read any mention of Seoham, everyone was hyping up Jaechan - poor him - at least he's had his quick Normani moment before serving OUT forever.:clap3:

It's probably bc JaeChan is more popular overall. Isn't Seoham a failed BTS reject or smth?

Just now, dabunique said:

and Dew

I completely forgot :deadbanana:But I hate that movie, so...

still, Ohm (and Nont) was amazing there too :clap3:

1 minute ago, 4Real said:

Now let's not push it when Son Woohyun is slaying his role in To My Star 2 (and SeoHam was better either way)

none could interpret the performance of this boy, he played an introverted student, with robotic but human movements, strange but believing facial expressions, hand movements according to his character, how he walked, he breathed, it was the copy of the comic, and more:coffee2:

ALL HAIL THE MERYL STREEP OF FILIPINO BLs!

GrauhL3.png

voted by:

badgirlriri - 23

SODA - 12

dabunique - 10

me - 10

4Real - 8

JonginBey - 8

discreetinside - 6

Nasty, nasty, NASTY. I’m tired of feminine stories going overlooked, no reason he should’ve missed the Top 10 :mad:

1 minute ago, Nebur said:

none could interpret the performance of this boy, he played an introverted student, with robotic but human movements, strange but believing facial expressions, hand movements according to his character, how he walked, he breathed, it was the copy of the comic, and more:coffee2:

Sounds boring and cliche :coffee:

1 minute ago, badgirlriri said:

Nasty, nasty, NASTY. I’m tired of feminine stories going overlooked, no reason he should’ve missed the Top 10 :mad:

sis, there's a reason. and that is IdeaFirst's stupid idea to move GB2 from YT to some paid sub website.

1 minute ago, Nebur said:

i could say the same for Sae-on for LOM but ya'll paid him dust so... :coffee2:

Just now, 4Real said:

Sounds boring and cliche :coffee:

I still gave more points to its protagonist since it is hotter, like most, but we chose beauty over talent:rip:

anyhow, on to the dreaded number 12. both persons that ranked 12 the previous years flopped hard the following year and dropped off the lost completely. will he break it next year?

oh and he's the last Thai actor leaving before the top 10! any guesses?

Just now, 4Real said:

It's probably bc JaeChan is more popular overall. Isn't Seoham a failed BTS reject or smth?

They were both flops before the show started. Jachan's group's last album release sold like 1k in the first week before he appeared on the show. The kpop girlies on social media of course thirsted over Jaechan instead of showing refined taste.:biblionny:

5 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

for his amazing performance in "Triage: The Series" where he effortlessly serves C.U.N.T. (Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent) and carries the shows on his shoulders and keeps it ENGAGING. - @DanyelP23

____

Now we know why you need the host to post your comment:lakitu:

It reminds me of any old ATRL post when a forumer said a certain celeb served TAS only (without the B). 

Tae Darvid served TABS too, but I reserved that comment for Ohm and didn't wanna repeat myself while I was coming up with the comments for the people in my rank. I think C.U.N.T origniates from Drag/Drag Race? Am I missing some context behind it? - I use it interchangeably with T.A.B.S as praise.

They were both flops before the show started. Jachan's group's last album release sold like 1k in the first week before he appeared on the show. The kpop girlies on social media of course thirsted over Jaechan instead of showing refined taste.:biblionny:

this base has always thirsted for Seo-ham so it's no surprise he ranked higher.

Doesn't help that Seoham went to the army so we have no new content of him :rip:

I see new stuff of Jaechan everyday on Instagram

3 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

anyhow, on to the dreaded number 12. both persons that ranked 12 the previous years flopped hard the following year and dropped off the lost completely. will he break it next year?

BUMP!

It's gonna be Miss PP since who I wanna end up in top 10 WON'T. But he should be thankful for da' simpathy and payola votes he received:giraffe:

7 minutes ago, 4Real said:

And Got7, don't forget Seo Ham briefly trained at JYP as well shortly after he leave BigHit/Hybe

1 minute ago, discreetinside said:

And Got7, don't forget Seo Ham briefly trained at JYP as well shortly after he leave BigHit/Hybe

I made a joke on twitter saying that had Seoham entered BTS the group would have a hot member and some armys called me a mediocre and miserable person :rip:

3 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Seo Ham suffers from the same thing as Ahn Hyo Seop (who was also supposed to debut with GOT7) - big d!ck energy / too tall. Hope he will get more roles in K-Dramas after he comes back from da' military and have similar levels of success as AHS.

Edited by DanyelP23

the highest ranking for a supporting actor, beating out Mike Chinnarat's 17th rank in 2020! we'll see how he performs when he becomes the lead in his own BL this year.

dtiGFRH.png

voted by:

4Real - 20

dabunique - 20

badgirlriri - 19

Felipesf - 18

me - 3

SODA - 1

I have a crush, so there’s that. But I think he’s very committed to his roles, which is something I appreciate, and I can see him getting better and better with time. I hope he won’t abandon BL too soon, although it’s the path for most I guess. - 4Real

Just now, 4Real said:

I made a joke on twitter saying that had Seoham entered BTS the group would have a hot member and some armys called me a mediocre and miserable person :rip:

well it's not a lie:fan:

6 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Seo Ham going to the enlistment after the show was aired and JaeChan's group have comeback on April right after SE finished airtime so of course the Kpop girlies focus on JaeChan by default.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.