Boys Love

JonginBey

Max matching his peak from last year and Tul re-peaking? a legendary couple! and speaking of legendary...

PLEASE WELCOME THE THIRD INDUCTEE TO THE HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2022!

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

KAAR7BK.png

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

LEGENDARY COUPLE THROUGH AND THROUGH!

yndYbvs.pngYatEzLF.png

Max voted by:

DanyelP23 - 20

JonginBey - 18

pearlmercury - 14

discreetinside - 8

Genius1111 - 5

Tyler (his English name) voted by:

JonginBey - 17

DanyelP23 - 16

Genius1111 -16

discreetinside - 9

Nebur - 7

my favorite thai couple:clap3: LEGENDS ICONICS

1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

Max matching his peak from last year and Tul re-peaking? a legendary couple! and speaking of legendary...

KAAR7BK.png

:clap3::clap3:

1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

KAAR7BK.png

:clap3:DOUBLE KING PRIZE

7 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

LEGENDARY COUPLE THROUGH AND THROUGH!

yndYbvs.pngYatEzLF.png

Max voted by:

DanyelP23 - 20

JonginBey - 18

pearlmercury - 14

discreetinside - 8

Genius1111 - 5

Tyler (his English name) voted by:

JonginBey - 17

DanyelP23 - 16

Genius1111 -16

discreetinside - 9

Nebur - 7

KAAR7BK.png

I believe MaxTul and hopefully OffGun next are the first couple to get both inducted to HoF  :clap3:

Edited by discreetinside

top 15 now and we got one more Thai actor to reveal. anyone who didn't do a BL since the last BL King is safe!

La Tulissa takin his rightful place with Max in da HoF

4 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

well he could probably be but he's getting married anyways so my husband better stay away.

TayNew's real life story, frankly, would be an even more interesting, if bittersweet, drama/movie.

2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

top 15 now and we got one more Thai actor to reveal. anyone who didn't do a BL since the last BL King is safe!

Goodbye Tae :chick3::chick3::chick3::chick3::chick3::chick3: If only Triage was available on YouTube...

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

La Tulissa takin his rightful place with Max in da HoF

I'm curious to know what happened last year that led to Max getting inducted, but not Tul. 

2 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

TayNew's real life story, frankly, would be an even more interesting, if bittersweet, drama/movie.

ooh a nice plot for a new series

Just now, Genius1111 said:

I'm curious to know what happened last year that led to Max getting inducted, but not Tul. 

I hate to say this... but it's probably something to do with perceived acting talent, or lack thereof. A lack in PERCEPTION

1 minute ago, Genius1111 said:

something I will never understand, that is, I adore Max to death, but TUL is a member of the community and he also deserved his place last year

2 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

i only said we'll only have room for 5 and the people thought the ones inducted were more worthy.

Just now, DanyelP23 said:

Goodbye Tae :chick3::chick3::chick3::chick3::chick3::chick3: If only Triage was available on YouTube...

Isn't Triage available on Youtube for like 2 hours a week?

I watch my BL dramas on YT when I am in the gym. Lately, I have been too busy to spend time outside of my gym hours to watch BLs, so I am afraid that my BL diet will be severely restricted to whichever show is shown on YT (GMMTV's videos 90% of the time).

I can only remembers last year we have FAnDy get inducted while Singto was sabotaged, and while some people questioning about Ohm Pawat being inducted too soon.

a legend making ha comeback and debuting in the BL King charts! continue making BLs again and maybe you'll get inducted next year

7aN9K5K.png

voted by:

DanyelP - 25

Mix - 19

discreetinside - 12

Nebur - 9

fais_2311 - 5

for his amazing performance in "Triage: The Series" where he effortlessly serves C.U.N.T. (Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent) and carries the shows on his shoulders and keeps it ENGAGING. - DanyelP23

Just now, discreetinside said:

I can only remembers last year we have FAnDy get inducted while Singto was sabotaged, and while some people questioning about Ohm Pawat being inducted too soon.

that was a disaster the truth last year:bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I think we avoided inducting 2 men from the same pairing (hence Gun being inducted but not Off, that got it this year)

Just now, touya kinomoto said:

a legend making ha comeback and debuting in the BL King charts! continue making BLs again and maybe you'll get inducted next year

7aN9K5K.png

voted by:

DanyelP - 25

Mix - 19

discreetinside - 12

Nebur - 9

fais_2311 - 5

TRIAGE is the best series of 2022 and the others are not close:clap3:

Isn't Triage available on Youtube for like 2 hours a week?

I watch my BL dramas on YT when I am in the gym. Lately, I have been too busy to spend time outside of my gym hours to watch BLs, so I am afraid that my BL diet will be severely restricted to whichever show is shown on YT (GMMTV's videos 90% of the time).

Yeah but the show would have been a lot bigger if it was freely availably like Cutie Pie, and if Mek Jirakit's sister's ex'boyfriend didn't come out last year and admit a str8 relationship to the public, which ruined the chances of Manner of Death (same universe as Triage) blowing up too:clownny:

2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

7aN9K5K.png

voted by:

DanyelP - 25

Mix - 19

discreetinside - 12

Nebur - 9

fais_2311 - 5

King also served in Paint With Love, so happy for him

57 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

ALL HAIL THE ONE AND ONLY MISS LEGEND!

qSInTIT.png

voted by:

fais_2311 - 25

JonginBey - 20

DanyelP23 - 7

discreetinside - 7

Bye!

Thought this was starting at 9 for some reason :skull:

1 minute ago, DanyelP23 said:

I hate to say this... but it's probably something to do with perceived acting talent, or lack thereof. A lack in PERCEPTION

When I was watching Together With Me, I noticed that Max tended to have this weird smirk on his face, even when he's supposed to be angry. Maybe it's just me.

ooh a nice plot for a new series

I am not sure how many BLs have bittersweet endings without resorting to killing one of the leads / having a human reverting to its original teddy bear form. IRL, closeted men have flings on the side while maintaining their straight facades, and I don't mind watching that. But the fujoshis would riot, I guess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.