Boys Love

JonginBey

13 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Beehive vs Monsters :deadbanana4:

I never understood why there's such a big rivalry between these two stan bases. What's the history behind it? 

• Replies 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, 4Real said:

All of Korea could leave now except SWH and the Semantic Error actors

this although I did not vote for SHW because its program has not yet premiered at the time of sending my ballots

Just now, Nebur said:

this although I did not vote for SHW because its program has not yet premiered at the time of sending my ballots

To My Star S1 exists tho :giraffe:

Ay Mek u too adorable 

kim ji woong DADd YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 

bite me MUERDEME PAPI

2 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I never understood why there's such a big rivalry between these two stan bases. What's the history behind it? 

The rivalry was there and intense since Telephone collabs I believe

down to our last two entries for this update and we'll get Miss Thailand cut. actually except for Kim Ji-woong, it's all Thailand from 21 to 30.

for the last two actors for this update, both of them are from (over)hyped shows. any guesses?

2 minutes ago, 4Real said:

Exactly and should be enough 

1 minute ago, 4Real said:

Yes, but it should be just a lot of new programs and to be able to decide I had to put that rule, the only one who was saved was Miss Tulisa because she did not have a program but not the rest  
although I regret not voting for SHW:chick3:

2 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Nawt me having the same experience.

I watched the first 3 eps of Cherry Magic (I believe there were 4 eps out and I watched the first 3 1 each day), then I'd forgotten about it because I didn't really visit (or knew of the existence) of the BL thread and without having anyone to discuss it with I just abandoned it. Then I started 2gether and did until the part in ep10/11 where that girl appeared (I was WOWED by it being my first BL and not actually thinking the guys were gonna get together and it was all an elaborate ploy, then I started kii-ing because everybody in the show turned out to be gay). I finished 2gether after I had watched some other shows and had a more mature mindset to recognize it for the basicness that it was. After that I was HOOKEDT on TharnType and MaxTulgend and then I finished Cherry Magic. But after the Thai BLs I was shook to recognize how much better acting in Japanese BLs was...

Coincidentally, TharnType was the next one that I watched on Netflix after 2gether (alongside ATOTS on Youtube). 

I really should finish up MaxTul's Together With Me The Next Chapter even though the reviews were horrid.

Just now, Nebur said:

Yes, but it should be just a lot of new programs and to be able to decide I had to put that rule, the only one who was saved was Miss Tulisa because she did not have a program but not the rest  
although I regret not voting for SHW:chick3:

I understand, I kinda made that rule for myself too and prioritized actors who have mostly been in more recent shows

1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

down to our last two entries for this update and we'll get Miss Thailand cut. actually except for Kim Ji-woong, it's all Thailand from 21 to 30.

for the last two actors for this update, both of them are from (over)hyped shows. any guesses?

It’s finally Nanon. It’s about time 

3 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

idk ha too but congrats on debuting i guess

kJ5lZSs.png

voted by:

Mix - 25

pearlmercury - 16

The power of his vampire visuals ... I don't know this man outside of some viral TikTok videos on my fyp page but good for him.

I just realized that probably Mek Jirakit did not make da list. I guess not enough ppl saw "The Player" to witness how a str8 actor can display ph6g excellence. And Sky in Your Heart premiered to late I believe... Well, I will probably need to start an early payola campaign for this legend for next year's BL king.:clownny:

Just now, dabunique said:

nene-leakes.gif

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

MissLegendStare.png

What could be the "overhyped" thai show tho? KinnPorsche? Mile could use some exit door...

well he's lucky he charted despite The Miracle of Teddy Bear being lackluster (according to your reviews)

SFBgUvV.png

voted by:

discreetinside - 19

Genius1111- 15

dabunique - 9

Top 2 of 2022 in terms of acting. I've placed him slightly lower because I think other users will rank him highly. - Genius1111

12 minutes ago, 4Real said:

Ban Genius1111 now :giraffe:

11 minutes ago, dabunique said:

?

No, I am the OP of the COVID megathread, I have an important role to play here in this forum. :mandown:

____

Looking back at my rank, Nanon Korapat (who I ranked outside of the top 10, instead of #2) and Bright should have swapped positions, but I did what I had to do. :mandown:

5 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Praying my faves Tae and Tee won't be cut out too early, but it's kind of a long shot for Miss Tee..

2zDtvKS.gif.a5bbaef204853cdca6d44577c3c7

okay last guess for number 26! just like Job, he is from an (over)hyped show.

This guy and the other guy from the same show are super hot BUT I could never ever have the strenght to watch a 16 episode/1h30 lenghty show that ends up with a sad ending, at that.

Just now, touya kinomoto said:

well he's lucky he charted despite The Miracle of Teddy Bear being lackluster (according to your reviews)

SFBgUvV.png

voted by:

discreetinside - 19

Genius1111- 15

dabunique - 9

Only the finale was lackluster, everything else on The Miracle of Teddy Bear was top notch. So the hype was still justified :giraffe:

1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

SFBgUvV.png

voted by:

discreetinside - 19

Genius1111- 15

dabunique - 9

I loved his performance BUT I HATED HIM and because of his final choice I HATED HIM MORE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:pukey: trash

2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

SFBgUvV.png

voted by:

discreetinside - 19

Genius1111- 15

dabunique - 9

I kinda over-estimated his popularity in this base, I think. He's top 2 because of him singing the theme song while crying. (The other guy in the top 2 is, of course, Nanon with his rooftop scenes.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.