Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

15 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

I need the Zelda series to die of... for awhile at least.

spacer.png

A series that releases a game every 6 years? spacer.pngAnd considering what i think of COCK, it's going to be a 12 year wait for mespacer.png

20 hours ago, artc0cx said:

I finished my first playthrough of TS, i went with Benedict's choice. Thought it was the most sense but I wasn't expecting a epilogue like that :jonnycat: what a game

Spoiler

Better than the Golden Route cuz Roland doesn't get to be ******* kingspacer.pngbut yuh they were pretty heavy handed about Benedict's route leading to late stage Capitalismspacer.pngwhich the Golden Route should also have, but that ending ignores it cuz they gotta make the non Golden Route look badspacer.png 

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Ever since I got my SteamDeck whenever I touch the Switch now, it feels like I'm holding a Happy Meal toy. I hope Switch 2 will have a better build quality. 

2 hours ago, Attitude said:

Some Switch games are going out of print. Buy them while you can. 

:suburban:

One of the 6 games I bought recently was Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition and… I spent months just to find a used copy nearby 

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

A series that releases a game every 6 years? spacer.pngAnd considering what i think of COCK, it's going to be a 12 year wait for mespacer.png

Better than the Golden Route cuz Roland doesn't get to be ******* kingspacer.pngbut yuh they were pretty heavy handed about Benedict's route leading to late stage Capitalismspacer.pngwhich the Golden Route should also have, but that ending ignores it cuz they gotta make the non Golden Route look badspacer.png

I'll do the golden route next, but yeah Roland's route felt like he was avoiding his responsibilities and giving up his position to Hyzante, which it was suppose to be equality for all but without allowing the population to make their own decisions, and Frederica was so annoying at the end and selfish at the same time, felt like "lets run away and let them kill each other":suburban:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, artc0cx said:

I'll do the golden route next, but yeah Roland's route felt like he was avoiding his responsibilities and giving up his position to Hyzante, which it was suppose to be equality for all but without allowing the population to make their own decisions, and Frederica was so annoying at the end and selfish at the same time, felt like "lets run away and let them kill each other"

No no but u spilt, i have a couple old posts here saying the same thing :dies: 

Roland is irresponsible, lazy, & not fit to lead, just like his family said he was. 

Frederica is your typical rich white girl activist.

Did u play in Hard mode? U should try it for your 2nd playthrough since u'll be getting all characters fully upgraded :lakitu: Also who were your fave units to use? :lakitu:

40 minutes ago, artc0cx said:

Hyzante, which it was suppose to be equality for all but without allowing the population to make their own decisions

Well... and the slavery:suburban:

9 hours ago, Magickarp said:

No no but u spilt, i have a couple old posts here saying the same thing :dies: 

Roland is irresponsible, lazy, & not fit to lead, just like his family said he was. 

Frederica is your typical rich white girl activist.

Did u play in Hard mode? U should try it for your 2nd playthrough since u'll be getting all characters fully upgraded :lakitu: Also who were your fave units to use? :lakitu:

Well... and the slavery:suburban:

Omg our minds :WAP:

tumblr_n2x6zisuGk1qk08n1o1_500.gif

I played on normal, im lowkey scared to try Hard mode but i might give it a try in this next battle, on the 1st playthrough i visited Hyzante now I'll head to Aesfrost and get the hot archer :-*

Fav units: Anna and Ezana :jonnycat: They both were my main gurls in the last battle, Anna backstabbing that ***** and Ezana gave the last hit. Lionel was really useful too using frenzy agaisnt the mages.

And Julio and Benedict were a must, specially Julio with having 3 mages in my team :dies::suburban:

So new Luigi's Mansion is basically just updated graphics for bigger price? :dies: Girl, bye

10 hours ago, artc0cx said:

I played on normal, im lowkey scared to try Hard mode but i might give it a try in this next battle, on the 1st playthrough i visited Hyzante now I'll head to Aesfrost and get the hot archer :-*

Fav units: Anna and Ezana :jonnycat: They both were my main gurls in the last battle, Anna backstabbing that ***** and Ezana gave the last hit. Lionel was really useful too using frenzy agaisnt the mages.

And Julio and Benedict were a must, specially Julio with having 3 mages in my team :dies::suburban:

Yeah initially Normal mode was quite hard for me, but on 2nd playthrough I switched to Hard, & thought it was more fun.

Corentin >>> that Archer tho :-* get into TP on Ice + Glacial Moon when u fully upgrade ha. 

If u have TP problems, the best way to solve it is with Medina :lakitu: another unlockable character. 

Stan those icons :jonnycat: the AI can't handle Anna's invisibility, & there's a character u can unlock to make Ezana broken

Some other characters u might not have unlocked yet

Spoiler

Maxwell, ha free Revive + High Jump is so good.

Milo, u'll get her through the Golden Route anyway iirc. Tempt is cracked.

Jens, Ladders + Traps are amazing on specific maps. He completely breaks a certain very difficult map too. 

m7khgtqdtrm81.png

Yeah initially Normal mode was quite hard for me, but on 2nd playthrough I switched to Hard, & thought it was more fun.

Corentin >>> that Archer tho :-* get into TP on Ice + Glacial Moon when u fully upgrade ha. 

If u have TP problems, the best way to solve it is with Medina :lakitu: another unlockable character. 

Stan those icons :jonnycat: the AI can't handle Anna's invisibility, & there's a character u can unlock to make Ezana broken

Some other characters u might not have unlocked yet

Reveal hidden contents

Maxwell, ha free Revive + High Jump is so good.

Milo, u'll get her through the Golden Route anyway iirc. Tempt is cracked.

Jens, Ladders + Traps are amazing on specific maps. He completely breaks a certain very difficult map too. 

m7khgtqdtrm81.png

I'm strugglin a little bit on hard rn :suburban:but i just need to get good

I agree Corentin is really good :-*.

I got medina ive been using her for healing items and things to buff the defense etc., is there an item for TP? :suburban:

I havent unlock any of those characters yet but Ezana its definitely my fav of them all, she serves beauty power talent and shes able to paralyze even the bosses, a queen

:jonnycat:

3 hours ago, artc0cx said:

I got medina ive been using her for healing items and things to buff the defense etc., is there an item for TP? 

Hard plays a bit differently from Normal. You can't just OHKO enemies, & i recall spreading AOE damage a lot to slowly whittle others down. Maybe you can play on Normal until you've unlocked the best character weapon skills. Benedict, Erador, Geela, & Cordeila's weapon skills are all great for team survivability. Nothing wrong with playing on Normal tho, as long as u have fun. 

And Medina unlocks the Passive skill TP Physick at level 22, which grants 1TP to every ally she uses an item on.

Combine that with Double Items & a Ranged HP Recovery Pallet and she can grant 2 TP to 5 allies in 1 turn. 

You can also make one of those 5 allies Medina, so Double Items only costs 1TP instead of 3TP.

Hard plays a bit differently from Normal. You can't just OHKO enemies, & i recall spreading AOE damage a lot to slowly whittle others down. Maybe you can play on Normal until you've unlocked the best character weapon skills. Benedict, Erador, Geela, & Cordeila's weapon skills are all great for team survivability. Nothing wrong with playing on Normal tho, as long as u have fun. 

And Medina unlocks the Passive skill TP Physick at level 22, which grants 1TP to every ally she uses an item on.

Combine that with Double Items & a Ranged HP Recovery Pallet and she can grant 2 TP to 5 allies in 1 turn. 

You can also make one of those 5 allies Medina, so Double Items only costs 1TP instead of 3TP.

Wait Medina sounds op :WAP: now upgrading her will be a priority, thanks for all the advise :heart: im thinking about using Narve as well, id like to try different characters this time 

Soooo thousand year door was cute but I need that next direct to have something cute drop the day of :suburban:

23 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

Soooo thousand year door was cute but I need that next direct to have something cute drop the day of :suburban:

We're gonna get TP and WW HD packaged together for the low price of $120

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Kern said:

So new Luigi's Mansion is basically just updated graphics for bigger price? :dies: Girl, bye

That's what a remaster is, so that was to be expected? :psyduck:

I hope we get at least one decently big game at the end of the year.

I don't see any reason why they couldn't release a new 2D Zelda or Donkey Kong game on OG Switch. It's not like either of those are technically powerhouse games they'll wanna save for the next system. 

:ihype:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heldenzeit said:

for 60$? :dies:

It's happening, y'all :duca: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Maybe not extortion prices?? It costs more now on the switch than it did when it was a brand new game on the 3DS 

I think $40 would have been much more acceptable. Full price for a remaster (which doesn't even look good?) of the worst Mansion game is a JOKE.

i finally finished TTYD and wow what a disappointment :rip: I had high hopes but it was really just one long backtrack. The visuals and writing really saved it, but I'm shocked how universally loved it seems to be. 

thank god for the warp pipes added, or the first part of chapter 7 would have been enough to make me not even finish it :lakitu:

1 hour ago, Dylangaga said:

We are READY!:duca:

It either means "Nintendo - Bandai home" or "Nintendo - Bandai where," I believe. Isn't Bandai Namco working on MP4 or am I misremembering that?

All I'm really waiting for is the fire emblem genealogy remake. A lot of people gave up on it, but I still have hope 

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

It's happening, y'all :duca: 

New pyoro game with wario cameo incoming :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

It either means "Nintendo - Bandai home" or "Nintendo - Bandai where," I believe. Isn't Bandai Namco working on MP4 or am I misremembering that?

Bandai Namco was heavily rumoured to be working on the original version of MP4 that was cancelled and rebooted in January 2019 with Retro Studios. 

Bandai Namco has however been commissioned by Nintendo to work on a remake of a "3D Action Game". Rumoured to be Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Edited by Spark
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

It actually means "Where is Nintendo Direct?" :jonny5:

On 6/13/2024 at 12:28 AM, Kern said:

I enjoyed Mario Wonder but it's pretty short tho. And I'm not sure what other Mario game came out beside that, there is TTYD if you're into Paper Mario. And I think that's it...

On 6/13/2024 at 4:54 AM, dabunique said:

KING!!!

i love Super Mario Wonder but also I have been goin hard for Super Mario RPG & Paper Mario TTYD

On 6/13/2024 at 5:10 AM, Eternium said:

Mario Wonder is a ton of fun and I highly recommend it. The art style is beautiful and the Wonder Seeds add a lot to the gameplay.

Super Mario RPG was beyond excellent and a truly beautiful re-release of a SNES game. I highly recommend it.

I'm playing TTYD now and I don't like it as much as SMRPG, but I'm only on Chapter 2.

I haven't played Princess Peach Showtime or Mario vs. Donkey Kong. Princess Peach has a demo available on the E-shop.

I ended up buying Wonder and Mario vs Donkey Kong. I bought RPG for a friend. I'll probably pick up a copy as well depending on her feedback. Can't wait to play them :johnald:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.