Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

34 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

Am I the only one who’s hoping for Mario Party Superstars 2? :jonnycat:

Yea. I’m still delusional and hoping for them to patch more boards into Super Mario Party instead. We used to get a MP per year, so I don’t know why the announcement of Superstars had me so jaded, but I still haven’t recovered. 

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

8 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

It's always been better than SwSh lol. There is a big patch coming this month apparently. Let's see what they fix. 

Oh that’s cool, SwSh had a good bump after the DLC too.

6 hours ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

Seeing as you’re already enjoying Mario 3D World, I’d say you’ll likely enjoy Kirby Forgotten Land too since they both have similarities and people tend to enjoy both of those games.

Thanks! I’ll check it out I also want to try the Metroid one.

9 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Is the Kirby and the forgotten land good? How’s the Pokémon game now? Is it playable now? Is it better than Sw/Sh?

Play the SUPERIOR game instead, 90% of the Pokethread agrees.

That SV patch is likely just to add HOME support, & not gonna fix **** as usual :toofunny3:

71HYKF4rO9L.jpg

I haven't touchedSV since the week I finished the story, yet i'm already dying for a sequel to Legends Arceus. A gamechanger!

Nintendo better give the gays everything they want :heart2:

We need new Dixie Kong adventure + Rhythm Heaven Switch 

1 hour ago, youreyesgocold said:

Yea. I’m still delusional and hoping for them to patch more boards into Super Mario Party instead. We used to get a MP per year, so I don’t know why the announcement of Superstars had me so jaded, but I still haven’t recovered. 

A new MP is literally my number one wish.. other than a TTYD remaster but that’s not gonna happen :sosad:

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

A new MP is literally my number one wish.. other than a TTYD remaster but that’s not gonna happen :sosad:

Why would you want a new MP instead of them adding boards to Superstars? :biblio: The title alone makes it sound like *the* definitive MP experience, and yet we got so few boards. They need to just expand the game with (free) DLC boards.

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

Why would you want a new MP instead of them adding boards to Superstars? :biblio: The title alone makes it sound like *the* definitive MP experience, and yet we got so few boards. They need to just expand the game with (free) DLC boards.

Cause I assume Nintendo is greedier than that

2 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Thanks! I’ll check it out I also want to try the Metroid one.

Yes Kirby&tFL is PERFECT but Metroid is BETTER (imo) and queen Samus deserves the release cadence of Kirby, so support ha instead :cm:

spacer.png

fr we HAVE to get MP4 and MPremake info in this direct or I’ll boycott Nintendo for a whole hour!!!! I would even take an HD remaster of OtherM, where they just cut out the Eye Spy segments and any dialogue where Samus comes across as incompetent. That game is actually decently fun tbh despite being a disaster of a Metroidvania, and all the character assassination it does

12 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

I’m having fun playing Super Mario 3D World (Bowser’s Version) and it’s cute, quick levels, entertaining and even when I’ve played like 3h I already have 55/380 stars.

Is the Kirby and the forgotten land good? How’s the Pokémon game now? Is it playable now? Is it better than Sw/Sh?

ugh one of my favorite games on da Switch (love playing with Peach), i jus started playing bowser's fury ... love it as well

Is Dixie Kong's Double Trouble 2 leaked already ? 
:coffee2:

Didn’t expect this to open the direct :rip: 

Pikmin looks great omg :jonny5: The Ice Pikmin and the dog look so cute! :heart:

REEEEEXXXXXXXX DADDY U LOOK SO STUDLY

1 minute ago, Magickarp said:

REEEEEXXXXXXXX DADDY U LOOK SO STUDLY

WE WON maybe

Edited by youreyesgocold

I love how they shove 25 things no one cares about between their 2-3 actually big announcements

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.