Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

8 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Selling only 90K in the Holiday quarter of your release year is :rip: Fastest selling XC game, & for what?

Aug + Sep = 1.72M

Oct + Nov + Dec = 0.09M 

fe9e6b0ff01fd0d6a71d341e8a7988a20e25a713.gif

That’s not even bad legs for an RPG. It’s why they’re all $20 off or more a month or two later now. It’s a shame they don’t have stronger legs.

10 hours ago, touchofmyhand said:

XC3 sales barely outpacing XC2 sales despite much more people owning a Switch in 2022? The GP has spoken. :clap3:It only sold 90K since September 30th. :rip:

That’s not how sales work. Plenty of other things factor in like XC2 releasing when there’s less competition and what-not. 

1 hour ago, Rence said:

Ace Attorney 7

Golden Sun 4

Silksong release date 

Metroid Prime remake/remaster

:jonny3:

I think y’all need to remember this will only be games for the first half of the year. You’re all going to end up hating it and @feelslikeadream is going to end up dragging me because I’m satisfied with the Direct since I never had high expectations.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

Metroid prime 4 revealed

they are gonna reveal  it right

right? 

They better :deadbanana: If not we WILL be dragging Nate/Emily/Grubb some more :penguin:

18 minutes ago, Eternium said:

I think y’all need to remember this will only be games for the first half of the year. You’re all going to end up hating it and @feelslikeadream is going to end up dragging me because I’m satisfied with the Direct since I never had high expectations

Sis it’s a wishlist gag that I have every direct announcement. A 3-4 minute trailer of TotK is enough to keep me satisfied :bird:

21 minutes ago, Eternium said:

That’s not even bad legs for an RPG. It’s why they’re all $20 off or more a month or two later now. It’s a shame they don’t have stronger legs.

That’s not how sales work. Plenty of other things factor in like XC2 releasing when there’s less competition and what-not. 

I think y’all need to remember this will only be games for the first half of the year. You’re all going to end up hating it and @feelslikeadream is going to end up dragging me because I’m satisfied with the Direct since I never had high expectations.

1610646541202.png

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

The way TOTK went from what we thought was gonna be a MM reuse assets quick release, to the longest wait ever for a Zelda game :deadbanana4:

waiT you just made some points :deadbanana2:

That just means this may truly be the best Zelda game ever (if they put the time to good use). Don’t make me hyped… but literally all they have to do is release BOTW again with proper dungeons and the double clawshot and it would be a COLLAPSE :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

When the direct opens with Aonuma announcing another delay :jonny3: 

The way TOTK went from what we thought was gonna be a MM reuse assets quick release, to the longest wait ever for a Zelda game :deadbanana4:

Imagine tho:

Classic thematic Dungeons

Insane Enemy variety, all with unique combat mechanics

Playable Zelda

:jonny5:

I think Zelda delay isn’t happening bc official Nintendo accounts tweeted “100 Days To Go” regarding the game, more or less confirming that everything’s still on track.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Eternium said:

Nnn you have it backwards my dear. I also have low expectations and laugh at the girlies who get their feelings hurt over a "lackluster" direct.

The only time I drag you is when you overhype. "Switch will surpass PS2 by 2022." "Switch 2 is coming spring 2021." "Xenoblade 3 will outsell XC2 and be better." You dream big sometimes sis! But good to know you've tampered your expectations for the Direct :gaycat2:

30 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I bought Let's Go Eevee cause I was bored... my first Pokemon game for the Switch :ducky:

good choice.

you can never go wrong with kanto and it's sadly the most beautiful, most solid pokemon game on the switch performance-wise. who would've thought back in 2018? :skull: 

47 minutes ago, Rence said:

A roller coaster of events :deadbanana2:

In europe it's been 69.99€ everywhere since the title announcement teaser which I thought was a 'stand by' price but it hasn't changed since

honestly I don't care I got a 100€ gamestop gifcard for christmas and I plan on using it for the special edition :giraffe:

Cereza game looks basic. Hope it flawps :bird:

Is 30 million more units actually possible for the Switch? I guess if they do a price drop.

I wonder why Zelda specifically costs $70 :matty: I don't think this will be a 1st party wide price hike, but just for TOTK

Inb4 there's a Leg Strap attachment, & we're really going Skyward Shart :bibliahh:

EDIT: yikes! $70 games on a 7 year old console lmao. 

53 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Is 30 million more units actually possible for the Switch? I guess if they do a price drop.

Yuh price drop would most definitely secure 30M

OLED $350 → $300

Switch $300 → $250

Lite $200 → $150

Metroid Prime 4 better be a generation-defining, GOTY-worthy triple A game if they want the general consumer to spend $70 on it 

But honestly I hope this price hike strategy backfires :bird:

BOTW has consistenly been sold for about €70 euros here, and was the only game to do so, so i'm not sure what the big fuss is about.

XC2 stans need to calm down. Xeno games have no legs.

I mean, XC2 has sold 2.45m in 6 years. XC3 is almost at 2m in 6 months. :celestial5:

Celebrate instead of being bitter. We need to stay together if we want XC4:fan:

Edited by thatsmydemi

I’m having fun playing Super Mario 3D World (Bowser’s Version) and it’s cute, quick levels, entertaining and even when I’ve played like 3h I already have 55/380 stars.

Is the Kirby and the forgotten land good? How’s the Pokémon game now? Is it playable now? Is it better than Sw/Sh?

27 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

How’s the Pokémon game now? Is it playable now? Is it better than Sw/Sh?

It's always been better than SwSh lol. There is a big patch coming this month apparently. Let's see what they fix. 

3 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

I’m having fun playing Super Mario 3D World (Bowser’s Version) and it’s cute, quick levels, entertaining and even when I’ve played like 3h I already have 55/380 stars.

Is the Kirby and the forgotten land good? How’s the Pokémon game now? Is it playable now? Is it better than Sw/Sh?

Seeing as you’re already enjoying Mario 3D World, I’d say you’ll likely enjoy Kirby Forgotten Land too since they both have similarities and people tend to enjoy both of those games.

God im

so excited but scared about TOTK

like with the combination of being such a looooooong wait and being a sequel to one of the best games ever……it’s gonna be hard to exceed expectations 

Nintendo knows that so hopefully the delays will be WORTH IT……..right? Lol

:lmao:

time to get ready again, we love a tradition

stelios-annoying.gif 

At this point there’ll be no more trailers for Silksong and it’ll get a surprise drop instead :clown:

Am I the only one who’s hoping for Mario Party Superstars 2? :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.