Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

4 hours ago, Poxy said:

One week until Engage! Alfred is coming to slay the girls with his muscles :giraffe:

I haven’t seen any of the characters but I’m so excited! The GameFaqs girls are acting miserable butt from what I’ve read, it seems difficulty is up a bit and battles will be a bit more complex than 3H.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

1 hour ago, Hallad173 said:

I haven’t seen any of the characters but I’m so excited! The GameFaqs girls are acting miserable butt from what I’ve read, it seems difficulty is up a bit and battles will be a bit more complex than 3H.

Omg are you on GameFAQS? What’s your username?! I swear I see a few people on there I can tell are also on ATRL! Lol

but yes, I think the constant downer attitude towards engage is silly. People acted the same way about 3H at first. I remember many folks said it was trying to look like Persona

16 hours ago, Poxy said:

Omg are you on GameFAQS? What’s your username?! I swear I see a few people on there I can tell are also on ATRL! Lol

but yes, I think the constant downer attitude towards engage is silly. People acted the same way about 3H at first. I remember many folks said it was trying to look like Persona

Lol no I just lurk, I haven’t bothered making an account but the boards can be funny af. 😂

Most of the rage is centered around “Toothpaste Chan” and character design but i’m not pressed by that. 

Funny about 3H tho, with it being far and away the best selling and most awarded entry.
Interested to see if Engage’s sales can blow past 3H tho! 

The Bayonetta subreddit has really devolved into an annoying mess. I hope Cereza Origins flops so bad that this series gets canned for good. Gays deserve nothing :giraffe:

:giraffe:  Is switch already biggest console of all time? 
it needs to snatch 170 million by lifetime 

3 hours ago, znake said:

:giraffe:  Is switch already biggest console of all time? 
it needs to snatch 170 million by lifetime 

Getting close. It’s #3 in Japan (about to hit 28M, #1 is DS with 32.99M and #2 is GB/C with 32.47M) and just hit #2 in France (7.09M, #1 is DS with 10.5M units). If they released one more revision (giving it three total revisions - the same as PS2), it would easily do it!

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

Getting close. It’s #3 in Japan (about to hit 28M, #1 is DS with 32.99M and #2 is GB/C with 32.47M) and just hit #2 in France (7.09M, #1 is DS with 10.5M units). If they released one more revision (giving it three total revisions - the same as PS2), it would easily do it!

They need to supply more oled and release new Mario on time for the movie !

I can’t wait for FE Engage to be released so the marketing team can start focusing on TotK

I need news on this game :gaycat6:

19 minutes ago, Rence said:

I can’t wait for FE Engage to be released so the marketing team can start focusing on TotK

We’re about a month away from the next Direct, sis. But that’s when news will start ramping up and things will get exciting :jonny5: 

2 hours ago, znake said:

They need to supply more oled and release new Mario on time for the movie !

The fact that we’re 6 years in and still facing issues with supply :skull: I’m so interested to see what comes in the February Direct and what the holiday game for this year will be. If we get a proper 2D Mario in December, it’s over and Switch will be the biggest console ever.

42 minutes ago, Eternium said:

We’re about a month away from the next Direct, sis. But that’s when news will start ramping up and things will get exciting :jonny5: 

The fact that we’re 6 years in and still facing issues with supply :skull: I’m so interested to see what comes in the February Direct and what the holiday game for this year will be. If we get a proper 2D Mario in December, it’s over and Switch will be the biggest console ever.

The new Mario is coming in summer (July / August) at latest :gaycat3:

Metroid Remake in March/April

Zelda in May

Rhythm Heaven June 
Donkey Kong in September 

Pikmin 4 in October 
Let’s go Chikorita in November 

Metroid 4 in December 

get that 200 million lifetime 

1 hour ago, znake said:

The new Mario is coming in summer (July / August) at latest :gaycat3:

Metroid Remake in March/April

Zelda in May

Rhythm Heaven June 
Donkey Kong in September 

Pikmin 4 in October 
Let’s go Chikorita in November 

Metroid 4 in December 

get that 200 million lifetime 

:gaycat6: Screaming 

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

IS THIS REAL??? :soda:

It better be , unless Nintendo is so stupid , it is an easy 20 million seller + will help to push sales to 180m 

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

IS THIS REAL??? :soda:

Lol no could you imagine? 

Spoiler

It’s gonna be titled Lets Go Totodile :gaycat4:

• ATRL Moderator

Let's Go Snubbull is the only correct option :coffee2:

30 minutes ago, Hallad173 said:

Hide contents

Lol I need it. The second generation games were my favorites :giraffe:

Aren't the insiders saying Tears of the Kingdom is the last major Switch release before the Switch 2 in 2024? The only Pokemon release we're probably getting this year is DLC for Scarlett/Violet. :skull:

15 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Aren't the insiders saying Tears of the Kingdom is the last major Switch release before the Switch 2 in 2024? The only Pokemon release we're probably getting this year is DLC for Scarlett/Violet. :skull:

Naa 

Switch is coming in Holidays 2024 at earliest , 

i think it will be Summer 2025 

1 hour ago, znake said:

It better be , unless Nintendo is so stupid , it is an easy 20 million seller + will help to push sales to 180m 

LGPE was, if anything, just an experiment and it didn’t pan out. It did well WW (because nostalgia) but in Japan it underperformed. They will probably focus more on a Pokémon Legends series from now on.

1 hour ago, Hallad173 said:

Reveal hidden contents

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Let's Go Snubbull is the only correct option :coffee2:

Let's be realistic if we go by Pikachu/Eevee, it's Togepi/Marill for gen 2.

kjfjy59qly961.jpg 

7 hours ago, Eternium said:

I can’t wait for one more month for news

I need it ASAP :jonny2:

12 hours ago, Rence said:

12 hours ago, Eternium said:

Y'all are optimistic af

I don't expect TOTK to feature in a normal direct. the next time we hear anything about the game it will be in a dedicated Zelda direct and I don't expect it before march that's when they'll unleash the dam with 1 big trailer then in the following 2 months we'll get all kinds of promo and gameplay trailer up to the release.

12 hours ago, znake said:

Rhythm Heaven June

I laughed then felt the pain bc I do want a new Rhythm Heaven :gaycat7:

Reviews for FE:Engage are overwhelmingly positive, but let's see what her sales say; & if she'll create a community as strong as 3H did with all the memes & famous VA's it created. Also lets see what all these reviewers think 1 year later :fan: it's amazing to see how many FE stans on Reddit are suddenly dragging 3H's story in order to push Engage :fan: I highly doubt this will outsell 3H.

It seems Engage specifically appeals to FE fans who joined before 3H

hmm I wouldn't say "overwhelming", around 80 is pretty much the average score of all nintendo exclusives. it's what is expected at this point. bare minimum.

it's a thin line but just below 90 is where it's at, that's a very good game. and 90+ is defying expectations and what I would call "overwhelmingly positive".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.