Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Did my job of voting for Elden Ring in every category that it shared with Xenobore 3 :bird:

Only a shame that poor Kibby got snubbed :chick2:

• ATRL Moderator

Wow, stacked GOTY :WAP:

Elden Ring > Forbidden West & Ragnarok (I'm only 20 hours in, so can't rank it fully) > Stray > XC3

I haven't played the new Plague Tale yet but LOVED the first one, so I'm sure it's great too :bird:

I may end up upgrading my 2017 Switch model this week, or maybe next week. However, I'm not sure which one to get (Oled or a 2019 regular one). I don't wanna spend too much money on OLED if next-gen console is around the corner, even though I do play a lot in handheld mode when I have to move out for work. But then, the only real difference between them is the screen and I have no problem with regular switch lol. 

Do you think OLED will go on sale for Black Friday? 

6 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

I may end up upgrading my 2017 Switch model this week, or maybe next week. However, I'm not sure which one to get (Oled or a 2019 regular one). I don't wanna spend too much money on OLED if next-gen console is around the corner, even though I do play a lot in handheld mode when I have to move out for work. But then, the only real difference between them is the screen and I have no problem with regular switch lol. 

If you have the money spare, I 100% recommend the OLED model. It’s one of those things where you don’t particularly realise how terrible the screen is on the older models until you see/have the OLED one.

15 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Yea ,  absolutely :bird: we need King Switch to surpass Ps2 sales !

Switch sucessor is coming in Holidays 2024 , so , you should buy the Oled !

On 11/14/2022 at 2:54 PM, Subomie said:

Did my job of voting for Elden Ring in every category that it shared with Xenobore 3 :bird:

Only a shame that poor Kibby got snubbed :chick2:

:rip: 

• ATRL Moderator
15 hours ago, Rence said:

I’m still getting spin-off vibes from this :redface:

This looks like such a downgrade from Three Houses :gaycat7: But if it has gay romances with hot characters, I'll still play.

changed my splatoon 3 username to Kinkshamer

hopefully i dont get magikarp'd from online  :redface:

FE3H was my first ever FE game, & got me so excited for the next one. Only for me to know i'm 100% skipping this :pukey:

The way 3H saved the franchise only for this cringe to scare the new fanbase away :dies:

I started Pokemon Violet 

:bird: I chose Sprigatito 

1 hour so far , and it is cute!  

On 11/16/2022 at 2:57 PM, Rence said:

I’m still getting spin-off vibes from this :redface:

I think this looks cute. FE3H was my first FE as well but I will still give this a try. It will also be my first Switch game since Splatoon 3. The next (and possibly last(?)) will probably Zelda TOTK 

That new FE looks awful and like a flop after the excellence and cultural reset that 3H was

Ok so miss Let/Let is below 80 on metacritic, the only Pokemon games who dipped below 80 are the washed up remakes LG Pikachu and BDSM.

Not a good look for a new generation. 

Bayonetta 3 is awful I am actually shocked. Nothing makes sense and you got too many weapons at the end / don't have enough time to test them. Of course, Viola is an awful character (she makes Loki look like a masterpiece). We waited too long for such a disappointment.

• ATRL Moderator

The clips of Violet/Scarlet I'm seeing on Twitter :deadbanana2: I truly feel bad for that fanbase. Praying for them that they either learn how to have standards (unlikely) or that Elon Musk buys Game Freak.

Game Freak should be ashamed of themselves. I'm really over companies releasing unfinished games and patching them after.

Not to sound like a boomer, but when I was a kid a game had to perform excellently at its release. :bloo:

Yeah, I'm still enjoying the game but this is unnacceptable :rip: it's ridiculous how incompetent GF is.

• ATRL Moderator

I'm crying. :bibliahh:

We need Swifties to get involved so Game Freak is investigated by the Department of Justice because this should be illegal.

At least I'm gettin a good laugh out of this thanks to reddit/twitter :dies: but deep down I'm sad a franchise that introduced me to gaming has come to that.

I still can't phantom why these games went from 12GB (Sw/Sh) to 7GB (S/V). With an open world at hand shouldn't it be the other way around? :huh: which makes me think they really rushed to release an unfinished game. Why not just give it another year? and then we would have an appropriately optimized/stable game that would be more like 15GB.

41 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I'm crying. :bibliahh:

We need Swifties to get involved so Game Freak is investigated by the Department of Justice because this should be illegal.

Some of these are so f funny. I have experienced 1-2 glitches too and I am not even mad. The game is a mess and it's just ridiculously funny :bibliahh:

Look at these :

• ATRL Moderator

@Erreur2 La Nature :ahh: I love the Fletchling/clapping one.

Have you seen this? I SCREAMED.

Fire Emblem Engage is coming to conquer :giraffe:

Many FE fans quickly wrote off Three Houses. But they all switched, as know now!

The art style is cute, and the true plot is more than likely a HUGE turn around from whatever they’re trying to sell us about it right now. 

Deluxe is ordered!

Fire Emblem tends to have a pattern of having a really well-received game either critically or commercially, only for them to follow it up with something totally mid :shakeno:

I HATE the Marth payola but I’ll take a leap of faith and purchase FE: Engage day 1. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.