Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Bayo 3 was just ok. The uproar over the ending is an overreaction, IMO. 

Worst part of the game was any and all Viola content. :rip: What a terrible, annoying character 

This is amazing! :eek:  Black Friday + Christmas season is coming. It's going to surpass 2M easily! coming for XC2's wig I fear

Switch: 114.33M

Top 10 :

1. MK8D - 48.41M
  2. AC - 40.17M
  3. Smash Ultimate - 29.53M
  4. BOTW - 29.49M (1.7M from Wii U)
  5. Pkmn S&S - 25.37M
  6. Odyssey - 24.40M
  7. Super Mario Party- 18.35M
  8. Pkmn D&P - 14.92M
  9. Ring Fit - 14.87M
  10. Let's Go - 14.81M

Recent games :

• Splatoon 3 - 7.90M in 20 days
  • Nintendo Switch Sports - 6.15M
  • Kirby and the forgotten land - 5.27M (becomes the highest selling kirby game of all time)
  • Mario Strikers - 2.17M
  • Xenoblade 3 - 1.72M

Updates sales from other games :

Arceus - 13.91M

Mario Party Superstars - 8.70M

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

4 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

This is amazing! :eek:  Black Friday + Christmas season is coming. It's going to surpass 2M easily! coming for XC2's wig I fear

The deluxe edition still hasn’t shipped so I wouldn’t be shocked if it managed an update north of 300k for Q3, which would be great for the series. Xenoblade is still pretty niche and doesn’t have amazing legs, though they seem to be getting better.

I'm sorry but the XC3 launch numbers are not it ...

Third installement of the franchise and it's still pulling indie game numbers. Like those games are super expensive to make.

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Eóghan said:

Third installement of the franchise and it's still pulling indie game numbers. Like those games are super expensive to make.

Wait, what indie games are launching with almost 2 million sales? Even super popular indie games like Celeste, Hollow Knight, The Binding of Isaac, etc. took over a year to reach 1 million sales. XC3 selling close to a Mario sports game in a few months is just fine given the type of game it is, cost, etc.

(But also, the numbers could have been higher if the game were better; they kind of pulled a Rihanna by wasting series hype on its weakest entry so far :redface:)

You seriously did not expect it to sell 5 millions all of the sudden, did you? The biggest seller entry of the franchise has barely sold 2.5m since 2017. The fact that this entry is already almost at 2M in 2 months is a huge step. 

• ATRL Moderator

Anyone getting Sonic? I'm so excited to play! 

NEED Battle Network Collection release date soon... they announced it in June! Plus I want to replay Star Force 3 (after randomly doing Star Force 2 again earlier this year to get my Mega Man RPG fix) but have enough of a time buffer so going from the final game with the most streamlined battle mechanics to the archaic first entry won't be so jarring.

Always chose Ninja version when playing Star Force 2 (because why would you rather be a boring Berserker? like) but this time I selected Zerker version to be different and oh my god does it open up this game so much :gaycat6: Thunder Zerker is so OP it's crazy with paralyze charge shot and side select you normally get to pick 4+ cards per turn. Also the perfect combo of 2 story and 1 optional Water bosses and so many great Elec battle card options like VolticEye, FlickerKick, StealthLazer, etc. Got all the EX/SP cards on my own where before I needed Cipher Mail and auto Tribe King to get everything.

Hurry Capcom! :chick2:

I know the ending (and most of the plot) is trash but I love Bayonetta 3 :jonny5: it’s now in my Switch top 10

Spoiler

No Way Home could never :jonny5: 

11 hours ago, Eóghan said:

They actually are not

In fact the reason why they still get made regularly is because of how inexpensive & lower budget they are. 

On 11/8/2022 at 3:51 PM, Eóghan said:

That's just not true at all. Xenoblade is not an expensive game and the launch of XC3 is the most solid for the licence. It's definitely going to be the biggest Xeno game.

Having big expectations for this type of game is unrealistic. It only touches a small base of players. It's getting bigger with every game so that's good.

• ATRL Moderator

:eek:

I finished Bayo3 last night.

Great gowns, beautiful gowns...

• ATRL Moderator

Sonic Frontiers getting a price drop already :deadbanana2: Is anyone here playing it?

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Sonic Frontiers getting a price drop already :deadbanana2: Is anyone here playing it?

I was about to post that, no one is talking about this game. :rip: I don't even want to illegally download the game, that's how uninterested I am in it. 

And not the director of the game "acknowledges room for improvement, feels it’s a 'global playtest'". The **** paying full price for a global playtest.

6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I'll wait until it's $20. 

I haven’t bought Bayo and Rabbids :chick3: too much work lately 

I guess those will be my Christmas gifts these holidays :bird:

however I just preordered Pokemon :foxaylove2:last week in my local store! 

Xenoblade for GOTY :jonny5:

Xenoblade and Pokemon Legends for Best RPG:jonny5:

Bayonetta for Best Action :jonny5:

Xenogod GOTY:clap3:

Kirby snubbed though is tragic. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.