Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

This whole thread :rip: she basically confirmed Bloomberg’s report

Since when did Bayo become a 450 million dollar franchise :rip:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Helena is getting scalped everywhere :deadbanana4:

Somebody lied to her several times and told her that she was fly, hot and sexy and beautiful and she's nothing like that. She's nothing of the sort.

:rip:

I mean it's overall a shame because she did a great job in Bayo 1+2, but just outright lying like that and throwing away the character... what a mess. Jennifer will do a great job too so :michael:

Not her confirming it was Kamiya who personally got her that $1000/hr offer, after she rejected Nintendo's $750/hr :deadbanana2: Not only that, but Kamiya liked her so much that he still thought it would be cool if she had a special cameo. A year after she rejected him, Kamiya was still thinking of ways to incorporate her. And yet he got lashed to death by accountability culture, by people who don't know his personality :deadbanana2:

"ridiculous fictions, such as I asked for $250,000" Honey not one article said that. 6 Figures were the allegations, why haven't u denied that? Afraid of getting sued? The way she basically confirmed she did ask for 6 figures :toofunny3:

suchanastywoman-nastywoman.gif

She really asked for 250k for a franchise that struggles to sell 1 million copies per game. :deadbanana2:

The whiplash from this swift backfire :katie: glad everything is coming to light though

I don't care about Beyoncetta but all this press + the Switch effect could create the perfect storm for great sales :clap3: 

Mario rabbids is so good :jonny6:

edge for smash :redface: 

1 hour ago, Rence said:

This is the best marketing the franchise has ever gotten :ghostface: 

It’s her time I fear :jonnycat:

new b- tier franchise for Nintendo confirmed :redface: 

now let’s hope it has some online multiplayer aspect like bayo 2 to ensure that longevity :redface:

Wait didn’t realize Bayo was coming out in a manner of days :deadbanana2: not complaining tho

Anyone playing Mario rabbids :eli: 

• ATRL Moderator

Bayonetta suffering from the Nintendo 89 curse on MC :lmao:

I had no intention of getting Bayo, but watching these reviews is making me switch :jonny5: Can anyone comment if the combat is like Nier Automata? 

I played a bit of Bayo 3 and the game seems to run natively at 60 fps. It's kinda crazy how they did that :jonnycat:

October being the best month for Nintendo ever. NieR and Persona finally on Switch and exclusives like Bayo 3 and Mario & Rabbids being critical darlings.

I think the rest of my year will go: Bayonetta > Mario & Rabbids > NieR > Bayonetta 2 > Scarlet/Violet or Persona 5 > Bayo 3. And knowing how I play games, that will take me to the end of next year to finish.

I planned to play Bayonetta only for a while but I ended up finishing several verses. Summoning demons is so fun and easily the highlight in terms of gameplay. I thought controlling the demons would be clunky and slow but it's actually fast and smooth asf. Summoning Madama Butterfly to stomp a giant enemy down then following up with Bayonetta feels so satisfying :gaynetcat2:

I’m reading spoilers about the ending of Bayo 3 and it’s the most disgusting mess i’ve ever read. I feel like not buying the game after all… :deadbanana4:

49 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

I’m reading spoilers about the ending of Bayo 3 and it’s the most disgusting mess i’ve ever read. I feel like not buying the game after all… :deadbanana4:

Play it for the gameplay, not the story :ghostface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.