Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

• ATRL Moderator

@JonginBey found SPEECHLESS :eli:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

I got Bayo 2+1 for $40 back in 2019 :ducky: 

Oh, I miss the times when miss switch wasn't that big, I could get new games for decent prices, now they want you to pay like $70 for a new game (pls be aware i dont live in usa or europe) :deadbanana4:

The Bayo 3 controversy getting more chaotic and everyone basically looking awful, Taylor especially :rip:Let me just shut up and preorder Bayo 3.

Also decided to replay as many Zelda games as I can, so I decided to just get Skyward Sword HD (cheap/used of course) so I'm excited to give it a second round of panning :gaycat4:

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

@JonginBey found SPEECHLESS :eli:

WELL-

spacer.png

Still not buying it 

:cool:

That Bayonetta woman is ridiculous and is going to be boycotted so hard :gaycat4:

Anyway, excited for one of the best games of 2022 getting released tomorrow :heart2:

Well let me switch and preorder the game :bibliahh:

12 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

Maybe Nier is locked because @Magickarp has been hyping it so much, and I trust her opinions now after she’s served TASTE in literally every thread of atrl for eons. 

2ac461196b96655f9fe96fa08ef91e7c.gif

7 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

M’aam magickarp and I bonded over a mutual love-hate relationship with XB3. Some girls will never understand it. If you never know get to know a friend like that, you will never live a full life. That’s all I’m saying :celestial2:

JESUS CHRIST 2022 games are killing it :jonny5:

we began with PLA, got KIRBY, switch sports, XB, digimon survive, pokemon SV, bayonetta 3, mario rabbids and PERSONA 5. i probably even forgot some :jonny5: xbox didnt get this many good games in its lifetime

AND DIGIMON :jonny5: WORLD :jonny5: NEXT :jonny5: ORDER IS GOING TO BE RELEASED ON SWITCH :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5: i literally screamed when i saw it, it's THE game for switch along with viva pinata

Not GameSpot still releasing "MORE Things You STILL Didn't Know In Zelda BOTW" videos :deadbanana:

I thought they'd run out after 2 videos, here we are 20 months later, they're still releasing videos every months and still pulling big numbers ...

The fact they're still finding secrets and new things in this game really is something else.

A game of a lifetime I fear.

At around 53:11, they start talking about the possible GOTY contenders and then right after Elden Ring, Geoff mentions XENOBLADE. God please it needs to get nominated at least :jonny5: 

GameStop still hasn’t even shipped Mario & Rabbids SOH yet :biblio: They deserve to go out of business.

I'm 2 hours into Persona 5, and it feels like i'm playing a hallway walking simulator. The combat feels simpler than Pokemon too. The art style is still great tho, it does that aesthetic extremely well. And i'm obv still early game so combat will obv get better. But lord with MIDnights out, i'm not exactly immediately hooked into playing it like i was Nier, or XC3. I would've played more, but MIDnights has been taking up my ears. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/y9k4og/bayonetta_3_platinum_games_official_statement/

Glad to see Jon Cartwright getting lashed on Reddit. He was quick to post screenshots of him cancelling his pre-order and starting a cancel party. But when Hellena got exposed, he refused to admit he was wrong, & said the lesson learnt was to "Always believe someone when they say they're being exploited". Um

Is it so hard to admit u got lied to? I feel like all these influencers decided to pivot to the "but it made the people talk about VA compensation!"  only did so because they jumped the gun, & made viral videos dragging Platinum, and their ego was too big to admit they were wrong after. 

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

I'm 2 hours into Persona 5, and it feels like i'm playing a hallway walking simulator. The combat feels simpler than Pokemon too. The art style is still great tho, it does that aesthetic extremely well. And i'm obv still early game so combat will obv get better. But lord with MIDnights out, i'm not exactly immediately hooked into playing it like i was Nier, or XC3. I would've played more, but MIDnights has been taking up my ears. 

I've played the game on PS4 and I swear the first ten hours felt like a tutorial. I'm not complaining tho. It's one of the best games ever made. I've enjoyed every single second of my 100+ hours of gameplay. I'll probably get the game on Switch for Christmas. It's too expensive now from where I'm from.

Wait so Helena was lying :deadbanana:

Didn’t know the smtv  ost was on Spotify :jonny6: the bops that ost had :jonnycat:

9 hours ago, Magickarp said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/y9k4og/bayonetta_3_platinum_games_official_statement/

Glad to see Jon Cartwright getting lashed on Reddit. He was quick to post screenshots of him cancelling his pre-order and starting a cancel party. But when Hellena got exposed, he refused to admit he was wrong, & said the lesson learnt was to "Always believe someone when they say they're being exploited". Um

Is it so hard to admit u got lied to? I feel like all these influencers decided to pivot to the "but it made the people talk about VA compensation!"  only did so because they jumped the gun, & made viral videos dragging Platinum, and their ego was too big to admit they were wrong after. 

Jon was so annoying. I lost so much respect for him. I hate to use virtue Signally but he totally was. He tried to hand wave his involvement with saying there’s a more important issue but never admitted to his involvement in harassment. 

His entire YouTube channel were clowns and are trying to look like never said anything. 

Girlies I purchased Nier earlier this week but I basically only made it to the end of the tutorial (I think) before my week became enveloped by midnights :mandown:

I enjoyed what I played even though it was low key hard af. I died part way through the tutorial level and had to replay half an hour’s worth of content from the beginning :swan:

On 10/22/2022 at 10:25 AM, Magickarp said:

The uproar for social media points is always embarrassing, one thing is seeing people here expressing their concerns and emotions as the story goes by, another is to make it about themselves on social media and how right they are for being in with the boycott. People love to jump the gun when controversies like this happens, and it's fun to see the backlash for clowns like Jon.  :clap3:

To think he did that mess of a video saying how easy it was to be a Nintendo leaker and lying, when he can't even wait for things to clear before making it as "it was the right thing to do" when he was being lied to. A clown, a literal clown. 

• ATRL Moderator

The split hair really looks so awful :deadbanana2: Let me cancel my pre-order. I can't spend 40+ hours looking at this clown protagonist.

mario rabbids is actually amazing :skull: im sad its kind of falling through the cracks

The real crime in Persona is not being able to romance this daddy :jonnycat: The way my gay ass rushed to increase my guts after seeing that I could unlock his confidant 

c48a284e6c35eba8b4517198bdd9b4f8.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.