Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

• ATRL Moderator

This is cute :gaycat6: Someone buy me one plz.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

13 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Merp I bought it on ps4 on sale after avoiding it for years (I strongly dislike tamagotchi style games) and played it for an hour, then never went back. 

I have loved every digimon game since world 3 but I can  just never get into these feed/flush/train by tapping A style games (whether it’s a video game or a vpet). I don’t really get the appeal. If they change it up enough for switch maybe I’ll dip again but probably not. 

They'll include a easy option and some adjustments, but I think the playgame will be the same. 

I hope they release new events, I want some digimon from survive and ghost game :3

Six-figure fee? :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:  She really believes Bayonetta is a 450 million worth franchise, doesn't she? 

She was getting around 20k for the VA job, for what it looks like a game where Bayonetta isn't even the main character anymore, so it's even less lines to record. What a way to be out of the franchise. What a clown. :deadbanana2:

Hellena was a great voice for Bayonetta, and it's still good for anybody to shine light on the less-than-favorable conditions and salaries that a lot of voice actors face, but the more that comes out of this story, the more ridiculous she looks. It's just been a bad time all around for her and Kamiya.

The jobless activist in the replies saying 20K is still very little for 5 sessions :toofunny3:  She took Four, 4 hour sessions to record the entirety of B1.

So for B3 they literally offered to pay her $1000/hr :toofunny3: but she wanted at least $5000/hr + Royalties :toofunny3: 

SAG's VA union: "As of 2020, the standard minimum rates for video game voice actors were $902 per 4-hour session, up to three voices"

I knew sum was off. Platinum brought official documentation & receipts for a very reputable journalist to verify, while Hellena played off emotions & cancel culture of trigger happy children.

2 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

Six-figure fee? :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:  She really believes Bayonetta is a 450 million worth franchise, doesn't she? 

She was getting around 20k for the VA job, for what it looks like a game where Bayonetta isn't even the main character anymore, so it's even less lines to record. What a way to be out of the franchise. What a clown. :deadbanana2:

I'm starting to think she included Smash Bros Ultimate in that sales figure. No way Bayonetta is even worth 100 million. :deadbanana2:

Bayonetta uncancelled? :noparty:

The way I lost :ghostface:

Jennifer Hale is liking the tweets exposing Hellena :deadbanana2: https://twitter.com/jhaletweets/likes

"I think she was the one that got greedy. Apparently Platinum still wanted her for a cameo at least but she still decline that. No one can say they didn't want to pay her or include her."

All the Twitter activist looking like clowns right now. The story never passed the sniff test.  

18 minutes ago, johnzy13 said:

All the Twitter activist looking like clowns right now. The story never passed the sniff test.  

Twitter has been a joke for so long. 

Glad we got some facts to this story. :clap3:

The way she wants now to put this behind. :rip:

the way some of y'all were putting on your clown shoes to go to bat for that women :bibliahh:

So she not only lied but apparently she's a transphobic Trump supporter as well :deadbanana2:

#BayonettaUNcancelled #PlatinumWeLoveYouAgain

The complete 180 turn :bibliahh:

Let me preorder :gaycat4:

Edited by Life Savers

Wow the switch up :deadvision:

In other news, I realized I could cash out $200 CAD in gift cards from my visa points card - meaning I can actually get 3 games on my list (1 purchased, 2 free with gift cards). 

SOOOOO help me choose ladies! Pokémon is probably locked but the other two… Not sure what to pick (Nier, Sonic, P5, M+R2, Bayo3)

Maybe Nier is locked because @Magickarp has been hyping it so much, and I trust her opinions now after she’s served TASTE in literally every thread of atrl for eons. 

17 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

In other news, I realized I could cash out $200 CAD in gift cards from my visa points card - meaning I can actually get 3 games on my list (1 purchased, 2 free with gift cards). 

SOOOOO help me choose ladies! Pokémon is probably locked but the other two… Not sure what to pick (Nier, Sonic, P5, M+R2, Bayo3)

Maybe Nier is locked because @Magickarp has been hyping it so much, and I trust her opinions now after she’s served TASTE in literally every thread of atrl for eons. 

M+R2 and Sonic are going to be discounted quick so I would hold off on them. Bayonetta is never gonna a discount so I would get that and Nier is already at reduced price. 

Nier will also get cheaper for sure, Bayonetta on Nintendo consoles never gets on sale, at least I've never seen officially. 

The only time I got Bayo for dirty cheap was during the Wii U days, there was one store in my country that had issues with their website and were selling the Bayo 1+2 bundle physical for the equivalent of 

22 dollars. :skeleton:

1 hour ago, youreyesgocold said:

All except bayo will get discounted asap. I'd get rabbids since the others are ports & will probably see steeper discounts much quicker

Edited by lovecatt

27 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Well thanks hun E0D1EAu.png i can't speak on Sonic, Rabbids, or Bayo3 since i don't intend to play those. Johnzy is likely right on the discounts tho. 

But yes Nier is great, i'm just starting P5 so i can't say anything on that. But her MC is higher than Nier. :matty:

47 minutes ago, johnzy13 said:

M+R2 and Sonic are going to be discounted quick so I would hold off on them. Bayonetta is never gonna a discount so I would get that and Nier is already at reduced price. 

11 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

Nier will also get cheaper for sure, Bayonetta on Nintendo consoles never gets on sale, at least I've never seen officially. 

The only time I got Bayo for dirty cheap was during the Wii U days, there was one store in my country that had issues with their website and were selling the Bayo 1+2 bundle physical for the equivalent of 

22 dollars. :skeleton:

5 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

All except bayo will get discounted asap. I'd get rabbids since the others are ports & will probably see steeper discounts much quicker

Just now, Magickarp said:

Well thanks hun E0D1EAu.png i can't speak on Sonic, Rabbids, or Bayo3 since i don't intend to play those. Johnzy is likely right on the discounts tho. 

But yes Nier is great, i'm just starting P5 so i can't say anything on that. But her MC is higher than Nier. :matty:

Thanks ladies for the advice! 

My only hesitation is that in both the case of Bayo and M+R I own the previous games and never finished them. 

Bayo1 was a hit but tbh I only made it half way through the sequel (because I played them back to back and felt burnt out). 

M+R was fun but it got monotonous for me - the only strategy game I’ve ever enjoyed to completion is FE3H. 

I’ll sit on it for a couple weeks and then decide I guess :gaycat4:

I feel like Bayo 3 will be less monotonous, since you play not only with Bayonetta during the main campaign. At least I'm hoping for, even tho I hate that blue hair girl's design. :deadbanana4:

Sometimes the game does feel too much like a boss rush. I was playing the second game and skipping all the cutscenes this weekend, it's my fifth time playing the game or something, and it's just boss battle after boss battle and can get a bit tiring.

13 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

the only strategy game I’ve ever enjoyed to completion is FE3H. 

try the FREE demos of Triangle Strategy & Octopath Traveler in that order :gaycat4: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.