Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

No one caring about the XC3 DLC :deadvision: I think i'm skipping it. I was mainly here for the challenge mode, but after reading about it, nah :rip:.

Also Ino is apparently a useless class & hero RIP. Tanks keep losing :rip: Sena's VA sounds off, imagine getting worse :rip: 

ngcb1

Anyways we already knew about Swimsuit A not being shirtless for Lanz... but Swimsuit B? Well...  :jonny5:

a sexy color palette swap:jonny5: :bibliahh: 

ngcb1

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

I’m sad to see the negative reception for XC3 here. Everywhere else I see it has acclaim. Why don’t you ladies like it?

8 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Also Ino is apparently a useless class & hero RIP. Tanks keep losing

4 hours ago, Pop pop123 said:

I mean Ino’s design is ugly as hell :skull: and the main story DLC for XC3 isn’t coming out until next year, so :cm:.

I mean I didn’t even check in on any news for it because I’m waiting for them to announce a physical copy of the expansion. I’m not getting f’d like I did with Torna again and having to buy it twice. :deadbanana4:

56 minutes ago, Eternium said:

I’m sad to see the negative reception for XC3 here. Everywhere else I see it has acclaim. Why don’t you ladies like it?

No queen, we love it (or at least I do). I think most negativity stems from the story not really having as many amazing twists and turns as the previous two, and that the enemies are so generic and uninteresting with no meaningful motivations or explanation. Literally wtf was Z talking about half the time??? :skull:

I don’t think anyone dislikes it, just maybe we collectively don’t like it as much as 1’s story, or 2’s combat. It’s still my fave though (if we don’t count Torna :lakitu:)

4 hours ago, Eternium said:

I actually love it :lakitu: although I can see why others don’t like it as much as 1 and 2

Nier is just :jonny5: the story telling is incredible. I can't say anything else cuz idw spoil it :jonny5: i'm so mad though, cuz 35 hours in & i just had my 1st death cuz of a suicide bomber :rip:. The game made me so confident i didn't bother to save for like 2 hours. I did so many side quests that just got undid :deadbanana4: 

15 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

I mean I didn’t even check in on any news for it because I’m waiting for them to announce a physical copy of the expansion. I’m not getting f’d like I did with Torna again and having to buy it twice. :deadbanana4:

No queen, we love it (or at least I do). I think most negativity stems from the story not really having as many amazing twists and turns as the previous two, and that the enemies are so generic and uninteresting with no meaningful motivations or explanation. Literally wtf was Z talking about half the time??? :skull:

I don’t think anyone dislikes it, just maybe we collectively don’t like it as much as 1’s story, or 2’s combat. It’s still my fave though (if we don’t count Torna :lakitu:)

11 hours ago, Rence said:

I actually love it :lakitu: although I can see why others don’t like it as much as 1 and 2

Okay. My faith is restored. I am going to do 1 and then 3. But probably Bayonetta, NieR and finish SMT5, first.

2 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

We need p5 leak

spacer.png

We need a break. This is such a crazy month for Switch :jonny5: 

52 minutes ago, Eternium said:

We need a break. This is such a crazy month for Switch :jonny5:

Retweet m’aam. I have Nier, Sonic, Pokémon, P5, Bayonetta3, M+Rabbids, and the RE8 DLC (does that count???) on my buy list.

Waiting for reviews to decide between anything because at this point I literally can’t justify buying them all :deadbanana4:

Edited by youreyesgocold

3 minutes ago, arceus said:

Bayonetta 3 canceled and boycotted

This is so sad. I have no idea what voice actors make, but that's criminal.

I wasn't really planning on buying Bayo 3, but this truly made my decision easier. 

Hideki Kamiya is a menace 

I just saw the bayo videos and was actually heartbroken. They did her SO dirty. She had every right to walk after being insulted that badly. She seems so sweet and they didn’t even consider that her talent was worth more than pennies despite her contribution towards making them a hit series (literally how many of platinums IPs have actually spawned 2 sequels???)

Just went through an hour long boss rush where i couldn't save, & when i finally finished, the game crashed:bibliahh: 

I've had 3 insufferable crashes so far, and this is deffo the WORST eOAHxxO.png

I sided with that VA in the first vid, especially cuz i followed a certain anime VA drama and know how little they're paid. But the more i watched her vids the less i did :rip: Why is she attacking Jennifer Hale? :rip: "She's not the voice of Bayonetta. I created that voice. She has no right to sign merchandise as Bayonetta." There's a lot of EGO in that statement :rip: She called Hale a "new girl" too like :toofunny3: Hale's IMDB page has 200 credits, and Taylor's has 20 :toofunny3: in her 20 year career she could only book 20 jobs :toofunny3: 

Heck Sean Chiplock who also has 200 credits, voiced Revali & 2 others in BOTW, and was paid only $2000 :rip: Why does miss "I trained with famous people!" think she deserves more than your standard VA? :rip: i agree VA's need to be paid more, but something feels off with this. Her whole argument plays on emotions, & cancel culture rather than perspective facts.

Then her comparing nurses needing to go to food banks to feed their kids, to herself sitting at home next to her mic recording lines, & emailing them. :toofunny3: I mean she retired from VA 8 years ago, it's clearly not her main source of income anymore, why is she acting like this offer made her poor & suicidal :toofunny3:

Then her false claim that Bayonetta made $450,000,000 without merch :rip: I don't like defending a billion dollar company hurr durr, but it def seems like there's more going on here.

P5 actually leaked :deadbanana4:

spacer.png

Edited by DanceFreak

Is this a Platinum Games issue or a Nintendo issue? A voice actor from Breath of the Wild is saying he was lowballed too. 

I can’t stand these ******* greedy bastards. They effectively just killed off a series and game I waited YEARS for. 

Popbase and popcrave tweeting this :deadbanana2: I hope Nintendo reach out to her and delay Bayonetta 3

I feel bad for her. You could tell she's really attached to the Bayonetta. Hope it gets resolved somehow :monkey:

In another note, I didn't know Rean Schwarzer voiced Revali. He deserves more recognition. He also voices Rald from Full Service i think :gaycat3:

Good luck booking the boycott she's speaking of. :rip: I feel bad for her, but I'm still getting the game and not even gonna pretend I'm not, like other people are doing.

Yeah, it's a sad reality, but at the same time a lot of people worked on this game and they also deserve to have their work being celebrated, if the game ends up being good.

I never noticed but Joker's eyes are practicing social distancing :ghostface:

idgi they lowballed that Bayonetta lady but decided to hire a much more high profile voice actress who almost certainly has a higher rate

so what is the truth

sorry to that lady but I care about the actual game more than the person that voiced it to boycott it. Also kind of weird to demand a boycott just because you didn't get paid what you wanted. It's a job offer, if you didn't like you it you just move on & find another job instead

Edited by lovecatt

Platinum lied and she's right to call them out on it. :katie:

Anyways, do nintendo fans even boycott games? swsh sold liki hotcakes and that's the last game with a big controversy :ducky:

• ATRL Moderator
On 10/13/2022 at 1:44 PM, Magickarp said:

Nier is so depressing & dark :deadbanana2: It did everything XC3's plot tried so desperately to do.

I'm a lil over 50% through part B now & i'm excited for the next part cuz i've heard great things.

Did you play the first one? The story is so depressing, but I actually loved how every side story didn't have some cheesy happy ending :gaycat6:

On 10/14/2022 at 6:47 PM, Eternium said:

It's just not as good as earlier entries because the story, characters, world design, and side quests are not very good. Each of those elements was done better in previous entries :michael: I wrote a longer review a while back if you wanna read more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.