Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

4 hours ago, aayAlex said:

switch pro when 

never :sistrens:

New Nintendo system in Japan 2024 Holidays :gaycat5:   rest of the the world spring 2025 

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

has anyone bought a new nintendo 3ds (the one with faceplates) lately

i kind of want one :giraffe:

I miss Mario games so much, we need new 2d or 3d game  :giraffe::heart2:

i want to play ACNH but i just know after i enter my island ill close the game after 5 minutes :rip: 

On 9/20/2022 at 3:17 AM, aayAlex said:

switch pro when 

Some NVIDIA employees said the next Tegra chip has already been in development since 2021. I think we might get a Switch 2 instead, if the power increase is significant. Probably 2025 at the earliest.

On 9/20/2022 at 6:07 PM, znake said:

I miss Mario games so much, we need new 2d or 3d game  :giraffe::heart2:

The way we've been given nothing but rereleases since Odyssey. Gift us new Mario news Nintendaddy.

40 minutes ago, Subomie said:

The way we've been given nothing but rereleases since Odyssey. Gift us new Mario news Nintendaddy.

Their best system seller of all time deserves 2 more Mario games  2D game and 3D game :'(

These AC tours give me that ASMR buzz even though i don't play it anymore. Plus Chase is endearing & his voice is soothing

3 hours ago, Attitude said:

Remember when the Wii U and 3DS were flopping and Nintendo was giving out free games? 

one of the best eras :ahh:

10 hours ago, Magickarp said:

These AC tours give me that ASMR buzz even though i don't play it anymore. Plus Chase is endearing & his voice is soothing

Omg Chase Crossing is back? I used to be so obsessed with his island tour videos during the height of the pandemic. His voice makes me feel things… I remember he teased a face reveal and then completely disappeared :angry:

This looks ******* GORGEOUS, even better than OT2

23 minutes ago, Baltie said:

Omg Chase Crossing is back? I used to be so obsessed with his island tour videos during the height of the pandemic. His voice makes me feel things… I remember he teased a face reveal and then completely disappeared :angry:

tea, i wanna top him :deadbanana2: also he's doing a countdown to a face reveal when he collects every villager now, hopefully he doesn't disappear before then :toofunny3: although i kinda don't want him to incase it ruins my fantasies :dies:

Splatfest is live 

and team gear is winning :redface:

Remember when there was so much discourse around us XC3 girlies talking about ha non stop in here? Now the Nintendo base is lacking a pulse. She was found DEAD at the bottom of the Atari ET landfill.

Can’t relate, be careful what you wish for :chick1:

Squid sisters remain the best of the idols because  wtf am I listening to :redface: 

screaming at the high note during the hurry up section  :bibliahh:

really wish they would let modify the sound because the music volume is kind of low

Edited by Katamari

On 9/24/2022 at 9:53 AM, Shawn said:

In my region it has been mostly Gear vs. Gear for me. :rip: Very rarely, Fun.

I think the theme needed to be different for more balance.

Now that they revealed Gear was picked by more people (58%) than Grub & Fun combined - it explains that disastrous Tricolor matchmaking experience that had people waiting hours for a single match.

The next theme / prompt needs to be more subjective.

I hope Nintendo took notes from Genshin and lets us switch to multiple characters. Imagine playable daddy sidon :WAP:

i hope Nintendo fix the damn servers for Splatoon :'(

Tasteful ladies, where do we stand on the Mario Galaxy 1 vs 2 divide? :biblio:

I played both again recently (and 100%'d Galaxy 2 for the first time ever) and was surprised to find myself leaning towards 2. I'd always been a die-hard 1 defender til now.

team gear won as expected :clap3: 

poor team grub tbh

6 hours ago, Subomie said:

Tasteful ladies, where do we stand on the Mario Galaxy 1 vs 2 divide? :biblio:

I played both again recently (and 100%'d Galaxy 2 for the first time ever) and was surprised to find myself leaning towards 2. I'd always been a die-hard 1 defender til now.

for me 1 is a better experience but 2 is a better game since its MG1 times 200

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.