Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

Fire Emblem Engage looks great except for the ugly protagonist designs :deadbanana2:This looks like Tokyo MIrage but more on the Fire Emblem side. I liked Tokyo Mirage :eli:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Only thing revealed at the Tokyo Game Show about Battle Network Collection is Chip trading and online battles for all titles. A cool bonus that a lot of people were hoping for, but I don't really care that much about. Especially if it's going to delay the release by months while they test it 

jGhEkkU.thumb.gif.ea283b1a705a2dff7fca5b

26 minutes ago, BambiStar said:

Only thing revealed at the Tokyo Game Show about Battle Network Collection is Chip trading and online battles for all titles. A cool bonus that a lot of people were hoping for, but I don't really care that much about. Especially if it's going to delay the release by months while they test it 

Wait what? Is it going to be delayed? BUT not gonna lie, being able to battle online in a Megaman game sounds like a dream :jonny5:

but how are they gonna do it? There are too many games in the collection. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

i dont get the complaints over the weapon durability. they throw like  hundreds of weapons at you everywhere. Why are ppl hording weapons 

they probably stan Skyward sword or something idk 

On 9/10/2022 at 9:21 AM, P!nk said:

Splatoon 3 players, add me:

SW-3454-8158-5023

On 9/12/2022 at 8:08 AM, Epica said:

Added. Splatoon players my id: SW-2676-8090-9320

added

add me too splatoon players :redface: SW-7298-8149-4105

my S3 username is HPiceLando so  hit me up if you see me :redface:

On 9/13/2022 at 7:07 PM, Pink Ranger said:

Still no Twilight Princess/WW port :deadbanana4:

all that potential money they’re not making for simply uploading already HD remakes to the shop and putting it on a cartridge :deadbanana4:

right???????? like why not put these games on the switch for the holiday season. especially since TOTK was supposed to be released then anyway. like its a perfect placeholder. May 2023 is so far away like.....idgi. literal free money for them

• ATRL Moderator
52 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

Anyone pre-ordered TOTK yet?

I have. :heart:

No. You know there's gonna be some kind of collector's edition, so I'm waiting.

1 hour ago, 4Walls said:

right???????? like why not put these games on the switch for the holiday season. especially since TOTK was supposed to be released then anyway. like its a perfect placeholder. May 2023 is so far away like.....idgi. literal free money for them

Exactly, SORT IT OUT Nintendo because we are hungry for these games on switch and I would happily throw my money as would millions :skull: 

Gave FMJ Eunie Glittering Melody & now she's both my best Offense, & Support :jonny5: my Crit Recharge build allows her to spam it so much. I don't even need Chains to handily beat the final UM :jonny5:

3 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Wait what? Is it going to be delayed? BUT not gonna lie, being able to battle online in a Megaman game sounds like a dream :jonny5:

but how are they gonna do it? There are too many games in the collection. 

Hasn't been delayed per se, but it was announced in June and "half done" so I was optimistically hoping for an early 2023 Jan/Feb drop. Now they're testing connectivity which is fine, but doing it for all 10 versions + GBA games only did local not wifi so any issues could potentially halt production

i just cant seem to be addicted to S3 like i am with overwatch

maybe i just need to unlock more weapons 

wish there was a beam weapon :gaycat6:

Edited by Katamari

I wonder if TOTK & XC3 both having Ouroboros influences was cuz Monolift was working so closely with both :matty: I hope Zelda is playable, but i'm 100% sure she isn't at this point :toofunny3: Still find it very hard to believe 6 years and all they added are floating islands that likely won't even amount to 30% of BOTW's area. If it was a MM situation, it would've been cool. But after 6+ yrs, and the competition having stolen BOTW's ideas & improved upon them (Horizon, Elden Ring) she has a lot to live up to. 

This is the best analysis so far me thinks :matty:

Biggest gap between Zelda games in the history of the franchise and it won't live up to the hype?

its-not-realistic-its-just-not-realistic 

Here's the thing, Breath of the Wild's world is mostly a blank slate, by "blank slate" I'm talking about it's sprawling gigantic map which was mostly empty (basically just wild landscapes) which suits the theme and survival aspect of the game. Don't get me wrong, that's the strongest attribute of that game and why it was such a unique escapism experience for gamers and non-gamers alike. (puttin the lackluster story but exceptional gameplay aside)

But now they have the opportunity to flip that map on it's head and fill that blank slate with an unimaginable amount of secrets/content. Using the same engine is one thing but using the same world/map is plain creative suicide. It's a very bold thing they're trying to accomplish here. They can't just double down, they are forced to triple down with ingenuity and innovation to make that map/world not redundant. Which sounds like an impossible task but they had 6 years to do it. 

I just rewatched all of the TOTK trailers and it looks like the malice erupted from underneath the ground maybe pushing parts of the earth into the sky?

On 9/16/2022 at 3:25 PM, Magickarp said:

I wonder if TOTK & XC3 both having Ouroboros influences was cuz Monolift was working so closely with both :matty: I hope Zelda is playable, but i'm 100% sure she isn't at this point :toofunny3: Still find it very hard to believe 6 years and all they added are floating islands that likely won't even amount to 30% of BOTW's area. If it was a MM situation, it would've been cool. But after 6+ yrs, and the competition having stolen BOTW's ideas & improved upon them (Horizon, Elden Ring) she has a lot to live up to. 

This is the best analysis so far me thinks :matty:

I love watching these videos because its always so funny to see how wrong they are. Like how it was hilarious to see how wrong my Max Mindstorm prediction was for the Cynthia battle :rip: 

Am I the only one hyped for Sparks of Hope and Bayonetta 3 and Persona 5 all in the same month? :jonny5: 

splatoon 3 is the game splatoon 2 should have been

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.