Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

4 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

my Poor Wallet :jonny5:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

3 hours ago, znake said:

New Mickey game looks like GOTY 2023 :sistrens:  sorry Zelda stans

Wait this looks amazing! Reminds me of that Duck Tales game, shame they never remastered Duck Tales 2. 

The servers for Splatoon 3 are a bit of a mess. Keep getting disconnected every other match :deadbanana:

4 hours ago, znake said:

The art style is a SLAY. Not sold on the gameplay.

2 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

This all looks amazing. Terra Flora looks incredible. I wish they would have kept the gameplay from the first game, but I am totally down for this :jonny5: 

What the f is going on with Splatoon servers :grump:  I can’t finish any single match 

Tbh, I don’t like any of the new stages in Splatoon 3. They don’t have charm/personality. 

now that my pokemon are ev trained i can finally do a deep dive into splatoon 3 :gaycat1:

ps ev training in gen  3 is the worst ever even if it is the most organized 

On 9/10/2022 at 3:15 PM, gagacasanova said:

3 announced dlc packs for a game yet to be released? scamtendo wtf :deadbanana4: 

but this game will be a reset so its all good  :jonny5:

On 9/10/2022 at 1:32 PM, znake said:

If Nintendo won't make a new Mario platformer then I guess I'll have to settle for this. :redface:

Splatoon 3: 

I think I’m around 4-5 hours of Splat3. So far, it’s not giving me that adrenaline rush and excitement I get while playing Splat2. Part of it has to do with the fact that we start from scratch going into this game and have to build everything back up whereas my Splat2 playthrough contains 5 years of weapons/upgrades/gear/clothes/etc. The other part is that none of the weapons I have access to so far are sticking. Even the ones I was the most excited to use based on early reveals aren’t doing much for me either

:weeps: All in all, I don’t see myself playing it as much.

Random rant: 

On the other hand, I’m in such a Pokémon mood lately

:deadbanana2: SV is still far away, and I’m not sure if I want to replay the ones I have. I’ve only done one playthrough of Brilliant Diamond, so I feel like it would make sense to play it again, but SwSh has the bigger Pokémon roster; and I’ve already sunk in nearly 800 hours total for both versions, so what do I need to replay it for??

I have a back catalog of unfinished and unopened games, but I don’t feel mentally ready to pick them up. I just feel like I’m missing a game that’ll really REEL me in, like BOTW and Tales of Vesperia did years ago. I feel like I haven’t gotten my fix since then, excluding Pokémon games since those are always a fun time for me.

I personally love Splatoon 3, probably because I haven't touched Splatoon 2 in like 3 years. I love the maps and Salmon run and it is exciting for me to start building my gear again. I cannot wait for the free title updates and the next Splatfest to come. :duca: 

Also the fact that you can enter a regular match as a squad and actually be in one team together is a game changer for me. So good 

Edited by DemnisBreezy

On 9/10/2022 at 8:21 AM, P!nk said:

Splatoon 3 players, add me:

SW-3454-8158-5023

Added. Splatoon players my id: SW-2676-8090-9320

54 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

They shouldddd be announcing the direct today no?

I think they mostly announce it on Tuesday for Thursday

• ATRL Moderator

BotW2 trailer, title, and release date coming :gayriahcat1:

Perhaps an update on the NSO with GB/GBC/GBA titles. My wishlist for tomorrow is:

- Zelda Twilight Princess/Wind Waker HD

- Chibi-Robo

- Metroid Prime

- New IP

- NSO Update

:coffee2:

NateTheHate said he's heard Gamecube NSO is in development for games Nintendo don't care to remaster/remake (Melee, Luigis Mansion). Apparently Nintendo are planning on doing a lot of Gamecube remasters/remakes in the upcoming years though. 

Of the Winter games i care for, what can they really talk about?

Nier Automata - not much to say

Persona 5 - maybe a lil focus

Pokemon Violet - skipped

BOTW2 will be the last 3 mins of the direct :jonny5: a 3 min apology for further delaying to Q4 2023 :jonny5:

28 minutes ago, Pop pop123 said:

Xenoblade 3 DLC details :duca:.

u really went from Pneuma to that thing? 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Rence said:

A smash hit already :jonny3:

:clap3: 

ot: yes switch TP and WW ports :jonny5:maybe more SOH news

BOTW 2 would be nice but im not overhyping myself in case it doesnt show up :gaycat4: 

I am glad Splatoon 3 is STOMPING o everyone. It is already a HUGE hit :jonny:

Nintendo better reveal BOTW2 tomorrow or I commit a suicide travel to Japan to bully Aonuma

When they announce TP for Summer 2023, & WW for Winter 2023, then say BOTW2 is delayed to 2024

giphy.gif

Surprised so many people are willing to buy Splatoon 1 thrice

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.