Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

6 hours ago, Rith said:

SMT 5 couldn't even sell 1M copies??? :deadbanana4:

poor super mario party, i wonder if it will ever reach 20M sales

SMTV sold 1M long ago 

It was announced on twitter

Edit: it happened in April

Edited by thatsmydemi

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

7 hours ago, Rith said:

No we don’t feel bad for a game that only has 4 boards and was left for dead after release while other way less popular games (tennis, golf, soccer) got free updates for months. 

The game is fine but they really said f*ck the adopters when they decided to release a new game instead of dlc boards for it. The free online update was a nice surprise, but the fact the game ends if someone drops makes it basically unplayable. 

This line from Eunie in the final hero quest had me CACKLING. :skull: The delivery was just so unexpected. How is this not a meme???? :deadbanana4: 

Spoiler

On 9/1/2022 at 5:44 AM, Rith said:

SMT 5 couldn't even sell 1M copies??? :deadbanana4:

SMT is not 1st party

Just ~2 weeks till we see BOTW2 :jonny5: inb4 they announce WW & TP, & say they're delaying BOTW2 instead :clown:

the EMOTION, the final scream :jonny5::weeps: 

9 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

This line from Eunie in the final hero quest had me CACKLING. :skull: The delivery was just so unexpected. How is this not a meme???? :deadbanana4: 

That final hero is so useless god knows why they made her so hard to obtain :rip: also Sena was INSUFFERABLE in that quest :deadbanana:

Also on THAT hero :WAP: yaaaaaaaasss. When he got the mask off i was shooketh, literally a Hemsworth :WAP: and i was cackling when his wife was half his age :deadbanana2: the way i bet he gets to **** all the gayboys on his missions :WAP:

On 8/29/2022 at 4:02 AM, feelslikeadream said:

I think the game has one of the best story setups in the franchise and a lot more could have been done with it. 

Great review! & this is tea, my thread posts going from saying i'm not gonna play XC3 < trying it and falling in love with it faster than XC2 < to having to spoiler all my hate :rip:

I need the new donkey Kong game for this December :chick3:

SMTV deserved more, it was an incredible game and no one does turn base like Atlus

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

SMTV deserved more, it was an incredible game and no one does turn base like Atlus

It really is incredible. One of my fave games of all time. Once I'm done with Digimon Survive and Xenoblade, I might re-play it. 

Cold Steel series is an amazing turn based series too. Y'all should give it a chance :gaycat1:

Kind of trifling that gold points expire :redface:

Can they just buy SEGA and announce SPACE CHANNEL PART 1 , 2 & 3  

:weeps:

20 hours ago, Cloudy said:

it deserves pokemon's success :clap3: still havent finished V because i keep delaying playing nocture and playing them out of order feels wrong cuz I don't wanna "downgrade" from SMT V to nocturne:rip:

Determined to beat Earthbound Beginnings at least once because I enjoy torturing myself :redface:

"No crying until the end"

me getting destroyed by a crow in heels after taking 3 steps outside my house: copium_png.png?auto=format,compress&dpr=1.0&w=400

Splatoon 3 will snatch Splatoon 2’s wig and be the series’ first 20M seller. I speak it into existence :giraffe:

16 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Splatoon 3 will snatch Splatoon 2’s wig and be the series’ first 20M seller. I speak it into existence :giraffe:

i have already pre ordered it in my local store :giraffe:

17 minutes ago, znake said:

i have already pre ordered it in my local store :giraffe:

5M first quarter confirmed :hippo:

13 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

5M first quarter confirmed :hippo:

2 million opening week here we go :hippo:

11 hours ago, JonginBey said:

I have preordered on  Amazon but I am thinking of cancelling it :giraffe:

On 9/4/2022 at 12:30 PM, Magickarp said:

Just ~2 weeks till we see BOTW2 :jonny5:

Wait...I haven't been keeping up to date with Nintendo and Zelda. What's the news on Breath of The Wild 2?  

The first is my favourite game of all time. :heart:

27 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

Wait...I haven't been keeping up to date with Nintendo and Zelda. What's the news on Breath of The Wild 2?  

The first is my favourite game of all time. :heart:

nothing :toofunny3: sorry, but there's always a Sept direct that should be happening around next week, & since BOTW is coming Q2 next year they have to show something now... right? :'( :clown: a trailer now for 23:Q2 would be equivalent to the E3 trailer in 2016 for 17:Q1

32 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

nothing :toofunny3: sorry, but there's always a Sept direct that should be happening around next week, & since BOTW is coming Q2 next year they have to show something now... right? :'( :clown: a trailer now for 23:Q2 would be equivalent to the E3 trailer in 2016 for 17:Q1

Yeah, that makes sense....unless of course it's delayed again. :redface:

I just had an epiphany

If some elements of XC3 were added to XC2 (improved battle system with fusion arts, daze and explosion features added, hero unlocking quests instead of blade gatcha system, improved field skill system based on the Blades you've had unlocked and not the Blades you have equipped, no more horniness and creepy anime ****), we would have had the best game ever :jonny6:

It seems like Monolith focused a little too much on fixing XC2's flaws and going back to XC1's formula that the game lacks identity. I'm especially shocked at how dull and boring the environnements look because this is literally supposed to be Monolith's strongest point. They are a joy to navigate and the sense of scale is amazing but everything else is so plain, whereas they always seemed to find a way to make them interesting before (boring snow plain and swamp ? wait til you see them light up at night !). 

I still think the themes evoked in XC3 are the strongest in the franchise by faaaaaar. 

45 minutes ago, D.Va said:

I just had an epiphany

If some elements of XC3 were added to XC2 (improved battle system with fusion arts, daze and explosion features added, hero unlocking quests instead of blade gatcha system, improved field skill system based on the Blades you've had unlocked and not the Blades you have equipped, no more horniness and creepy anime ****), we would have had the best game ever :jonny6:

It seems like Monolith focused a little too much on fixing XC2's flaws and going back to XC1's formula that the game lacks identity. I'm especially shocked at how dull and boring the environnements look because this is literally supposed to be Monolith's strongest point. They are a joy to navigate and the sense of scale is amazing but everything else is so plain, whereas they always seemed to find a way to make them interesting before (boring snow plain and swamp ? wait til you see them light up at night !). 

I still think the themes evoked in XC3 are the strongest in the franchise by faaaaaar. 

Honestly the battle system is a downgrade (even though it’s still good) so I would rather they add the vanguard and rearguard switching to the base game somehow - that was peak battle mechanics. :chick1:  In terms of battle mechanics it’s Torna > 2 > 3 > 1 > X (I still have no idea how overdrive works oop)

Otherwise - yes I agree with everything you said. 

I have clocked 110 hours now and I’m almost finished… I have 3 ascension quests left 

Spoiler

(Ashera, Miyabi, Segiri)

and I have just collected all the pieces of 

Spoiler

the origin metal

so I think I am very close to the end… The storyline isn’t really serving for me though since the end of ch6. I feel like around now is when the big reveals should be coming in based on the previous two games, but nothing has shocked me in quite some time. Also the entire explanation of

Spoiler

Origin by Nia

felt contrived af, as if she pulled the entire thing out of her a**. Half of it didn’t even make sense to be honest. Though when the team went back to visit her and she did a little cheer as they left it was really cute. 

38 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Honestly the battle system is a downgrade (even though it’s still good) so I would rather they add the vanguard and rearguard switching to the base game somehow - that was peak battle mechanics. :chick1:  In terms of battle mechanics it’s Torna > 2 > 3 > 1 > X (I still have no idea how overdrive works oop)

Otherwise - yes I agree with everything you said. 

I have clocked 110 hours now and I’m almost finished… I have 3 ascension quests left 

Hide contents

(Ashera, Miyabi, Segiri)

and I have just collected all the pieces of 

Hide contents

the origin metal

so I think I am very close to the end… The storyline isn’t really serving for me though since the end of ch6. I feel like around now is when the big reveals should be coming in based on the previous two games, but nothing has shocked me in quite some time. Also the entire explanation of

Hide contents

Origin by Nia

felt contrived af, as if she pulled the entire thing out of her a**. Half of it didn’t even make sense to be honest. Though when the team went back to visit her and she did a little cheer as they left it was really cute. 

Maybe the only reason i like 3's combat is cuz i'm good at it :dies: i died way more in XC2. Even by the end game fighting all the secret UMs i died often, & i did it on Normal :toofunny3: With 3 i can EASILY destroy the final UM on Hard. 

Asheracon is the best Ascension quest get to it :jonny5:

The Origin Metal fetch quest during the FINAL chapter was sumn else :rip: and the shoe horned in Noah ascension quest with that horrible villain :rip:

Yuh a lot of people online agree with u on the Origin explanation :rip: it is contrived

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.