Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

4 minutes ago, Rith said:

im on chapter 7 and wow im amazed :jonnycat:

it's pretty much a +13 version of adventure, imagine when sora and biyomon fought but instead sora gets killed while biyomon was slacking around. idk if u played fire emblem before, a srpg where your story characters can die permanently, but here instead of dying as a result of battle your characters die/evolve from your choices in plot. i was wondering why only two of my characters reached ultimate while others were still champion. turns out only agumon's evolution stage is plot driven. it has fair bit of dialogues, like a lot, but you can fast forward them and after a while (for me, it was after i was too careless and got reduced to 6 people) you start to notice that reading them MIGHT be the better choice, also they're well written. it definitely has replay value because of the routes and just going in blind and doing a random run + a more careful good ending may be the best option if you want to experience the whole thing. IIRC it has 12 chapters and 3 or 4 endings as well. 

one of my favorite parts is that the partner digimon evolution works just as it does in anime (they devolve) 

Thank you so much, you got me hyped waaay more than the (non-existent) official promo :heart:

so you get to start your game with the whole set of main characters and their partners (which can die or, on the contrary, evolve), right?

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

tyjrthddg yo this is like xeno x :jonny5:

ive only played for like 10 minutes and its already the best xenoblade :jonny5:

this will be this years metroid dread :jonny4:

45 minutes ago, Katamari said:

this will be this years metroid dread

This comparison has me gagged ugh where tf is my shipment Amazon???? But really, game of the century two years in a row??? Nintendo first party publishing stays winning. Miss Samus has company on her throne. 

• ATRL Moderator

It's too bad Sena's voice actor is so bad cause the others are great :toofunny3:

I just want to know the backstory so badly :jonnycat: I'm only 9 hours in, but I feel like I know so little about the overarching plot.

I’ve been purposely looking for elite monsters around the map just to bop to the battle theme :jonnycat:

Edited by Rence

Watching everyone talk about XC3 while I still have 40 hours left in Torna

jGhEkkU.gif.304600b7a0e00894f8dfd474b64a

Bro… I’m still at the beginning. I’m scalped. Like…no like how did they make this ….like they’re too powerful :jonny4:

because how do you keep making the series better and better the way i haven’t felt like this in so long.  My switch dying and me having to bring the charger from the dock to my bed. Yeah…she’s a classic 

Only 3 hours in and I’ve already lost count of how many times my jaw dropped :jonny5:

This is going to be my favorite Switch game after BOTW :jonny5:

I'm still so mad i haven't gotten a shirtless Lanz scene after C1 :grump: peak queer baiting :mad:

I HATE how u can only collect 99 Noppon Coin & Ether. I hoard that **** incase i ever need it. Then i end up not being able to collect more when i find more :biblio:

At the start of C4 i detoured to find some stronger monsters to unlock more classes, & find some Hero Quests. But now i'm back & almost 20 Lvls above everything :deadbanana2:. Idm tho, since i can side track to more higher level area now. Gonna stop doing most non-Hero side quests tho, once C4 starts they start piling up and serving annoying fetch quests.

Just hit my first 1.3M dmg Chain Attack, on something of similar level :jonny5:

9 hours ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

Thank you so much, you got me hyped waaay more than the (non-existent) official promo :heart:

so you get to start your game with the whole set of main characters and their partners (which can die or, on the contrary, evolve), right?

yes! only agumon's evolution stages are plot driven and maybe the champion forms of some people. i advise you to have 5-6 save files because i messed that up and have to start over to save everyone, instead of being able to go to a specific point to take other paths. 

some other characters also have branching mega evolutions but i know nothing about them :rip:

srpg difficulty is pretty okay but there is also a hard mode if you want to challange yourself, deaths in battle don't count thankfully

have fun! :heart:

I know Nintendivas are playing Xeno 3 but has anyone tried "Stray" ? I'm playing it on my PS4 and it's amazing :jonny:

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I know Nintendivas are playing Xeno 3 but has anyone tried "Stray" ? I'm playing it on my PS4 and it's amazing :jonny:

This is such a kii. The pinned video games discussion thread is so dead that the Nintendo base thread is now for general gaming discussion. 

Anyways no I’m not playing it, but the amount of posts on Reddit of people’s pets staring or jumping at that damn cat on the tv are hilarious, so I’m intrigued. However $40 CAD for a 4 hour game is kind of a stretch so I’m going to wait for a sale or something. I only break the bank on Nintendo games because they barely ever go on sale anyways 

2 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

This is such a kii. The pinned video games discussion thread is so dead that the Nintendo base thread is now for general gaming discussion. 

Anyways no I’m not playing it, but the amount of posts on Reddit of people’s pets staring or jumping at that damn cat on the tv are hilarious, so I’m intrigued. However $40 CAD for a 4 hour game is kind of a stretch so I’m going to wait for a sale or something. I only break the bank on Nintendo games because they barely ever go on sale anyways 

I mean, it's always interesting to discuss about video games even if they're not available on the Switch. Most of us probably have a playstation, a PC and/or an Xbox.

I did not pay it, it was a gift for my birthday but I 100% understand why you would not pay for a short game. Honestly I am 3 hours into it and I think I am still around the beginning of the game. I have absolutely no idea how some people finished it in three hours. They're probably streamers who rush video games and didn't explore, didn't do the quests nor collected the collectibles.

The game is GORGEOUS, the interractions between our cats and other people/the environnement are delightful. The cutscenes are great, there is a lot of exploration to do from what I am seeing. It's honestly a very good game so far and intriguing too. I definitely recommand this game (but wait for a discount).

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Me! ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

On 7/22/2022 at 11:03 PM, feelslikeadream said:

In other news, I was planning to not play anything until XC3 since I want my calendar CLEAR for it, but I ended up playing (and beating) Stray yesterday and it was so cute :kitty: Amazing environments/setting! I wish I could play a full 40+ hour game set in that world. Gameplay was pretty easy, but def enjoyed it and recommend it to any of you with PS/PC.

Re: time, my first playthrough took me 8 hours (with the vast majority of that time spent in the Slums chapter). I then played it a second time because I wanted the speed run trophy and I that time I beat it in 1 hour and 53 mins. I cut it close :lmao:

And as for price, Sony prorates your PS+ subscription based on how many days are left in your current billing cycle. Stray happened to come out when I only had THREE days left in my cycle, so upgrading to PS+ Premium only cost me 50 cents :lmao:So I upgraded, played the game for "free" (and got the platinum in 2 days), then canceled my sub before the billing cycle ended and I got charged for a whole year of Premium. The timing really was perfect!

Has anyone been able to use Eunie's class art or whatever that move is called? I've never been able to do it because it takes forever to get it :confused: 

5 hours ago, Rith said:

yes! only agumon's evolution stages are plot driven and maybe the champion forms of some people. i advise you to have 5-6 save files because i messed that up and have to start over to save everyone, instead of being able to go to a specific point to take other paths. 

some other characters also have branching mega evolutions but i know nothing about them :rip:

srpg difficulty is pretty okay but there is also a hard mode if you want to challange yourself, deaths in battle don't count thankfully

have fun! :heart:

Downloading rn :swing:

Amazon climbing up from the bottom of the bubbling under chart and redeeming herself with a number 1 single on the hot 100. We love to see it. MPG and peak global act.

My shipment was moved up from Aug 2 to arriving today :monkey:

nXZxSNQ.jpg

3 hours ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

Downloading rn :swing:

have fun!

i just finished my first playthrough and i managed to evolve a whole total of ZERO partner digimon to mega :biblionny: their affinity was high as well, idk how i managed to flop this hard and had to switch to EASY :biblionny:

the story was nice, pretty much a realistic digimon adventure. the game took almost 20 hours to finish while i was skipping most of the dialogue up until chapter 8~ 

3 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Has anyone been able to use Eunie's class art or whatever that move is called? I've never been able to do it because it takes forever to get it :confused: 

Girl having the same issue :rip: was assuming i was just playing the class wrong 

12 minutes ago, Twilish said:

Girl having the same issue :rip: was assuming i was just playing the class wrong 

I've got to the part that let you switch classes and I can do it with Taion easily. I've figured out it's because I changed the moveset and took out a move that helps a lot. Without it, it takes forever. :rip: 

the struggle to make my team aesthetically pleasing, or use classes i don't like so the AI has a chance to do the Break Topple Launch Smash combos :rip: 

4 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

55 minutes ago, Twilish said:

So the major charging moves vary depending on their "job"

ATK: positional attacks

DEF: draw in aggro

HEAL: set up fields

U want to cater their movesets to this. Other things can also charge, but by like 1% vs the 25/33% u get with those type of moves. I was confused about this initially too. Eunie is my *****, i've mained her for 75% of my playthrough :jonny5:

This thread is spoiler free right ? We only talk about gameplay ?

Something about having Lanz as a healer is such a turn on dfghjuikolpm I hope there are some costumes to make him as naked as possible :jonnycat:

The constant loading in Digimon Survive is making me want to pull my hair out. Do you really need to load for every location when it's literally just pictures? The UI is so slow too. "WORLD MAP" doesnt need to pop up every time I open the map!!!

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.