Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

This Vergil knock off is not it. At least its making the straights mad :gaycat:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

23 hours ago, arceus said:

I'm on the True Ending route now :WAP: I'm only missing two characters (the bandits). Oh my God, actually the story is much better and less basic if you follow this route. 

The devs really say WOMEN's RIGHT. Because weeeww child, the best characters all have ******. 

I'm glad u stan now, but really *****. The story is pretty much the same until u get to the last few chapters 

And the GD route is pretty much the same as Benedicts with the negatives written out 

Also u only notice WOMENS RIGHTS now, but not with Frederica, Anna, Cordelia, Hughette? 

E0D1EAu.png

The way Freddy's VA delivered "Have you no convictions of your own, you sniveling excuse for a lord!" :jonny5:

But yes u must have Groma, Milo, & Avlora by now, my faves :jonny5: U should do a rerun on Hard mode :jonny5:

The bandits are useless, but they do give u access to one of the best items :matty:

I forgot how ridiculously stupid Mario Golf 64 is.

Where is the damn GBA Nintendo Online announcement?!

THRILLED about the battle network collection though. Those games were my childhood 

• ATRL Moderator

12 days until XC3 :WAP: I'm so excited. I keep starting YouTube videos with early game impressions and then closing them halfway through cause I'm afraid of having too much spoiled but then the next time I see a new one on my feed I can't help but click :jonnycat:

Oh wow I'm crushing these 1/128 drops in Earthbound 

got Sword Of Kings in like 10 mins and then back to back Broken Antenna from my first 2 encounters with those sphere things

now to farm some Star Pendants :gaycat3:

They really made made the advantageous unit weapons in Three Hopes so busted :deadbanana4:

the story is kind of ending 3 hopes tbh. The fan service and closure :jonny:

What is everyone doing with the XC3 dlc?

I regretted not purchasing a physical copy of Torna when it was announced (I had bought the XC2 dlc directly). I didn’t think about how Torna would end up contributing to my XC2 hours and not get it’s own icon etc, I guess because I didn’t realize how much of its “own game” it would be. Having to launch it from the XC2 menu every time was so annoying. 

Im debating whether to wait on the dlc until they announce the expanded story content to see if they will also physically release that… Do we think the expanded content will be large enough to justify a separate release again?

I actually just purchased one of the new reprints of Torna for no reason other than to have it in my collection and I LOVED Torna so much… I feel like I threw away money now because I likely won’t open it, but I’ve wanted it for so long for my collection that I couldn’t help myself from double dipping now :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

I regretted not purchasing a physical copy of Torna when it was announced (I had bought the XC2 dlc directly). I didn’t think about how Torna would end up contributing to my XC2 hours and not get it’s own icon etc, I guess because I didn’t realize how much of its “own game” it would be. Having to launch it from the XC2 menu every time was so annoying. 

Im debating whether to wait on the dlc until they announce the expanded story content to see if they will also physically release that… Do we think the expanded content will be large enough to justify a separate release again?

I actually just purchased one of the new reprints of Torna for no reason other than to have it in my collection and I LOVED Torna so much… I feel like I threw away money now because I likely won’t open it, but I’ve wanted it for so long for my collection that I couldn’t help myself from double dipping now :deadbanana:

Omg I actually never thought of them releasing a physical later and now you have me worried about that possibility :bibliahh: I'm getting it right away for the bonuses before the story content, but I'll probably pull a youreyesgocold and end up buying a physical too if they put it out :rip:

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

I'll probably pull a youreyesgocold and end up buying a physical too

Ugh not me throwing away money becoming a verb :chick2:

I’ll be getting the expansion pass and the inevitable physical copy of the DLC for that extra Xenoblade icon on my switch home screen :gaycat1:

****. I didn’t know Bayonetta 3’s SE was up for preorder already and I missed it :jonny: 

I might be desperate enough to try and see if GameStop has it but I’m not sure it’s worth $90 :jonny2:

• ATRL Moderator

Speaking of Xenoblade icons, we BETTER get some XC3 avatar options through the Nintendo Online rewards/missions system!! I'm tired of BotW, Animal Crossing, and Mario being the only options!

The full HD version of this bop is coming to end careers :jonny5:

Well the Strikers DLC is here. 2 characters added and called it a day :deadbanana:

The game runs so well. I'm honestly shocked. 

The soundtrack sounds so good too. The song at the beginning gives me Dragon Quest vibes and I got chills. :jonny5: 

21 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

I bought the DLC already and will buy it again if it gets a physical release lol. 

10 more days until the greatest game of all time :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

10 more days until the greatest game of all time :jonny5:

Ugh Digimon Survive comes out same day as well and I preordered both with my refunded Gaga ticket money (I can’t go). Plus I’m midway through The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles and still have to finish 

Spoiler

the other dimension levels in world 7

of Kirby&tfl. Plus I am partially through Claude’s story in 3 Houses. Too much to play, I’m overwhelmed. 

I think I’m half way through XC:DE and I’m at Valak mountain. Thats one of the most beautiful snow levels I’ve ever seen especially at night with the music. 

Thinking about getting XC3 but it’ll be my first time trying the series so I don’t know if I’ll like it.

I’m into RPG’s like Final Fantasy so it seems like it’s in the same ball park 

1 hour ago, CristianGarcia said:

Thinking about getting XC3 but it’ll be my first time trying the series so I don’t know if I’ll like it.

I’m into RPG’s like Final Fantasy so it seems like it’s in the same ball park 

If you like final fantasy then you'll probably like it

you don't need to but you could just watch a recap of 1 & 2 on YouTube & you should be good

Edited by lovecatt

Live a  Live L-worded :gaycat:

People have been receiving copies of XC3 so leaks are imminent. There are copies on eBay currently.

Edited by touchofmyhand

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.