Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

19 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Anyone here playing Splatoon 3? I'm planning on buying it to spend the whole summer playing. I remember how much fun I had the summer I bought Splatoon 2. Is the game still alive? :lakitu:

I have 1300hours in Splatoon3 lol, it's so good. It's still very alive, they did just finish all the free DLC but it's still thriving and lots of fun!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

35 minutes ago, Yayo94 said:

I have 1300hours in Splatoon3 lol, it's so good. It's still very alive, they did just finish all the free DLC but it's still thriving and lots of fun!

Is it still getting regular updates like Splatoon 2? (new weapons, new maps, etc.)

5 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Is it still getting regular updates like Splatoon 2? (new weapons, new maps, etc.)

Not anymore. They've just finished doing 2 years of updates

17 hours ago, Pokemonfan1515 said:

We need Fawfulegend back 

I would even love for Cackletta to make an appearance somewhere, she was so gooooood as a villain, ugh. The main bad guy in this game looks awesome though

9 hours ago, Yayo94 said:

I gave up on this game after being disconnected from online matches constantly. This was at launch. I even bought a LAN adapter and that didn't help. Is online play more stable now?

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Comedor said:

I gave up on this game after being disconnected from online matches constantly. This was at launch. I even bought a LAN adapter and that didn't help. Is online play more stable now?

I bought this game last year and it was horrible. It would constantly kick me out 

I don't have online problems while playing Splatoon 3 and this is my first time hearing about issue like this so it must be a region thing :chick2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.