Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

no it's peek, as in sneak peek of what's to come :coffee2:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Welp no direct this week basically

:clack:

Kirby and the Forgotten Land > Super Mario Odyssey and 3D World + Bowser's Fury :sistrens:

• Confused 1

All June Directs

June 21, 2023

June 28, 2022 (Partner Showcase)

June 16, 2021 (E3)

June 12, 2019 (E3)

June 13, 2018 (E3)

I guess it will be next week

Gimme a turn based game in this art style, Nintendo. I will accept that, or more HD2D Octopath/Triangle.

I was shooketh when this turned out to be a turn based game :deadbanana: Monolift Soft please :'( 

Anything but the Unicorn Overlord chinese mobile app artstyle like Unicorn Overlord. (I've heard it's a great game, but that art style is so off putting like Engage)

image__5_.0.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rence said:

All June Directs

June 21, 2023

June 28, 2022 (Partner Showcase)

June 16, 2021 (E3)

June 12, 2019 (E3)

June 13, 2018 (E3)

I guess it will be next week

This week is the Summer Game Show so we knew Nintendo would be next week. Nintendo politely declined their offer to participate.

39 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Gimme a turn based game in this art style, Nintendo. I will accept that, or more HD2D Octopath/Triangle.

I was shooketh when this turned out to be a turn based game :deadbanana: Monolift Soft please :'( 

Anything but the Unicorn Overlord chinese mobile app artstyle like Unicorn Overlord. (I've heard it's a great game, but that art style is so off putting like Engage)

image__5_.0.png

omg I thought that sounded like Ben Starr and it is! His voice is so good

:jonnycat:

Hopefully the next Doom will come to the switch 2 as well :jonnycat:

I've been playing Triangle Strategy thanks to this thread:WAP: a GAME a STORY :clap3:im at chapter XI rn, took today off just to keep playing :dies:

• Like 1

I just finished chapter 5 of TTYD and I'm not loving it :chick3:

I liked chapters 1 and 2, I thought chapter 3 was so boring (but had a good twist), I liked chapter 4, and I think chapter 5 was also decent but idk it really seems to be dragging

I'm definitely going to finish it since I've made it this far, but I don't seem to love it as much as everyone else does 

so because nintendo is ass backwards and apparently didn't see online coming i must now use my Wii U to play PBR since i ran out of save spots on the wii

I forgot i had Pikmin 3 on it :rip: 

should i play it or spring for the switch version :suburban:

Edited by Katamari

I wish Nintendo would utilize that folding screen technology some of the phones are using...the switch is not truly portable :kitty:

and i love the size of the Lite but don't want to give up playing on the  TV

i love how a DS or GBA fits right into my purse like :pancake:

I've literally gone radio silent on atrl (it's giving Nintendo with the June direct announcement), but I'm just popping in to say with the sale today I FINALLY purchased the XC3 DLC and I am PERCHED to finally have daddy!Rex in my hole play future redeemed. It's been a long time coming oohh baby. 

I initially waited because I was sure there would be a physical release like with Torna, and when it was clear there wouldn't be I had already waited so long I figured I might as well get it when it goes on sale and ITS FINALLY HERE GIRLS. 

animedanceexe get GIF

• Like 3

Direct date leaked

Spoiler

June 18th, next Tuesday. Among Us DLC is shadow dropping and was accidentally announced early.

Traingle Strategy Chapter XV is PEAK omg :WAP: feels like im watching a really good anime, reminds me of Shingeki No Kiojin plotwists 

• Like 1

On 6/10/2024 at 4:29 PM, xXavril said:

I liked chapters 1 and 2, I thought chapter 3 was so boring (but had a good twist), I liked chapter 4, and I think chapter 5 was also decent but idk it really seems to be dragging

I'm definitely going to finish it since I've made it this far, but I don't seem to love it as much as everyone else does 

Chapter 6 is one of the best at least!

I agree Chapter 3 was surprisingly dry on a replay for me, despite it being my favourite as a kid.

• Thanks 1

On 6/10/2024 at 1:29 PM, xXavril said:

The game is a slog

PM64 & origami king are the only two worth playing in the series

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, artc0cx said:

Traingle Strategy Chapter XV is PEAK omg :WAP: feels like im watching a really good anime, reminds me of Shingeki No Kiojin plotwists 

On which path? :lakitu:

3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

On which path? :lakitu:

Spoiler

I couldn't convince the team to go for the stealthy route in the previous chapter so I had to flood the city, so i went with Roland's path this time to help them :suburban:

yeah, so far my favorite part of TTYD is when in Chapter 3 one NPC is explaining to you some rules and then you are getting excatly the same dialogue but it's that NPC explaining the same rules to other NPC :rip: And you can't skip it. What was even the point of that?

• Like 1

I'm around the middle of chapter 6 of TTYD and honestly maybe it's cause it's my first paper Mario besides origami king and my short stint trying sticker star before throwing that in the bin but idk if it's slow but something about the level design feels bland and fights get a bit annoying.

The story and characters and art designs are amazing but something feels like it's missing. The first 3 Mario and Luigi games outsold.

Edited by Lord Gaga
  • Like 1

there is also a lot of useless backtracking and walking around but the game is still 8/10

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, artc0cx said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I couldn't convince the team to go for the stealthy route in the previous chapter so I had to flood the city, so i went with Roland's path this time to help them :suburban:

Oh, Roland is a little b*tch tbh

:suburban:

Cordelia outsold.

• Like 1

TS very late game spoilers

Spoiler

Name a more inept person to be king. His parents were right about him:suburban:The writers did a good job writing him as immature & avoiding responsibility throughout the early chapters though. Most people would think he'd get an anime protagonist development, but nope. He realistically stays immature & avoids responsibility whenever he can, under the guise/excuse of doing the right thing.

sg-triangle-strategy-roland.jpg

Like of all the 3 non Golden ending's, his is obviously the worst. 

The writers overall did quite a good job representing every political faction. 

On 6/11/2024 at 5:06 AM, youreyesgocold said:

I've literally gone radio silent on atrl (it's giving Nintendo with the June direct announcement), but I'm just popping in to say with the sale today I FINALLY purchased the XC3 DLC and I am PERCHED to finally have daddy!Rex in my hole play future redeemed. It's been a long time coming oohh baby. 

I initially waited because I was sure there would be a physical release like with Torna, and when it was clear there wouldn't be I had already waited so long I figured I might as well get it when it goes on sale and ITS FINALLY HERE GIRLS. 

animedanceexe get GIF

GET YOUR LIFE SIS 

animedanceexe get GIF

Future Redeemed was a blast. I wish they had switched the game and the DLC, with Future Redeemed being the main XC3 campaign and XC3's story being a side DLC.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

TS very late game spoilers

Hide contents

Name a more inept person to be king. His parents were right about him:suburban:The writers did a good job writing him as immature & avoiding responsibility throughout the early chapters though. Most people would think he'd get an anime protagonist development, but nope. He realistically stays immature & avoids responsibility whenever he can, under the guise/excuse of doing the right thing.

sg-triangle-strategy-roland.jpg

Like of all the 3 non Golden ending's, his is obviously the worst. 

The writers overall did quite a good job representing every political faction. 

Speaking of this family

Spoiler

They did Cordelia wrong. They set her up for such an amazing arc if she actually avenged Roland—I mean, she even used her foolishness political savvy to get Avlora on her side since she knew the odds were stacked against her. Her getting close to Gustadolph and playing the puppet queen only for her to stage a coup and kill him would have been such a slay. Instead, Roland just comes swooping in to save the day (and then Cordelia is super awkward like, "oh, you're here" :skull:)

Like damn, they really couldn't let this petite lesbian have her moment?? smh

Triangle.Strategy.full.3638507.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.